温度感觉:
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 -3°
    温度感觉: -8°
查看: 237|回复: 1

保健无需医药之一:Dry Sky皮肤干燥?

发表于 2020-10-24 12:06:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
保健无需医药 Let’s our systems keep us health and bee hap2py 让我们的系统保持我们的健康和幸福。

皮肤干燥表明您的分泌系统 secretory systems受到压力。皮肤是身体的第三层保护层。第一层是您的气场。第二层是您的体油。

您的气场就像地球蓝色大气层一样工作。当陨石从太空进入时,大气层它的能量燃烧来保护地球。没有蓝色的大气层,地球就像月亮一样毫无生气。您的气场让您感觉到温度在变化,从而保护您。天气炎热时,您的分泌系统会让您流汗。寒冷时,您的系统使您打冷颤,以产生皮肤油脂。

肥皂等“护肤产品”破坏了您的气场和皮肤油脂,必须消费各种护肤产品来“保健”。百姓皆谓我自然 - 自信,不信“保健”产品,我每天只用水清洗皮肤和头发。当我手上或身体被油等用清水无法清除时,我才使用肥皂。淋浴时,我先用温水清洁皮肤,然后用冷水使我打冷颤,以便产生皮肤油,最后,我做全身按摩来干燥自己,而且像狗一样摇头甩干头发。

我使用自身的系统保养皮肤和头发。我唯一的问题是脚后跟干燥,我必须涂抹油脂保护。

让我们的系统保持健康,[google; bee hap2py]。

Dry Sky 皮肤干燥??

保健无需医药 Let’s our systems keep us health and bee hap2py.

Dry skin are telling that your secretory systems 分泌系统 are stressed. Skin is one of the third layer protections from outside of your body. The first layer is your aura 气场。 The second layer is your body oil.

Your aura work like the blue aura of the earth. When a meteorite is coming from out spaces, the blue aura burning it energy to protect the earth. Without its blue aura, the earth is lifeless as the moon. Your aura let you feel the temperature changing to protect your body. When it's hot your secretory systems make you sweat. When it's cold the systems make you chill to produce skin oil.

Skin products such as soap take your skin oil away. You have to put body lotions to replace your own oil. I only use water to take care of my skin and hair daily. I only use soap when I have oily or dirty hands. I use warm water to clean my skin first at shower. Then I use cold water chill my body to produce my skin oil. I dry my body by massaging myself. I shake my head like a dog after showering to dry my hair.

I use my systems to take care of my skin and hair. My only problem is my dry heel. I have to use lotions for them.

Let’s our systems keep us health and 【google bee hap2py】.

保健无需医药之一:Dry Sky皮肤干燥?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表