发表于 2011-1-29 10:34:08 | 只看该作者
对,可恨的是那些贪官!
772007 发表于 2011-1-29 10:28 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

right . i agree with you.
回复

使用道具 举报

152#
发表于 2011-1-29 10:35:16 | 只看该作者
楼上的不顶不行!好多人只见树木,不见森林,即关心所谓的“个案”。但苦主他们现确实需要帮助。就象犯人,得病也得就医,这是人道。他们需要的是人道的帮助,而不是那些道貌岸然者的指责。
回复

使用道具 举报

153#
发表于 2011-1-29 10:35:50 | 只看该作者
另外,纳税人是要关注税金的合理利用,这没错,但应该做的是改变制度、监督政府,而不是指责老谭这样的不幸家庭,你说对吗?
yes. it is right. i agree with you. 改变制度、监督政府 改变制度、监督政府 改变制度、监督政府..............
回复

使用道具 举报

154#
发表于 2011-1-29 10:37:25 | 只看该作者
Yes. 这是人道
回复

使用道具 举报

155#
发表于 2011-1-29 10:53:13 | 只看该作者
if we don't have money , at least we don't have to say anything to make the patient and her family upset. What kind people they bring over to Canada , it is the Canadain consulate general 's job.  According to my knowledge, a lot of Chinese came over here as refugee from FUJIAN province. They work very hard as construction worker fro a llitte wage though they don't have degree like us. They are much better than the local welfare people who sitting at home making trouble only. I don't see anything wrong. We need a lot of factory workers and other labours to bring the labour fee down so that we can produce more products here instead of keeping importing stuff from China or India.
回复

使用道具 举报

156#
发表于 2011-1-29 10:54:03 | 只看该作者
老谭不是福建人,否则整个福建社区又要挨骂,原来天津也出难民。
那些叫喊回国医病的真是站着说话不腰痛,不要说几十万费用,你以为中国医生个个是神医,已经是晚期癌症!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

157#
发表于 2011-1-29 11:15:28 | 只看该作者
我代表广大唐人街知识分子严正声明:

1)老谭恐怕回不了国吧?护照说不定过期了,或者早就撕了,呵呵
2)没搞懂老谭想要什么,募捐?联名写信给国会的人大代表?还是博大家的板砖,享受一下被虐待快感?
3)占便宜是人类天性么, 大家都差不多, 你在见签证官的时候,有没有隐瞒你曾经是中共党员/共青团/三青团的身份? 都是江湖中人, 能帮就帮一下,帮不了就看热闹,没有必要对老谭那么义愤填膺
回复

使用道具 举报

158#
发表于 2011-1-29 12:39:01 | 只看该作者
谁不缺钱?谁生活不艰难?因生活困难自杀跳楼的新移民还少吗?虽然跳楼自杀不对,但至少穷要穷得的有志气!而不是用尽社会福利后,再摊大手板向善良的人们要钱!要想自己能力能做到的事,自己能力做不到就不要做,现在你能做到的是买张机票回趟中国见儿子。
回复

使用道具 举报

159#
发表于 2011-1-29 13:45:52 | 只看该作者
看了半天,终于看明白了。
这里不是东郭先生太多,而是各种各样的难民太多!
回复

使用道具 举报

160#
发表于 2011-1-29 13:59:28 | 只看该作者
回中国治疗癌症,花的钱更多,虽说有医疗保障,但自负部分,象文中的老谭能付得起吗? 就算现在他还没下岗,还有工作,得个癌症住院,自费部分没有20万你想治癌症,我的一个朋友,婆婆患的是淋巴癌,每天打400块一瓶的吊针维持生命,你老谭一个工人,有这么高的收入吗?

我爸前几个月胃病住院,自费部分得交8000多元,只是个小胃病而已,更别提癌症了。

我看了此贴的所有网评,给出主意的很少,骂老谭不该来加拿大分享税金的多,老谭是该骂,但主意也得出,
  文中说老谭后悔来加,那就回中国吧,反正还没入籍,可以回去,领略党母亲的温暖是应该的。
不想回去,那就继续留在加拿大吧,妻子3个月后就可以住院治疗,目前欠下的几万块以后慢慢还吧,老谭英语好的话,找分20刀一小时的没问题,以后申请儿子来,还得更快。
   妻子要见儿子一面,申请儿子来家探亲,钱先借着,以后再还。
儿子超龄不能申请来加,如果老谭搬到萨省,这个不成问题,到时儿子可以来,家里的亲戚也可以来,搬到萨省还可以领几个月的救济金,具体事项,老谭可以多去打听,相信明天会更好。
回复

