温度感觉: 16°
打印 上一主题 下一主题

赵平波:"携手献爱心"义演晚会后记

31#
发表于 2006-2-21 20:49:48 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回应提个建议

最初由[jan_ai Zhang]发布
回复:回应提个建议

Thanks so much,  [春姐], your 副董事长, 董事长 and your all of company. How much is not important just according to your capability. Helping the Chinese community is more important.

Mr. Zhao, do you know what about "曲涛出2000"? How about Wu Zhuo Sheng?
我是什么职位并不重要,大家都知道在加拿大当老板还不如打一份好工非常辛苦,又经常回国,说实在的我很少接触社区人士。对他们的了解可能还不如您。您是否还想要一个《同一首歌》DVD?
32#
发表于 2006-2-28 11:00:22 | 只看该作者

回复:<大丈夫生不改名,死不改性>

这个“春姐“了不得。不仅喧宾夺主,抢走了话题,“汇报”了义演的贡献,还作了世界唐人街的广告。
文字写的不错,只是段落太长了,有点眼晕。

最初由[春姐]发布
<大丈夫生不改名,死不改性>

world china town Inc (世界唐人街)是经加拿大联邦政府合法注册的公司,注册时还发生了一个有趣的小插曲,.注册官可能对唐人街有一点儿认识,或去唐人街吃过中餐,或买过中药扎过针灸.依他个人理解,对这个名称有点疑虑,"唐人街"就唐人街"呗,跟世界有什么瓜葛,为什么叫"世界唐人街"?可能在他的印象中"唐人街"也就是多伦多中区那个云集中式酒楼,中药铺,杂货店闹轰轰的带中国式牌楼的地方,怎么能跟"世界"这么大的概念联系起来,所以他让我们对名称进行解释.写了几封邮件向他解释:"唐人街"并不只是多伦多有,全世界凡是有中国人的地方都有,是中国人在本土之外的落脚点儿,聚集地,中国人对他有极深的感情.他说那也看不出叫"世界"与你们的生意有何关系,要我们进一步解释商业模式和到底与"世界"有什么必然的联系.我们又继续耐心地与他沟通和交流,说明因为"唐人街"是世界性的,网络是无国界的,我们是电子商务平台,所以我们的业务也是国际性的,名称叫"世界唐人街"是名副其实的.再说"环球邮报"只是加拿大的报纸,怎么也能叫"环球"呐?可能他对我们的解释还算满意也可能"环球邮报"的例子起了点儿作用,公司的名字就这样注册下来,这不仅避免了我们重新选名之苦,更重要的是我们打造海外中文电子商务和资讯平台的最恰当最贴切的名称被保留下来.尤其是通过这次交涉使我们感到在加拿大无论做什么都不要轻言放弃,要敢于据理力争,实现自己的理想和目标.
"唐"姓是中国百家姓中的大姓,古今中外人才倍出;"唐人"是离乡背井的黄焱子孙对自己的昵称;"唐人街"是飘泊海外的侨胞的落脚点和生根地,也是我们的精神家园;"唐朝"更是中国上下五千年的辉煌,是中华儿女的自豪和骄傲;"世界唐人街"是信息时代的弄潮儿,憧憬着理想和未来."这"唐"字谁人可改!
(注:这是从前几天发的<是可忍,孰不可忍>摘录的)
33#
发表于 2006-2-28 12:35:22 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回应提个建议

最初由[春姐]发布
回复:回复:回应提个建议

我是什么职位并不重要,大家都知道在加拿大当老板还不如打一份好工非常辛苦,又经常回国,说实在的我很少接触社区人士。对他们的了解可能还不如您。您是否还想要一个《同一首歌》DVD?

Yes, thanks for your still remembering my requirement.

I already bought one DVD from China Town (Second floor, Wen Hua Certer) $3 (each DVD) around 1 and half hours.

It is a pity that the maker of DVD version cut off so many good songs (It looks only one song for each singer) and this version has so many ugly performances from so-called local leader (such as Chu Tao, Gao Fei) actors (so disgusting), which is not enjoyable completely and there is no any artistic merit but make me vomit. If you have a longer version of DVD without disgusting local Chu Tao, Wu Zhou Sheng, Gao Fei, and especially without the preformance "Visit your home more often" and Li Xiao Hu's song, I will buy 5 with your company's new price (for myself and my friends).

