温度感觉:
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 10°
    温度感觉:
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请高手指点, 帮忙翻译这句

121#
发表于 2010-4-6 14:59:16 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 香港来的鸟人 于 2010-4-6 14:00 编辑
有趣,我们哪个在主流机构工作的不是写英文快过中文,我们输入英文时哪个要看电脑,打字慢就是选择用英语理由吗???这个理由很自私,把自己的方便建于别人的痛苦,还大大声叫别人体谅,有趣有趣!!! 还有,我们不是住在唐人街,工作在唐人街,我工作地方也只有我说中文,回家后,那个上海婆说上海话我只懂那句擦什么的粗话,她说广东话时我也只明一半,是不是我们两口子又要说英语。 做人废话连篇没关系,只要你够胆说出口就成。说到够胆,点首歌先”好胆你就来”,差点忘记,我第二语言是闽南语。 阿妹A MEI/阿密特 A MIT - 好膽你就來 完整 MV
7 hao 发表于 2010-4-6 13:02

Now you are finally talking, 7 hai (oops, I meant hao, but I'll leave that alone just to tick you off :O ).
I enjoy music better than angry cuss words.

Good music relaxes me more.
回复

使用道具 举报

122#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:07:22 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 和者盖寡 于 2010-4-6 16:14 编辑
I am just watching the fire from a safe distance across the riverbank.

香港来的鸟人 发表于 2010-4-6 15:56

这句用中文说是:隔岸观火。不排除你是旁观者清。

从你的感受来看,我们在51的表现不如我们的对手,我们还要多多努力。

建议你看看下面的视频:

回复

使用道具 举报

123#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:11:27 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 香港来的鸟人 于 2010-4-6 14:13 编辑
有趣,吴好扮死鱼!!!是我批评你的英语在先,因为你整天挂在嘴边英语是你的第一语言,我指出你的英语是后天学回来的,没有第一语言的基础,犯了一些英语作为第二语言的错误,结论是你在扮ABC。我批评你后,是你攻击我在先,你先说我未够班,再对网友新猪说的,你的目标是条大鱼,好,就让你看看我有多大!!!!

我叫你拜拜码头,明白当地人文化,方便选个易打战役,你就是不听还说别人未够班!!!!
7 hao 发表于 2010-4-6 13:18

You said "因为你整天挂在嘴边英语是你的第一语言"

You got that wrong on this one. I never said no such thing. I am dumb but I am not that stupid.  English was never my first language and I have never made a statement to the contrary. I only use it extensively now as I hardly have any chance to practise Chinese and I am not proud of that either.

This is a democratic society, if the majority of people here cast a vote to prohibit the use of English, then I'll oblige.

One other thing, Chinese characters in double byte format take up more computer storage. So 老赵 should welcome more English postings to save him a few bucks, so he does not have to keep buying more and more storage devicves to support your Chinese characters. It boils down to dollars and cents, ain't it? :O
回复

使用道具 举报

124#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:13:53 | 只看该作者
7 hao, 你不要逼人太甚,不要有理变无理。你说你是大陆人,如果属实,我真感为你感到脸红,你说的那些脏话实在是污染环境。香港来的鸟人比你有风度、有气节的多,尽管他/她比你也许要年轻。
smilngangel 发表于 2010-4-6 15:57 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

知道了,用英语的是黄鼠狼,我用中文的还不快跑!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

125#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:18:26 | 只看该作者

看来从你的感受来看,我们在51的表现不如我们的对手,我们还要多多努力。

建议你看看下面的视频:
和者盖寡 发表于 2010-4-6 14:07

Believe me or not, I never considered anyone here as 对手. That's too antagonistic to my taste. It's good to have a healthy discussion, just don't take things too personally. I do have a nasty habit of poking fun at things, sometimes getting people upset with me. But hey, if we cannot laugh at ourselves once in a while, what is the point of living?
回复

使用道具 举报

126#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:20:29 | 只看该作者
You said "因为你整天挂在嘴边英语是你的第一语言"

You got that wrong on this one. I never said no such thing. I am dumb but I am not that stupid.  English was never my first language and I have never made a statement to the contrary. I only use it extensively now as I hardly have any chance to practise Chinese and I am not proud of that either.

This is a democratic society, if the majority of people here cast a vote to prohibit the use of English, then I'll oblige.

One other thing, Chinese characters in double byte format take up more computer storage. So 老赵 should welcome more English postings to save him a few bucks, so he does not have to keep buying more and more storage devicves to support your Chinese characters. It boils down to dollars and cents, ain't it?
香港来的鸟人 发表于 2010-4-6 16:11 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

第一,51是老赵私人企业,和民主没有关系,他喜欢用中文就用中文,用英文就用英文,用双语就用双语,和民主投票完全没关系,民主101也学不懂。

第二,就算中文占多点资源,我们也用中文,因为它是我们的母语。是不是英文在电子世界里较有效率,中文就要让位吖,真是未经过消化的言论。
回复

使用道具 举报

127#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:20:41 | 只看该作者
知道了,用英语的是黄鼠狼,我用中文的还不快跑!!!
7 hao 发表于 2010-4-6 16:13 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

知错即改,就是好小孩! :slobber:
回复

使用道具 举报

128#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:28:25 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 smilngangel 于 2010-4-6 16:56 编辑
"你的英文是不是比你的中文好?" .....弱弱地说, 是