使用道具 举报

161#
发表于 2011-1-29 14:36:14 | 只看该作者

天津老谭:只盼能让老婆见儿子最后一面

本帖最后由 新来乍到 于 2011-1-29 14:37 编辑
回中国治疗癌症,花的钱更多,虽说有医疗保障,但自负部分,象文中的老谭能付得起吗? 就算现在他还没下岗,还有工作,得个癌症住院,自费部分没有20万你想治癌症,我的一个朋友,婆婆患的是淋巴癌,每天打400块一瓶的吊针维持生命,你老谭一个工人,有这么高的收入吗?

我爸前几个月胃病住院,自费部分得交8000多元,只是个小胃病而已,更别提癌症了。

我看了此贴的所有网评,给出主意的很少,骂老谭不该来加拿大分享税金的多,老谭是该骂,但主意也得出,
  文中说老谭后悔来加,那就回中国吧,反正还没入籍,可以回去,领略党母亲的温暖是应该的。
不想回去,那就继续留在加拿大吧,妻子3个月后就可以住院治疗,目前欠下的几万块以后慢慢还吧,老谭英语好的话,找分20刀一小时的没问题,以后申请儿子来,还得更快。
   妻子要见儿子一面,申请儿子来家探亲,钱先借着,以后再还。
儿子超龄不能申请来加,如果老谭搬到萨省,这个不成问题,到时儿子可以来,家里的亲戚也可以来,搬到萨省还可以领几个月的救济金,具体事项,老谭可以多去打听,相信明天会更好。
江水寒 发表于 2011-1-29 13:59 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

瞧你这主意出的。

就算到了莎省,老谭也得找到像样的工作满一年后才能办儿子,估计老谭是做不到了。就算老谭到那里找到了像样的工作,他也得把几万块钱的债还清了,现在没收入,估计医院也不会追债,要是有了20多块钱一小时的工作,这债估计是跑不掉了。

老谭的目的很明确,就是要把儿子尽快办过来。要不是TMD加拿大的官僚作风,当年儿子的身份早就办成了。所以,现在儿子来这里是应得应份的。
回复

使用道具 举报

162#
发表于 2011-1-29 15:54:51 | 只看该作者
瞧你这主意出的。

就算到了莎省,老谭也得找到像样的工作满一年后才能办儿子,估计老谭是做不到了。就算老谭到那里找到了像样的工作,他也得把几万块钱的债还清了,现在没收入,估计医院也不会追债,要是有了20多块钱一小时的工作,这债估计是跑不掉了。

老谭的目的很明确,就是要把儿子尽快办过来。要不是TMD加拿大的官僚作风,当年儿子的身份早就办成了。所以,现在儿子来这里是应得应份的。
新来乍到 发表于 2011-1-29 14:36 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

我不是说让老谭的儿子在国内借点钱,来加拿大看母亲,以后再还钱呗。
老谭的年纪也不小了,来加这么些年,都干什么来着?怎么总在华人社区混啊?咱们可是有好工作,无聊才上网找人聊天的,象他这样的,来加前就得过好英语关了,不然怎么找到好工作?如何负起家庭责任啊? 大公司的保险可是覆盖全家的,看看华人社区的广告,有点技术的活,洋人给20刀,华人给11刀,英语不好的只有吃亏了,老谭现就得把英语搞好,老婆走后,还得负责儿子呢,没有一个好工作,如何把儿子接来啊?
回复

使用道具 举报

163#
发表于 2011-1-29 20:12:47 | 只看该作者
调查问卷题:
1、大家都看到谭家的政府福利收据了,如果谭打现金工不申报继续领取政府福利,刚好你是他雇主,或看到他打工,你会向政府举报吗?
2、如果你有证据谭妻团聚移民的体检做假,你会举报吗?
仅作社会心态调查,没有别的意思。顺表同情,并祝谭家尽快走出困境!
回复

使用道具 举报

164#
发表于 2011-1-29 20:18:03 | 只看该作者
大家别吵了,老谭有他的错误,可是我们都是中国人,为什么别的族衣都这么团结,我们就不可以吗?大家不要骂我,饶人之处且饶人。

