温度感觉: 24°
查看: 914|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

多维系列报道:债主曾逼赖昌星跳楼

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-1-16 10:21:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

我不关心政治,之前只在电视上见过赖昌星,人们对他说法不一,有人说他是骗子,有人说他是受害者。而我只知道这么个人,连他的名字怎么写我也弄错。 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2007-1-16
赖昌星确实给华人长脸不少
沙发
发表于 2007-1-16 11:05:04 | 只看该作者
如果这次赖昌星被遣返了,我们就找曾明娜算帐;如果他们俩个一起被遣返了,我们可真没戏了,不知道找谁要钱

还是赖老板牛啊,正是看准了这一点。反正自己已经破罐子破摔了。要钱没有,要命一条。再说他骗得这些爱贪便宜,想发不义之财的人,包括作者在内也绝不是什么好鸟。从结果看,老赖用实际行动给了这些人一个教训:在加拿大想要不劳而获,就必须承担风险,风险和暴利并存这一规则永远成立。
板凳
发表于 2007-1-16 16:29:32 | 只看该作者

Clean and Normal?

I am "clean and normal".

After receiving a pay cheque, I have to pay bills and put aside a certain amount into my bank accounts for rainy days.

When I have to invest for the future, I check the fixed deposit and mutual funds.

When I decided to do joint business with my friends, we went to our lawyer to create a company, ran the business and paid tax every year.  When we broke up, we went back to the same lawyer again.

After reading the article, I have to question if I am too "clean and normal".

Conflict over "money" is none of the government's business.  Please leave CBSA, RCMP, MPP and all government officials alone.

They don't owe you anything.
地板
发表于 2007-1-16 16:46:49 | 只看该作者

回复:Clean and Normal?

最初由[Sedona]发布
Clean and Normal?

I am "clean and normal".

After receiving a pay cheque, I have to pay bills and put aside a certain amount into my bank accounts for rainy days.

When I have to invest for the future, I check the fixed deposit and mutual funds.

When I decided to do joint business with my friends, we went to our lawyer to create a company, ran the business and paid tax every year.  When we broke up, we went back to the same lawyer again.

After reading the article, I have to question if I am too "clean and normal".

Conflict over "money" is none of the government's business.  Please leave CBSA, RCMP, MPP and all government officials alone.

They don't owe you anything.

You are clean and normal. And you need to pay those not.  
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表