• 实时天气:温尼伯 10°
    温度感觉:
楼主: sguj
打印 上一主题 下一主题

多伦多比上海的生活更艰难!

46#
发表于 2005-12-19 00:11:40 | 只看该作者
You haven't answered your question.
Three years past, we came back to Toronto. Our second lovely son was born here. But this time I must bring him back to China, and leave the old son here, the brothers will be separated around the earth。  
I want to know the matter!

Why did you plan to get the second child when you didn't get a stable job? In Shanghai, can you get two children?
Why will you leave your old child at here? What did you do before you complain? I have to say it also has lots of unfair issues in Canada, but it's really better than in China. This is one of reasons why my wife  and I came to here. Do what we should do.
47#
发表于 2005-12-20 12:53:52 | 只看该作者

you are right

You definitely must not come to Canada.
I came to Canada because I had been a loser in China.
I am still a loser in Canada now. But this loser is feeling
much comfortable than that loser now.
48#
发表于 2005-12-21 00:04:43 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:I know why you are not successful

最初由[utut]发布
回复:I know why you are not successful here.

Fully agreed with your point view. This guy got to improve his English before writing such a crap and making a good living in Canada. For goodness sake, who he think he is

His English is much better than yours. What you wrote here looks  like Chiglish.
49#
发表于 2005-12-21 00:07:16 | 只看该作者

回复:Hi!,friends, keep going,u'll be succe

最初由[快乐游]发布
Hi!,friends, keep going,u'll be success

I read you article, I exactly know what you feeling now, I came here 4 years ago too, and I had the some situation before like you. But from your story ,I know you are a very successful professional expert in China, I believe you also can do better no matter where you are and what you do with you efforts. If you get my message,could  you contact me, I would like make friends with you, I do real estate job here, I also would like share my story with you and your family .So give me a call ,if you like:416-272-0351 or write me :[email protected]

That means you were not from Shanghai.
50#
发表于 2005-12-21 11:55:48 | 只看该作者
BS.
51#
发表于 2005-12-26 16:36:20 | 只看该作者

keep smiling to yourself

52#
发表于 2006-1-9 03:03:21 | 只看该作者
这文章写得太好了,写出了我想说的。
我在加拿大已四年多了,我一直努力着工作。
我回国一看,我的同学和同事都颇有成就,他们工作早已游刃有余,又怎如我们仍在平。中国这几年发展太快,到国外来发财过好日子,我看是旧观念了,回国有的是机会,何必为人擦鞋。
要在加拿大打工,保证不如回国。外面再好,还是不如家好。
53#
发表于 2006-1-12 21:48:07 | 只看该作者

I don't think your english works

Could you write sth. and post it in 51.ca, don't forgot to let me know, I going to read it. Have a nice day!

JASON
54#
发表于 2006-1-15 23:27:48 | 只看该作者
这不是一言俩语说得清的事,我的英语还可以,能看电视,能和当地人交流,能流利的打电话办事,我在加拿大读过书,成绩很好.
可离本地人英语还差很远,也许我还得努力.
因为我还听不懂英语方言和笑话.
对不起,回晚了,我上网不多.
55#
发表于 2006-1-17 17:58:04 | 只看该作者

after long time

you need canadian culture.if you can talk movie.novel.news ect .if you have wide knowledge about west culture that is ok!wish you become a high level guy.but you must live in canada long time.
after long time everyone feel happy .
56#
发表于 2006-1-17 18:53:33 | 只看该作者

回复:after long time

最初由[芸芸众生]发布
after long time

you need canadian culture.if you can talk movie.novel.news ect . if you have wide knowledge about west culture that is ok!wish you become a high level guy.but you must live in canada long time.
after long time everyone feel happy .

Can you do this? Great. I never find any Chi can do this.
57#
发表于 2006-1-17 23:11:51 | 只看该作者

回复:多伦多上海人

我现在做不到,我一直这样定位自己,努力做。我不能够怨天尤人,我一直以在中国的工作做参考,大机构,你不善谈,不能写,你的知识面很窄,你没有很多话题和同事们交流、互动,你很难呆下去。哪里选人都需要综合素质。

人们会讲有些工作KNOWLEDGE比语言交流更重要,不过我们很多知识或许老化或许不对路,我欣赏那些到学校读书的学子们,我们应该和本地的文化接轨,有时能够到ESL听老师讲都是一种奢侈。

三年五年,我们或许看不到收获,十年八年,我们差不多也熏陶出来了,请给自己点耐心。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表