下面是 runyingw 的英文意见,我用软件翻译给大家看看,有翻译不正确的地方,基本意思大家应该看懂的。

runyingw
There are lot of people that benefit from the Canada's welfare system. not only him. But this family is indeed to need the help now. We should not blame him for what ever reason that he can become a refugee. we should blame the Canadian refugee system.
If we can not help this family, I wish everyone should stop talking something to make them feel worse. We all Chinese and we all should know as a new immigration in Canada, how hard the living that we have encountered.
Bless them and wish them to get the help that they needed.
有许多人受益于加拿大的福利体系不仅他。而这家确实需要帮助了。我们不应该怪他任何理由认为他能成为我们该责备refugee.加拿大难民系统。

如果我们不能帮助这个家族的成员,我希望每个人都应该停止说话的事情让他们感觉更糟糕。我们全体中国人民和我们都应该知道作为一个新移民在加拿大,多大的生活,我们已遇到。

给他们祝福,希望他们能够完成的帮助,他们所需要的了。

Yes. We should blame the system. Especailly the welfare system.
According to my experenice, most people who collect welfare are Local Canadian who have criminal record and go to jail in and out all the time, who take drugs and like to make other trouble too, who are too lazy to go to work and like to cheat money for a living.............. They are 100 times worse and I can tell you hundred and thousand true stories i went thorugh and I was in last 12 years. They are LOCAL people who were born here and grown up here but they cellect welfare in all their life. They sit at home , play club music, fight with people, steal from people, call police all the time, find excuse and sue people all the time, take drugs with your money, TAX-PAYER 'S MONEY. govenment system stand ththeir side and protect them . They have A LOT OF rights because they have a lot of free time to enjoy their their rights, they were born here and they kn ow their system so they take advantage from the the system.
Compared with those welfare peoole , most refugee people are much better  because most of refugee are from outside Canada and they don't know too much about this system and they hardly take advantage from this system. They might collect some money from government but they hardly make trouble for others. Some of them still go to work bacause they have hardworking backgound from other country. They don't even know English and they don't try to ceate trouble . They do eveyntihng for simple living only. We are all taxpayer  and we all want government money properly tosupport people who really need help for food . I don't think anybody here wants govenment to use your tax money to buy other poeple  drugs , car, pets, huge  free lagel fee for their own trouble.................

是的。我们应该责备一个系统。比如福利制度。
  根据我的experenice,大多数人收集当地的加拿大人的福利有犯罪记录,去监狱内和出所有的时候,谁吸毒,想把其他麻烦过,太懒惰了去上班,并且想要骗钱为生..............他们是100倍糟糕,我可以告诉你千名的真实故事我去thorugh,我在最后12年。他们都是本地的出生在这里长大,但是他们cellect福利在他们一生中。他们坐在家里,玩俱乐部音乐、抗人,他们偷人,叫警察,找借口,苏人,服用药物与你的钱,信息系统的S。政府身旁,站ththeir保护他们。他们有很多的权利,因为他们有很多空闲的时间去享受他们的自己的权利,他们是在这里出生的,他们拥有系统上的他们利用了他们从系统。
  相比,福利,大多数人对难民人多,因为大多数的难民是外地人加拿大和他们不知道太多关于这个体系并且利用他们几乎从这个系统。他们可能收一些钱从政府但他们很难制造麻烦,也为别人着想。他们中的一些人仍然去上班,因为他们从其他国家welcome勤劳。他们甚至不知道英语和他们不试着”创新麻烦。他们eveyntihng生命只有简单。我们都是纳税义务人,我们都希望政府资金哪些支持适当的真正需要帮助的食物。我不认为这里的任何人想要用你的政府税收的钱去买其他的人药物、汽车、宠物,巨大的自由lagel费用为自己的麻烦.................

Everybody knows lawyers and doctors are richest in Canada because medical fee or  legal fee is very very high.
If people get sick and they really need taxpayers money to pay medicall fee, we should totally understand no matter how they arrived here and for what reasons. God bless us.
The realty I have kept seeing in last 12 years is a lot of local welfare people who were born here and grown up here with very goog English but they don't go to work and they create trouble and sue people with huge free legal aids, call 911 or police for something minor, buy marawwjna, pay high insurance for cars, buy cigarete, buy pets, ................
Who is one ending  up paying this?? ? you, me and all the taxpayers, most of working classes.
According to my experience , i hardly see Chinese or other Asian to collect welfare , even some do , they don't waste. we are all hardworking people. we all are here for living not for trouble or wasting.
每个人都知道律师和医生在加拿大最富有的医疗费用或法律费用因为是非常高。
  如果人们生病,他们真正需要medicall纳税人的钱来支付费用,我们应该完全理解不管他们怎么到这里,是什么原因。上帝会保佑我们的。
  物业我遵守了看到过去的12年里已经有很多的地方福利出生在这里长大很好英语,但他们不去工作,而引起麻烦和苏人带着巨大的免费法律艾滋病、打911及警察一些细微的,买marawwjna,付高保险。请抽烟,买汽车,买................宠物,
  结束人支付这笔? ?吗?你,我,所有的纳税人,工人阶级的大部分。
  根据我的经验,我几乎看不到中文或其他亚洲收集福利,甚至有些人,他们不waste.我们都是勤劳的人交往很有一套。我们都在这里为生活不麻烦或消瘦。