I hope your company to develop strongly in Toronto and become one of main-stream in our Chinese community.

Thanks in advance.
34#
发表于 2006-3-1 16:45:17 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回应提个建议

Sorry to reply you so late because I did not visiit here for some days.

That's almost the same feeling as you said after we watched the DVD that we have. Unfortunately we could not meet what you want. But we can mail you the DVD (http://www.wchinatown.net/can_ce ... asp?id=tv_same_song) for free that was made by us if you are interested in it. If you like it, please give us your address to [email protected] then we can mail DVD to you soon.

Thank you for your kindly wishes.

最初由[jan_ai Zhang]发布
回复:回复:回复:回应提个建议

Yes, thanks for your still remembering my requirement.

I already bought one DVD from China Town (Second floor, Wen Hua Certer) $3 (each DVD) around 1 and half hours.

It is a pity that the maker of DVD version cut off so many good songs (It looks only one song for each singer) and this version has so many ugly performances from so-called local leader (such as Chu Tao, Gao Fei) actors (so disgusting), which is not enjoyable completely and there is no any artistic merit but make me vomit. If you have a longer version of DVD without disgusting local Chu Tao, Wu Zhou Sheng, Gao Fei, and especially without the preformance "Visit your home more often" and Li Xiao Hu's song, I will buy 5 with your company's new price (for myself and my friends).

I hope your company to develop strongly in Toronto and become one of main-stream in our Chinese community.

Thanks in advance.
35#
发表于 2006-3-1 17:42:30 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回应提个建议

最初由[春姐]发布
回复:回复:回复:回复:回应提个建议
Sorry to reply you so late because I did not visiit here for some days.

That's almost the same feeling as you said after we watched the DVD that we have. Unfortunately we could not meet what you want. But we can mail you the DVD (http://www.wchinatown.net/can_ce ... asp?id=tv_same_song) for free that was made by us if you are interested in it. If you like it, please give us your address to [email protected] then we can mail DVD to you soon.Thank you for your kindly wishes.

Dear [春姐] and [World China Town],

It is kind of YOU!!!

If you could, please mail me one. I like most of the songs. I will email you my mail address. (When I see your company sign next time, I will pay or buy.) However, if it is not about the songs, please kindly forget it.

Also, if you could, please delete the partion of "disgusting local Chu Tao, Wu Zhou Sheng, Gao Fei, and especially the preformance "Visit your parents more often" and Li Xiao Hu's song" on this DVD, which is not enjoyable completely and there is no any artistic merit but make me vomit.  

Enjoy your booming business and happy family lives,

36#
发表于 2006-3-1 22:37:17 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:<大丈夫生不改名,死不改性>

最初由[gezza]发布
回复:<大丈夫生不改名,死不改性>

这个“春姐“了不得。不仅喧宾夺主,抢走了话题,“汇报”了义演的贡献,还作了世界唐人街的广告。
文字写的不错,只是段落太长了,有点眼晕。

谢谢你的夸奖,段落可调整,让视觉更舒服.
37#
发表于 2006-3-1 22:45:56 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回应提个建议

最初由[jan_ai Zhang]发布
回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回应提个建议

Dear [春姐] and [World China Town],

It is kind of YOU!!!

If you could, please mail me one. I like most of the songs. I will email you my mail address. (When I see your company sign next time, I will pay or buy.) However, if it is not about the songs, please kindly forget it.

Also, if you could, please delete the partion of "disgusting local Chu Tao, Wu Zhou Sheng, Gao Fei, and especially the preformance "Visit your parents more often" and Li Xiao Hu's song" on this DVD, which is not enjoyable completely and there is no any artistic merit but make me vomit.  

Enjoy your booming business and happy family lives,

没能满足你的愿望总是感觉有丝歉意,如果我的小说<地虎天龙>能顺利出版,我会送你一本签名的书将功补过。我正在写感觉不错,但不要催我!多谢你善意的祝福!
38#
发表于 2006-3-1 22:52:57 | 只看该作者
最初由[oRin123]发布
春姐;求您改改名吧。

为啥呀?
39#
发表于 2006-3-2 08:03:43 | 只看该作者
最初由[oRin123]发布
春姐;求您改改名吧。
改了名还这么有趣吗?春天姐姐总可以吧,往这上想是不是美好些?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则