温度感觉: -7°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯
    温度感觉:
楼主: sguj
打印 上一主题 下一主题

多伦多比上海的生活更艰难!

31#
发表于 2005-12-3 09:21:26 | 只看该作者
do not take it as a big deal. he is just practising his English.
32#
发表于 2005-12-3 12:50:00 | 只看该作者
最初由[Brian Gan]发布
看了笔者的文章,我大惑不解,提到生活难?最直观的现象是为什么现在还有这么多的大陆人还在绞尽脑汁想移民加拿大甚至偷渡,而总不见加拿大华人争相偷渡离开生活难的加拿大前往生活好的上海,

在上海,没有脑子是过不上好日子的。加拿大不同,就是个白痴,有一身力气,日子过得不好,也不至于太差。

还有个原因么,就是中国的社会福利还是不能和这里比。特别是教育和养老。
33#
发表于 2005-12-3 15:27:53 | 只看该作者

上海好啊!上海净出大英雄!

王洪文、张春桥、姚文远、黄菊、江泽民、多伦多上海人。。。。。。

最初由[多伦多上海人]发布

在上海,没有脑子是过不上好日子的。加拿大不同,就是个白痴,有一身力气,日子过得不好,也不至于太差。

还有个原因么,就是中国的社会福利还是不能和这里比。特别是教育和养老。
34#
发表于 2005-12-4 17:01:40 | 只看该作者
yes i agree that this gay's english is horrible(though better than mine)

i dare say 100 per cent chinese immigrants may say their status was much better when in china which was actually absolutely not the case.

telling truth is hard especially when telling that you are nothing from the time when you were born.

I was nothing before i came out of china, not even as great as a dog who can bark freely and don't need to worry about other people's face or national instruments.

therefore I  do not regret and c0mplain about my situation here even when I can barely make the ends meet.

human being is nothing to the vast universe as a single person to the society
35#
发表于 2005-12-7 11:33:23 | 只看该作者

回复:I know why you are not successful here.

最初由[潇潇--女人]发布
I know why you are not successful here.

After reading your article, or actually I couldn't finish your article (sorry, because I couldn't understand your writing fully), I know why you could not be successful here.(harsh, but honest)  ;)

WHY? Is it obvious?  

Your English is terrible, and you don't realize the issue. The only thing you did was to complain how bad Canada was. If you used the energy that you spent on complaining so much to learn English, you would have been much better off.

Yes, you were correct about 'we are nothing here'. WE ARE NOTHING UNTIL WE MAKE OUTSELVES SOMETHING. There is no free lunch in the world. This is the step every new immigrant has to get over, or to fail, no matter who you are.

If you feel going back is the right thing to do for you and your family, then just do it. It is not a bad thing. At least you know what you want after all the struggle.

However, putting down Canada is like putting down many immigrants like us who choose to work so hard, and to make a good or OK living here.

TOTALLY AGREE.
I don't understand why this person felt so good about himself. No free lunch everywhere. First thing, improve your English.
36#
发表于 2005-12-9 16:50:15 | 只看该作者
Do you know what's your problem? First, English from the article you wrote, there are at least five grammar or structure errors. When you made your presentation in front of some CEOs, I doubt they can fully understand your points. Second, I bet you were looking for an opportunity in Engineering field, however, without license you are not permitted to practise professional engineering. Before you complain, you should know the law or regulations here. Third, if you are a manager in one of company here, do you think you will trust a guy from a presentation? Even you were so successful in Shanghai. Hi, I am not come from China, who knows if you are lying. It's reasonable.

So don't complain, Canada is totally difference than China. You can't judge if it's good or bad by one thing. It's not fair.
37#
发表于 2005-12-9 23:09:44 | 只看该作者

中国人呀,太思前想后了

我受不了那洋罪已放弃了,人一生何比在乎那许多,回来就回吧,
38#
发表于 2005-12-10 00:43:22 | 只看该作者
I know why you can't find a professional job here within 6 months:
(1) You must improve your english writing first
(2) You have to change your self-evaluation, downgrade yourself more.
(3) You should realize the fact, your experience in Shanghai prove nothing in Canada.
(4) You need working experience in Canada, -- working hard at lower(or entry) level, understanding the culture differences between Chinese and others
39#
发表于 2005-12-10 19:55:36 | 只看该作者

hi, there

I 've read your article already. I may make some comments on you.

1) You don't understand much about the human nature. It is not to blame the Canadian people who enjoyed your free consultant. People are the same in the world. every enjoy a free meal.
2) You don't know how to present yourself and don't know how to do business.
3) Your english is not so good as qualified for a job. People don't like to bother themselves when they have to pay careful attention to what you said. You need to improve your language skills.
4) I had been self-employed in China. China is worse in all areas as far as I know. You were protected in a state owned company and you never were exposed in dirty side of China.
40#
发表于 2005-12-11 20:08:05 | 只看该作者
I don't understand why people doing thing like this. i suggest this guy ask Lai Cangxing leave or stay. people lost their mind , goals. always ask yourself what do you want. successful poeple find their way go from success to success. Losers are complaining. every emigrante had a brilliant past in somehow in somewhere. let me put it this way , do you think Wen JiaBao can be Paul Martine if he emigrate to Canada. Watch where your feet step on, do whatever you can do to servive and be yourself.
41#
发表于 2005-12-14 00:29:12 | 只看该作者

It is much easier to

live in my hometown, a small village in Sichuan. But why people don't want to live there, because......
42#
发表于 2005-12-14 20:18:54 | 只看该作者

It's up to you

Please keep trying your best when you are complaining. Trust yourself you will be successful.
43#
发表于 2005-12-15 22:22:26 | 只看该作者

Correct your grammar!!

Dude!! Correct your errors! I'm finding it seriously hard to read ur article!!  Don't try to show off just because you can write in English and you think that you are better than everyone eles!! Learn!!!
44#
发表于 2005-12-15 22:49:06 | 只看该作者
F K U

WHAT IF I DO NOT UNDERSTAN ENGLISH
45#
发表于 2005-12-16 12:22:01 | 只看该作者

Hi!,friends, keep going,u'll be success

I read you article, I exactly know what you feeling now, I came here 4 years ago too, and I had the some situation before like you. But from your story ,I know you are a very successful professional expert in China, I believe you also can do better no matter where you are and what you do with you efforts. If you get my message,could  you contact me, I would like make friends with you, I do real estate job here, I also would like share my story with you and your family .So give me a call ,if you like:416-272-0351 or write me :[email protected]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表