The only chance I get to speak Chinese is when I see my wife after a long day in the office. Everyone who works for me in the office speaks English in different accents

My Chinese is no longer idiomatic anymore, stuck somewhere in the last century. So even if I learned how to write it using your software you would not understand. Thank you very much for your suggestion though. I will check them out.
香港来的鸟人 发表于 2010-4-6 13:47 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

可怜的孩子!请原谅我说孩子二字,因为我觉得你对有些大陆人仍停留在一个孩子的想法上。请记着:“打不过还躲不过吗?”
回复

使用道具 举报

129#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:29:41 | 只看该作者
第一,51是老赵私人企业,和民主没有关系,他喜欢用中文就用中文,用英文就用英文,用双语就用双语,和民主投票完全没关系,民主101也学不懂。

第二,就算中文占多点资源,我们也用中文,因为它是我们的母语。是不是英文在电子世界里较有效率,中文就要让位吖,真是未经过消化的言论。
7 hao 发表于 2010-4-6 14:20

"是不是英文在电子世界里较有效率,中文就要让位吖,真是未经过消化的言论"

You are taking things too literally again. Regarding the double byte character storage, I was just being sarcastic, trying to poke fun at you again. Don't take me too seriously. We are not trying to run a corporation here where every i must be dotted and ever t crossed. Let's have some fun, agree on our disagreements. I love the Chinese language and I envy you guys being able to write so fluently.
Tell you what, I'll let you continue to cuss me and I promise not to get too upset with you, but please leave my departed mother alone. I need to draw a line somewhere.
I need to log off now before I lose my job. Until then....
回复

使用道具 举报

130#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:34:23 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 香港来的鸟人 于 2010-4-6 14:37 编辑
7 hao, 你不要逼人太甚,不要有理变无理。你说你是大陆人,如果属实,我真感为你感到脸红,你说的那些脏话实在是污染环境。香港来的鸟人比你有风度、有气节的多,尽管他/她比你也许要年轻。
smilngangel 发表于 2010-4-6 13:57

Thanks for your comment.

btw... you said "尽管他/她" You'd be pleased to know that I am definitely a 他. I know, I just double checked. I took a quick peek down there and confirmed that positively, otherwise my dear wife would freak out. Thank you though :O

p.s. I think I am much older than he is; I am older than dirt, trust me on that one.
回复

使用道具 举报

131#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:36:39 | 只看该作者
Believe me or not, I never considered anyone here as 对手. That's too antagonistic to my taste. It's good to have a healthy discussion, just don't take things too personally. I do have a nasty habit of poking fun at things, sometimes getting people upset with me. But hey, if we cannot laugh at ourselves once in a while, what is the point of living?
香港来的鸟人 发表于 2010-4-6 16:18

你知道吗,作为新移民,我的生活是不容易的。但是,每当我想起在中国历次政治运动中献出了生命的人,被整的生不如死的人,我就觉得很满足,很幸运了。

你对中国大陆人的感受还是一种隔岸观火感受。你甚至认为7 hao 对你不尊重。你在51这种情况,在中国的政治迫害中,算是给你挠痒痒,逢承。
回复

使用道具 举报

132#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:41:21 | 只看该作者
你知道吗,作为新移民,我的生活是不容易的。但是,每当我想起在中国历次政治运动中献出了生命的人,被整的生不如死的人,我就觉得很满足,很幸运了。

你对中国大陆人的感受还是一种隔岸观火感受。你甚至认为7 hao 对你不尊重。你在51这种情况,在中国的政治迫害中,算是给你挠痒痒,逢承。
和者盖寡 发表于 2010-4-6 14:36

I understand. That's the reason why I do not wish similar things happen to the people who are still there. We are just exploring different routes, that's all. I really bear no long lasting ill feeling towards 7 hao. I know deep down everyone has his/her own stories to tell. Thank you for your kind words.
回复

使用道具 举报

133#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:48:07 | 只看该作者
可怜的孩子!请原谅我说孩子二字,因为我觉得你有些大陆人仍停留在一个孩子的想法上。请记着:“打不过还躲不过吗?”
smilngangel 发表于 2010-4-6 14:28

Thank you very much for your comment.

I am actually a 大孩子, I just act like a kid as I am still young at heart.
"打不过还躲不过吗?”Good advice, I'll remember that. Don't worry about me though, 7 hao's arms are not long enough to reach me. He is up there, I am down here, hundreds of miles away. :O
回复

使用道具 举报

134#
发表于 2010-4-6 15:55:57 | 只看该作者

从你的感受来看,我们在51的表现不如我们的对手,我们还要多多努力。

建议你看看下面的视频:
和者盖寡 发表于 2010-4-6 16:07 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

和者盖寡,您能告诉大家这里谁是你的对手吗?我想知道我是不是在你的‘我们’之列。另外,这个视频能告诉香港来的鸟人什么呢?我仔细看了这个9分多钟的视频,想从中学点什么,可我发现在39秒至55秒期间的视频说林昭被完全剥夺了纸和笔,血书写在了衣服和墙上。但这视频显示血书是在纸上(也许那是处理过的衣服)。这只是其中一个让我学不到东西的一个例子。
回复

使用道具 举报

135#
发表于 2010-4-6 16:17:54 | 只看该作者
鸟人和7号真是吃饱了撑的,不过他们的吵架方式是咱们学习的榜样,吵了3天3夜既然没有骂人的话,没有问候双方的母亲,很厉害啊
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表