温度感觉:
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 13°
    温度感觉: 12°
查看: 127|回复: 0

IELTS 雅思口语~~ Part 2 近期考题 及高分答案

发表于 2020-7-30 17:39:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 SummerLin 于 2020-7-30 17:41 编辑

往期雅思备考资料:

https://bbs.51.ca/home.php?mod=space&uid=&do=thread&view=me&type=thread&from=space

—————————————————————————————————————————

题目Describe your favourite TV show.

You should say:

What the TV program is

How you know it

What it is about

Why you like it

My favourite TV show is Sex and the City which is an American romantic comedy produced by HBO. It was on TV from 1998 to 2004, and it’s still available now on the Internet.

The show is about four charming women in New York City. They are close friends. Carrie is a sex columnist who writes for a newspaper; Samantha is a public relations agent; Charlotte is a gallery owner; Miranda is an ambitious lawyer. They have very different personalities.

Each episode is about twenty minutes long, so it never gets boring. The conversations in this show are hilarious. That’s why I really like the show. Oh, the soundtrack is also fantastic.

Sex and the City won so many awards because it was extremely sensational. Many people like this show because these four women always wear stylish clothes and trendy high heels, which is surely a feast for the eyes.

I like this show very much because Carrie Bradshaw is my idol. One day I want to become a columnist and write for a newspaper or a magazine. I always love writing and I’m working hard to become a writer just like Carrie. Also, writing for the media is a great idea because that’s like doing content marketing while getting paid. That means I can promote myself or my own business, and at the same time the magazine or newspaper pays me money. I really want to live a fabulous life like that in the future, so I’m going to have a plan and work towards my goal.

题目: Describe a family member that you are close to.

You should say:
             Who this person is

What kind of person she is

Describe some things you have done together

Explain why you like this person

I’m grateful to have such a supportive and caring family who are always there for me no matter what. We have
4 members in the house that’s always full of laughter:  my parents, my two sisters and me.  Even though I love them all to the moon and back, my younger sister, Lisa, is the one that’s closest to me.

Lisa is five years younger than me, which might create some sense of generation gap, yet, we still get along well, or at least most of the time.  She is in Junior school now and has a dream of becoming a doctor one day.  In term of appearance, we have little in common.  By that I mean while I’m kind of tall, she’s relatively short; while I take after my father, she’s my mom’s splitting image.

Same thing with our characteristics. I am people-oriented and a true free spirit,Lisa, on the contrary, is quite
introverted and into stability.  Hence, it came as a huge surprise when others acknowledge our strong bond. We’re like 2 sides of the same coin.  No matter how different we are, we have never neglected or abandoned
each other.

In fact, we are partners in crime in so many impulsive and silly acts that our family has lost count. Once, I tried to play the victim with my uncle as I accidentally broke a crystal vase that my aunt adored,  Lisa backed me up as we put the blame on our poor cousin.  What a shameful act!  But that was years ago and we learnt our lesson the hard way.  We got each other’s back and we always will because that’s what sisters do and simply because I love her.

精彩高分短语 和表述

1、I’m grateful to have such a supportive and caringfamily who are always there for me no matter what.
很感激有这样的一个支持我充满爱的家庭,他们无论什么时候都在身边。

2、I love them all to the moon and back.    我爱他们胜过其他;他们是我的挚爱;
3、sense of generation gap    代沟感
4、get along well     相处的很好
5、we have little in common     我们没有很多共同点

6、while I take aftermy father, she’s my mom’s splitting image.    我像爸爸,她和妈妈长得一模一样.
7、take after    长得像谁
8、somebody’s splitting image      和…..长得很像
9、people-oriented         喜欢和人扎堆的,喜欢别人在一起
10、introverted      内向的

11、 2 sides of the same coin       就像硬币的两个面指性格截然相反
12、partners in crime    死党
13、learn our lesson the hard way     用惨痛的方式汲取教训
14、get each other’s back     相互支持

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表