加拿大最大城市多伦多宣布紧急状态 确诊239例

31#
发表于 2020-3-24 06:01:08 | 只看该作者
机场不设防......多伦多完了,即将沦陷!
回复

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2020-3-24 10:51:26 | 只看该作者
如果你使用的是中央空调系统,建议大家关闭家里的进风口和出风口。如果觉得冷,可以买电暖器或电暖风。中央空调系统绝对是传播病毒的绝好渠道。似乎加拿大政府还没有想到这一点。
这包括办公室大楼、Condos 或Apartment, 有多个家庭共同居住的独立House。呼吁有渠道的人向加拿大政府谏言下令关闭所有建筑的压缩空气中央空调系统。尤为重要的是加拿大政府对轻症和疑似病例现在都采取居家隔离的政策。每一栋大楼或独立House都可能会成为钻石公主号。
回复

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2020-3-24 11:02:22 | 只看该作者
https://www.facebook.com/DrRobertJRowen/posts/1237471899784142?__tn__=K-R
Dr. Robert J. Rowen

Alleged Experts in Infectious Diseases - Important read

We face an unprecedented crisis. This evening I heard the BBC news tell its brainwashed viewers that there is no treatment for coronavirus, and that there will be no treatment. That the only hope is vaccination. We have proclaimed experts in the field of infectious diseases. President Trump has surrounded himself with them. That is not a knock on the President. It is what he should do.

However, the attachments to this post should tell us a different story. This article was published in Lancet (a MAJOR journal) a century ago. It detailed the use on intravenous hydrogen peroxide for lethal viral pneumonia in an epidemic that killed tens of millions worldwide. For mere pennies in materials, British physician Oliver, in India at the time, nearly halved the mortality rate. He reported that blood oxygen was improved and toxemia lessened. And what is most remarkable is that only the most critical patients were so treated, making his findings even more stunning.

This novel therapy was totally forgotten or ignored by mainstream medicine. Patentable drugs were then coming online thanks to Flexner and the Rockefeller people. The industry went from healing to disease maintenance.

I've been ridiculed on this page by some self proclaimed erudite medical doctors who have gone elsewhere to spoof me. I ask, has NIH infectious disease expert Anthony Fauci even seen this article. Has anyone tried to duplicate it or even do a study to refute it? If so, I haven't been able to find it. Meanwhile you or your loved one could wind up on a ventilator, and DIE from total ignorance and arrogance.

Ultraviolet blood irradiation therapy was found in America to even do better. I'll try to get an image posted on UBI for you. Ozone, peroxide and UBI are very similar in mechanism. High dose IV ascorbic acid has been shown to work through a peroxide mechanism. It is far more expensive that using peroxide itself. Ozone by the DIV method would be the least expensive, and possibly the most effective based on my research and observations.

What can you do? Tell the corrupt press to stop brainwashing the public with misinformation about the treatment of viral pneumonia. Tell them to take a look back at published literature totally, and perhaps deliberately, ignored by the current ivory towers. I believe that many critically ill viral pneumonia patients could be saved if we had an enlightened system based on true healing rather than a system based on the most profits and most suffering. Send this to your Rulers and demand that they look into ozone and oxidation therapies for the crisis. See, if ozone and/or peroxide could cure this condition for a few bucks, what incentive would there be to maintain the hysteria and plans to empty your wallets and destroy the economy over such an easily treatable condition. And remember, this was only the first report and on the most severe of the cases, and in an age of limited technology. My field has come a long way in oxidation since then.

Please share this far and wide. I sincerely want to quell the fear and hysteria, and make it clear why I am not living in fear.

Sadly, the blind are leading the blind
回复

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2020-4-5 14:03:02 | 只看该作者
什么紧急状态,一直不都是儿戏吗?
我预测再过2-3星期,或者死亡人数超过2000,他们就强化控制,
就目前来讲,在外面裸奔的至少还有70%,只要多死点,他们就会害怕,
只要害怕就会采取必要的防护或者不出门,在这之前,无论你给他讲什么道理
都不会听的,就象青春期的孩子,从不把父母的话当回事,父母是过来人,当然知道
哪些是对的,哪些不能做。
回复

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2020-4-5 14:12:32 | 只看该作者
沈水晨曦 发表于 2020-3-24 10:51
如果你使用的是中央空调系统,建议大家关闭家里的进风口和出风口。如果觉得冷,可以买电暖器或电暖风。中央 ...

只有你自已才会想当然的认为中央空调系统是按照你说的这样在运作,办公楼大部分是每层几个分体机,condos是每家一个分体机,有些连主机都在家里,大楼顶的主机只是把热水或冷水通过管道送到分体机,分体机的散热片再吹出来,进风口和出风口都在自已家里循环,换句话说受影响的只限于一家,现在的中央空调都是水冷系统,跟house用的那种加佛利昂的不一样,只有house才是通过通风管把冷暖气送一各个房间。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表