温度感觉: 10°
楼主: leibogong
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我的面试经历——阿差的厂子不能去

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-31 21:31:54 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
昨天去面试,心情极为不爽,到此畅所欲言一番,用以警示同胞。
面试的是个电子厂,名义上叫面试,实际没问任何问题,让爷给它做一番技能测试,本以为先测试以后再面试,不成想,干完了只说了一句:"You can go home now, and wait a call later."哎?我它奶奶地,你把爷爷当成啥啦,当成个工具或当个奴隶啦?唤来唤去的。我经历多少次面试了,通常都会问些与简历有关的问题,并主动提供厂方的情况,例如,试用期及正式雇用后员工应该享有的福利待遇等等,最后还要再问一句"Do you have any question?"
所以,我赶紧问到,"Can I get more information about your company?" 面试官(好像是个白人妇女)似乎没准备,亦或者不敢贸然应答,所以直接领我去见了老板。老板40多岁,看上去像个印巴阿差,一只眼睛似乎睁不开地看着我:"Do you have any experience?" 草,我都测试完了,竟然问这狗屁问题,"Of cource, I don't want to boast myself, you can check my testing job." 面试官踮踮地赶紧去取样品。阿差又问一句"Do you have resume?"  "Yes. I droped my resume to you office."阿差发火啦,”你不能这样跟我说话,我问你随身带着简历没有?”“OK, 对不起,我随身没带。”此时,样品取回来啦,面试官又回去拿我的简历。这个阿差看完我的样品,又看看我的简历,没再挑任何毛病,“OK,明天我们会call你的”。哎,你满意了,我还没满意哪,你们还没回答我的问题:如果被雇用,有关贵公司的福利待遇。这个阿差又恼火啦,“你现在无权问我这些问题,现在是我选不选择你”,你只有等着我召唤你。”草,你把我当成上门要饭的啦,等着你给我施舍哪?"Sorry, I am not interested in your company now!" ,我气愤地从他手里的抢过简历,拂袖而去。最后,当然要再给安排我面试的人事部门经理发封感谢信啦,内容如下:

Hi sharon,

Thank your arranging me an interview on this Monday. But I am gald to tell you  I rejected your boss immidately without any hesitation.

I had rather an  interview  than an unusual skill testing without any question. After testing I hoped to get further information about your company, but Staza didn't have any prepairation. So she just let me to see your boss directly.

The boss is so arrogant to say " you have no right to ask me any question about my employee's treatment, only let me choose you or not, and you wait a call later."

I am a Canada's citizen, not a tool or a slave and I have experienced a lot of interviews. I never meet this kind of interview situation. I know everyone has the equal right to get respect and esteem, no matter you are an employer or an employee, rich or poor, in the freedom society of Canada. Maybe this situation often happens in some undeveloping country from which the boss is originally.

I am a shame of this company which still has a life in Canada and I spurn this guy and his company. Since If I work for a company, I am not willing to feel to be given any alms by it.

Thank you again.

各位同胞,阿差傲慢对待中国人找工者,是用它原属国标准看咱中国人,所以,我只能毫不犹豫地说"NO”。给再多的钱,老子都不伺候你个“阿擦”丫的。
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-1 10:05:06 | 显示全部楼层
friendlai

Thank you for giving me an instruction.
I am a newcomer landed within two years, and I am still in begining level of LINC class. So I need improve my English as soon as possible. But it doesn't block my way to reject this ACHA
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-1 15:16:26 | 显示全部楼层
I am riding a donkey, but it is too slow, so I hope to look for a horse.

If I didn't start my seeking untill my English would be good enough or perfect, I could be starved before I had good English.

In fact, I have experienced a lot of interviews, the pay rate from $10/hr to $22/hr, in two years. Yes, the employers can accept my cover letter & resume and offer me those interview opportunities.

So, to newcomer, don't be supperstitious that you must have perfect English before your acting. As a technical immigrant, as long as you express your meaning which the employers can understand, they would  choose your more technical ability rather than your perfect English. They concentrate more if you can perform your responsibility to serve their product rather than you boast your English ability. Hardly can you compete English with native language people in Canada, even some "language technologist" here.

I only hope to serve for newcomer to encourage each other and  to establish confidence in Canada
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-1 16:21:48 | 显示全部楼层
Hi beca,

Thank you very much.
I am Lucky enough to get a English learning opportunity here.
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-2 11:31:18 | 显示全部楼层
据我的了解,多伦多地区,一个电子技工的价码可按服务的产品分类,航空及军用电子产品的技工身价约$15-20/hr, 汽车类及通讯电子产品的技工身价约$11-15/hr,一般工业及民用电子产品组装工身价为$8-11/hr。所以,对于新移民,如果你的技能足够好,就应该知道你的身价,不要因为杀鸡使用宰牛刀,只为了生存而高能低聘,还要对雇主感激涕零,资本家总是想方设法压低你的价格,而新落地移民就是他们猎取的对象。
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-7 22:59:58 | 显示全部楼层
lz,你的口气好象不太对劲.给人感觉比较傲慢.不管和什么人说话,原则是做到不卑不亢

[回复上述意见]

皆缘自此次interview不正常。什么叫interview?就我了解,必须要有谈话内容的构成?这部分是必不可缺的。人不是机器,订购机器只需要试机运转就可以了。雇佣员工,人就必须双方尊重,不存在买卖方谁更大的问题。如果事先不谈,等你二次call我过去再摊牌,如不满意,找工者耽误的时间金钱找谁呢?
事实上,比较正规公司的操作,interview是有章可循的,即使面试的中途,雇主可能已经不太满意你了,但一般也要走完整个程序,绝非任意而为,我是有亲身体会的。所以,并非枉自过分要求,大家都不是非法移民,绝不要自己甘愿矮半截身子。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表