温度感觉: 24°
查看: 4784|回复: 69
打印 上一主题 下一主题

前司法部长出席作证 确认总理干预司法

跳转到指定楼层
推荐
发表于 2019-2-27 16:20:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

2月27日下午,前任司法部长Jody Wilson-Raybould出现在国会当中作证。由此,JWR将会在这里回答委员们的所有问题。 JWR表示,在担任司法部长的四个月内,她与她的办公人员遭遇了来自加拿大政府部门官员关于SNCLavali ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2019-2-27
川普说错了吗?这颗土豆不是个该下地狱的卑鄙小人吗?
推荐
发表于 2019-2-27 16:36:34 | 只看该作者
司法不可能完全独立,都是政客手里的工具,关键是你打击不听话的人的方法有问题,报复人之前也不想想对方手里的牌,土豆不喜欢,立马一脚踢开,完全是幼儿园的水平,就这种能力的人能当总理,怪不得被川普羞辱。
回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2019-2-27 16:14:02 | 只看该作者

前司法部长出席作证 证实总理干预司法

这下烂土豆怎么办?考智商。
回复

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2019-2-28 22:47:19 | 只看该作者
没想到自由党里, 还有极少数前司法部长王州迪这样敢主持正义的人. 如果王州迪能成为下届自由党党魁的话, 我对自由党的观感会好很多. 可惜, 目前自由党内的氛围, 是跟腐败的SNC公司合伙, 带头人就是特鲁多, 烂透了!
回复

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2019-2-28 12:14:28 | 只看该作者
nom 发表于 2019-2-27 16:36
司法不可能完全独立,都是政客手里的工具,关键是你打击不听话的人的方法有问题,报复人之前也不想想对方手 ...

他哪有哪个水平,他只知道男女平衡,作秀。例如外长等,哪个称职。和美国贸易谈判。我没有看见贸易部长出镜,就看到外交部长进行贸易谈判。
回复

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2019-2-28 11:17:43 来自客户端 | 只看该作者
司法部长好样的。说出真像。自粉装逼党和傻土豆
这次彻底玩完。
回复

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2019-2-27 23:52:39 | 只看该作者
夹屎腚自始至终都是屁股不干净,这次终于被人把裤衩扯下漏出一腚的屎。不过,我估计这个夹屎腚还会一如既往地不认账耍无赖,加拿大国民们可以借此机会好好看看夹屎腚的无赖无耻嘴脸。

Jody是个正直而勇敢的女性。夹屎腚和屎游荡滚蛋以后,希望Jody再回来当司法部长。
回复

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2019-2-27 22:56:00 来自客户端 | 只看该作者
亮点是这句:

总理办公室还曾这样安抚JWR:“如果Jody感到紧张,我们将会安排很多评论文章,支持司法部的干预行为。”
回复

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2019-2-27 21:39:33 | 只看该作者
土豆 应该多学学 纸牌屋。 如何办成事,又不上身。
感觉 他毫无章法, 部署安排, 胡乱行事。 就算是好意, 也办成坏事。
回复

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2019-2-27 21:00:56 来自客户端 | 只看该作者
土豆确实智商差看走眼了Jody, 但加拿大应该为有这样的女性司法部长感到骄傲和荣幸! 这个Jody确实了不起,她每次都做书面笔记,光相关笔记就有近百页。
回复

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2019-2-27 20:53:08 来自客户端 | 只看该作者
Her Key Testimonies:

Sept. 6, 2018: Ben Chin, chief of staff to Finance Minister Bill Morneau, to Jessica Prince, Wilson-Raybould’s chief of staff

He wanted to talk about SNC and what we could do, if anything, to address this. He said to her that if they don’t get a DPA, they will leave Montreal, and it’s the Quebec election right now, so we can’t have that happen. He said that they have a big meeting coming up on Tuesday and that this bad news may go public.

Sept. 16: Mathieu Bouchard and Elder Marques, senior advisors to the Prime Minister, to Jessica Prince

They said that they think we should be able to find a more reasonable resolution here. They told her that SNC’s next board meeting is on Thursday (Sept 20). They also mention the Quebec election context.

Sept. 17: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Clerk of the Privy Council Michael Wernick, to Wilson-Raybould

The PM again cited potential loss of jobs and SNC moving. Then to my surprise—the Clerk started to make the case for the need to have a DPA—he said ‘there is a board meeting on Thursday (Sept 20) with stock holders’ … ‘they will likely be moving to London if this happens’… ‘and there is an election in Quebec soon’…At that point the PM jumped in stressing that there is an election in Quebec and that ‘and I am an MP in Quebec—the member for Papineau.’

