17#
发表于 2005-12-28 20:42:54 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:[评论]我想在多伦多当记者却灰头土脸的经历

最初由[北京酸菜鱼]发布
回复:回复:回复:[评论]我想在多伦多当记者却灰头土脸的经历

最初由[jan_ai Zhang]发布
回复:回复:[评论]我想在多伦多当记者却灰头土脸的经历

(2) Hi, 酸菜鱼, you said " 这是我去做massage时认识的一个按摩师告诉我"
Why do you go to do that? Why don't you Save your money to open your own newspaper?

thank u for u message ,.That’s benefit of my husband; I have no free money for any luxury things :p

Hi, 酸菜鱼,

(1)   Thanks for your kind and and cordial answer: "That’s benefit of my husband".

(2) According to your user ID "北京酸菜鱼" and my own experience, we'd better put something aside, such as good past position or location. As we know everywhere there are good people and bad people, but some people have general ideas for that (or say bias, prejudice). So my strategy is that using my own personality shows others or my bosses.

(3) According what you mentioned in your article(you can do translation and writing and so on), especially your good attitude of life (or say mindset, outlook on life), and my Canadian life, you self will find a special way to success in the very near future.

(4) I suggest that you'd better give up that kind of idea: "you want to keep up on similar level to your husband" . What is the real difference between two people's lives? If you two love and respect each other, why do you two need to be at similar or same level? Family is a family, two people join together to have good lives. Best wishes to you and your husband. Enjoy your life, no matter in China or Canada.

(5). If you have chance to make money,do it right now. If you do not, analize yourself and the social situation to decide which why you prefer, then prepare it and study something or learn some new skills. meet and value some good friends. Never waste to much of time every day. Then someday it will surprise you that you reach your goal so soon.
18#
发表于 2005-12-29 23:18:51 | 只看该作者

我不同意

在加拿大如果连自己想做的事情都做不了,那还出来干什么?
如果只为了养家糊口,在这混什么?
那不是累脖吗?!
人还是应该有些自己的追求!!!
19#
发表于 2006-3-16 21:01:32 | 只看该作者
哎呀,我也是学新闻的,资历很深了,不过刚来加,看来这新闻工作是真干不了了,怎么办?
20#
发表于 2006-3-16 23:39:29 | 只看该作者
ddcat,你找到工作了么?
21#
发表于 2006-3-16 23:54:23 | 只看该作者
最初由[空中一片云]发布
哎呀,我也是学新闻的,资历很深了,不过刚来加,看来这新闻工作是真干不了了,怎么办?

Your best future is to become the owner of a newspaper or website.
Trust me!!!
22#
发表于 2006-3-17 22:17:13 | 只看该作者
最初由[空中一片云]发布
ddcat,你找到工作了么?

找不到理想的,要是到免费报纸做工商记者又太没意思。准备上学了!顺便问一句,您做这行几年了,在哪里做?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表