I wish I could type Chinese here. But I am sorry I don't have the system. It is sad that Chinese treat Chinese bad or Chinese fight with Chinese.
We all went through a lot of hardship in China and here when we were new immgrant though we settled down very well here now.
The whole systemset up and protect their local Canadain though we are Canadian too now. The whole system suuport and protect hundreds and thousadns locals. We Chinese only occasionally need the system and only a few people use the system.
We are hundreds time better than those real  local welfare people who live in jail in winter , cellect welfare in summer . They keep doing this in ALL THEIR LIFE.
They look younger taller and stronger than us. WHY do they collect welfare?????
Why not government set up heavy duty factory to force them to go work ?
Waht a shame everything made in China or India while using taxpayers money to support those locals?!!!
Most of use are propfessional with good degrees and we are intelligent and hardworking but government still keep chasing us for lisense at the same time they don't accept our degree.
Where is our rights?  They have already treated us like garbage because we don't know English. We really need help because of our English but we hard look for their help until the last minute before. The woman is such a serious situation and I believe she really needs help.
If somebody is hero and good and then he or she should stand on  right side and protect the sickness people and weakness people.
Never throw stone in people who have been in well !!!!!!!!
We should united together to help our poor community.
我希望我能打中文在这里。但是很遗憾我没有系统。可悲的是,中国对中国坏人或多数战斗和汉语。
  我们都经历了许多困苦的时候,中国和这里新immgrant虽然我们定居在这里表现非常不错了。
  整个systemset和保护他们的地方Canadain虽然我们是加拿大太了。整个系统的、有suuport和保护thousadns本地人。我们中国人只有偶尔需要系统和只有少数人使用的系统。
  我们有很多时间比那些真正的地方福利生活在监狱在冬天的时候,cellect福利在夏天。他们坚持这样做在他们一生中。
  他们看起来更年轻得更高、更壮要比我们大得多。为什么他们收集福利? ? ? ? ?
  为什么不政府开设重型工厂强迫他们去工作吗?
  像可惜在中国或印度都在使用纳税人的钱来支持那些当地人吗? ! ! !
  大部分propfessional使用与高学历和我们聪慧,勤恳但政府仍然接着追逐我们lisense同时他们不接受我方的学位。
  哪里是我们的权利吗?他们已经把我们是垃圾,因为我们不懂英语。我们真的需要帮助,因为我们的英语,但我们努力寻找他们的帮助到最后一分钟前。女人就是这么严峻的形势,我相信她真的需要帮助。
  如果有人是一个英雄和良好的,然后他或她应该站在右手边和保护这种病的人。和弱点
  从来不扔石头的人已经好了! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  我们应该团结在一起帮助我们可怜的社区。
Cancer is CANCER. nobody can protend to have cancer. but I see  many many local people protend  to have mental problems and collect disable money in all their lives.
Only God knows who really need help. Not the government who sit in the office drinking a couple of coffee and reading  some newspapers and then judging something with their own will.
Police carse even show up for husbands and wives samll arguments, smoebody steals others' apple banana etc. , court even handles somebody sued others for soemthing  minor. ,  doctors even give very young very healthy poeple medical check very year.....................  Spend spend spend  , waste waste, waste ,  when govenment run out off money,   RAISE the TAX. !!!!!! $50,000 for a cancer patient , it is just completely nothing.  It is neccesary not a waste compare with those. Go to hospital  , go to court , Check the jail , go to government office, go to the shelter , go to the family doctor, you will find hundreds times more than $50,000 which is a peanuts for a cancer patient when other healthy people need to spend more tax money.
 癌症是CANCER.没人能protend有CANCER.但我看到许多当地居民protend有心理问题,收集禁用集中于他们的生活。
  只有神知道谁真正需要帮助的人。不是政府在办公室里坐着喝个一两咖啡和阅读一些报纸,然后判断某样东西,他们的欲望。
  警察carse甚至出现在丈夫和妻子小参数,smoebody偷别人的苹果香蕉等,法院甚至有人控告他人处理他守护着小。,医生也不给很年轻非常健康的人.....................体检非常一年花花花、垃圾废物,浪费,当政府将会失去的钱跑,提高税。! ! ! ! ! !5万元给癌症病人,它是完全没有。这是neccesary比较并不是在浪费。去医院,去法庭,检查监狱,去政府机关、去住所,去看家庭医生,你会发现数百倍超过5万美元,这是一个花生来获得癌症病人当其他健康的人需要花更多的税款。
Even if his son comes and stays in Canada. Nothing is wrong with that. We will have one more young hardworking Chinese here who will work and make a contribution for Canada and himself. I don't think he will sit at home collecting welfare  making trouble like some local welfare people who have been doing in all their lives.
I suggest everybody go outside checking and comparing with others and you will find out how good Chinese working class are.
I was dating local white people in last 12 years. I have been dealing with all kinds of people from all over the world including welfare peole ..............
I have been so proud I have Chinese professional backgorund though I am a Canadian.
Of course I love beautiful Canada but the whole system needs to be changed or imporved to encourage to work hard to make the country richer instaed of encouraging  people to fight with their human rights or take advantage from the system.
 即使他的儿子带却呆在加拿大。没有什么是不可以的。我们还会有一次年轻勤劳的中国人在这里作出一定的贡献会成功,加拿大和他自己。我不认为他会坐在家里收集福利带来麻烦的人喜欢一些地方福利一直做在所有他们的生活。
  我建议每个人都到外面去检查和与国内外同行比较,你会发现中国工人阶级是多么的好。
  我在约会的地方白人在过去的12年。我已经处理各种各样的来自世界各地的人们..............包括公积金人
  我很骄傲我有中文专业backgorund虽然我是加拿大人。
  我当然爱美丽的加拿大,整个系统需要改变或imporved鼓励努力工作以使国家更丰富的instaed鼓励人们去迎接他们的人权或利用从系统。
Action speaks louder than words. Fighting can only waste tax money to make lawyers rich . So it will end up the rich get richer , the poor get poorer.  Hardworking can make the country more beautiful and make the working class rich or at least catch up rich people.
行动胜于空谈。战斗只能浪费税款将中国律师丰富。所以它的结局都会富者愈富,穷得差。勤奋可以使国家更美丽的经验,更使工人阶级富有或至少赶上富有的人们。