I was quite taken aback. My response—and I remember this vividly—was to ask the PM a direct question while looking him in the eye—I asked: ‘Are you politically interfering with my role / my decision as the AG? I would strongly advise against it.’ The Prime Minister said, ‘No, no, no—we just need to find a solution.’

Oct. 26: Mathieu Bouchard to Jessica Prince

My COS (chief of staff) said that this would obviously be perceived as interference and her boss questioning the DPP’s decision. Mathieu said that if—six months from the election—SNC announces they are moving their headquarters out of Canada, that is bad. He said “we can have the best policy in the world, but we need to be re-elected.
回复

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2019-2-27 20:39:55 | 只看该作者
替小土豆紧急召唤陈国治汇泽出来擦地
回复

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2019-2-27 20:30:07 来自客户端 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 oceanflower 于 2019-2-27 20:32 编辑
星洲炒米 发表于 2019-2-27 18:54
Gerry Butts 也是前安省省长麦贱迪的大秘,那时也是涉及到这个SNC, 他自己肯定发了一笔纳税人的横财。

事 ...

非常赞同,不应该给TruJoke辞职机会,而是反对党向总督call for提前选举!
还可以省得烂党继续祸害加拿大8个月。
USMCA还没有在美国国会通过,让和美国现执政党理念一致的保守党上台,为加拿大争取最后的利益机会!
回复

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2019-2-27 20:22:48 来自客户端 | 只看该作者
DavidTa 发表于 2019-2-27 16:20
川普说错了吗?这颗土豆不是个该下地狱的卑鄙小人吗?

川普共和党团队老司机 不会看错人的!
加拿大的自由党就和美国如今的希拉里后民主党一样 邪恶....
回复

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2019-2-27 20:14:59 | 只看该作者
土豆的底裤被脱下来了
回复

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2019-2-27 20:04:49 来自客户端 | 只看该作者
她好勇敢
回复

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2019-2-27 19:58:44 | 只看该作者
cBc2018 发表于 2019-2-27 17:02
"在国会当中作证"又要"回答委员们的所有问题",   就是政府及反对党为选举不干正事瞎折腾浪费公币。 ...

看来像你这样的鸟,真的存在啊
回复

使用道具 举报

31#
发表于 2019-2-27 19:27:48 来自客户端 | 只看该作者
The only parts of this note that I will disclose are as follows: “the DPP is of the view that an invitation to negotiate will not be made in this case and that no announcement will be made by the PPSC.” As with all section 13 notices – the Director provides the information so that the Attorney General may take such course of action as they deem appropriate.
In other words, the Director had made her decision to not negotiate a remediation agreement with SNC Lavalin.
I subsequently spoke to my Minister’s office staff about this decision and I did the standard practice of undertaking further internal work and due diligence in relation to this note – a practice that I had for many of the section 13 notices that I received as the Attorney General. In other words, I immediately put in motion, within my Department and Minister’s office, a careful consideration and study of the matter.
Two days later, on September 6, one of the first communications about a DPA was received from outside our department. Ben Chin, Minister Morneau’s Chief of Staff, emailed my Chief of Staff and they arranged to talk. He wanted to talk about SNC and what we could do, if anything, to address this. He said to her that if they don't get a DPA, they will leave Montreal, and it's the Quebec election right now, so we can't have that happen. He said that they have a big meeting coming up on Tuesday and that this bad news may go public.
This same day my Chief of Staff exchanged some emails with my MO Staff [Francois Giroux and Emma Carver] about this, who advised her that the Deputy Attorney General – Nathalie Drouin – was working on something (they had spoken to her about the issue), and that my staff [Emma Carver and Gregoire Webber] were drafting a memo as well on the role of the AG vis à vis the PPSC.
It was on or about this day that I requested a one-on-one meeting with the Prime Minister on another matter of urgency – and as soon as possible after I got back into the Country. This request would ultimately become the meeting on September 17 between myself and the Prime Minister that has been widely reported in the media.
On September 7, my Chief of Staff spoke by phone with my then Deputy Minister about the call she had received from Ben Chin and the Deputy stated that the Department was working on this. The Deputy gave my Chief a quick rundown of what she thought some options might be (e.g., informally call Kathleen Roussel, set up an external review of their decision, etc.). On the same day I received a note from my staff – on the role of the AG – a note that was also shared with Elder Marques and Amy Archer at the PMO.
Same day, Francois G. and Emma met with my Deputy Minister. Some excerpts of the s. 13 note were read to the DM, but the DM did not want to be provided with a copy of the s. 13 note.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表