• 实时天气:温尼伯 17°
    温度感觉: 16°
查看: 13735|回复: 38
打印 上一主题 下一主题

为什么大多数专业人士找不到专业工作?

楼主
发表于 2004-4-14 15:20:12 | 显示全部楼层
I can not agree more.

I have some additional suggestions for the friends who are interested in blue collar jobs.

Each industry association controls the number of the worker in the industry. For instance, I have an EE degree, but to be an certified electrician, I still need 4.5 years of apprenticeship. Even you have PhD in EE, you must have to spent 4.5 years as electrician appretice. It doesn't matter whether the PhD is achieved in Canada or China. Although there is a big shortage of electrician in Ontario, the 4.5 year is mandatory.

Is it ridiculous? Absolutely NOT. Usually industry like this is called regulated industry. Industry like IT and electronics is called unregulated industry. Without this high level barriel of entry, everybody could be an electrician overnight. If there are 100 times more electricians in the market, do you think they could make $40 an hour any more? Look at those IT guys who was laid off and can not find a job, then you will agree that regulated industry is more job secured than the unregulated industry.

Traditionally, Chinese business compete each other by price. People seldom think about regulate the industry and protect the market and price. This is the reason why Chinese work hard but earn less, and their business is usually limited to the labor intensive job, and their product is always belongs to the poor quality and cheap market.

To make you self living better, learn to live like western people.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表