right . i agree with you.
对的。我同意你的看法。

if we don't have money , at least we don't have to say anything to make the patient and her family upset. What kind people they bring over to Canada , it is the Canadain consulate general 's job.  According to my knowledge, a lot of Chinese came over here as refugee from FUJIAN province. They work very hard as construction worker fro a llitte wage though they don't have degree like us. They are much better than the local welfare people who sitting at home making trouble only. I don't see anything wrong. We need a lot of factory workers and other labours to bring the labour fee down so that we can produce more products here instead of keeping importing stuff from China or India.
如果我们没有钱,至少我们不需要说什么,使病人和她的家人很心烦。他们带来什么样的人在加拿大了,这是Canadain总领事馆的那份工作。据我所知,很多中国人的难民身份来到这里从福建省。他们工作非常努力,建筑工人来参加llitte工资虽然他们没有学位和我们一样的。他们比那些地方福利的人只坐在家捣乱。我没看到什么错了。我们需要很多的工厂工人和其他所劳碌得来的,将劳动费用下来以让我们可以生产更多的产品在这里进口而不是把中国和印度的物品。

回复

使用道具 举报

165#
发表于 2011-1-29 20:26:42 | 只看该作者
白吃加拿大福利的假难民的例子. 先是男的以旅游等非移民签证合法来加拿大或偷渡来加拿大, 然后就以假理由赖下来申请难民, 期间加拿大政府每年要为他花4万多. 其妻子的癌症他们应该很清楚严重到什么程度, 还能混过体检(看来中国的体检漏洞太多), 一到加拿大就发病住院, 两人一起吃加拿大福利, 还欠5万多医疗费, 估计最后是政府掏钱买单. 这样几年下来, 加拿大为他们花了应该不少于20万. 还想以妻子的癌症的理由, 让其不能合法入境的儿子进来, 是不是还要赖下来申请难民?

这种把加拿大难民系统的漏洞利用到极点的人, 不值得同情, 这对其他人不公平.
法官 发表于 2011-1-28 09:46 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

与其主让印巴人,黑人,中东人用尽这里的福利,(他们可是孩子多多),自己人对自己人何必那么苛责。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表