温度感觉: -6°
  • 实时天气:蒙特利尔
    温度感觉:
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 -10°
    温度感觉: -17°
查看: 367|回复: 1

北美华人看过来:唐爽 周立波案- 停止骚扰律师函 (中英)

发表于 2018-7-13 12:56:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Dear B: (law firm) represents Mr. A, who is a co-defendant in the criminal case against your husband C. I write you because A reports to me that you have been repeatedly contacting him and harassing him over the past few weeks. He further states that you are making threats against him and defaming him in various media outlets.This letter is sent to demand that you, your employees, agents, relatives, and assigns immediately cease and desists from contacting A for any purpose. Demand is hereby made that you do not contact him directly or indirectly, including through any third parties- through any means. That demand includes no phone calls, personal visits, emails, text messages, instant messages, Wechat conversations, and contact through any other social media platform.The above demand means that the very next time you make any form of contact to A, it will amount to Aggravated Harassment in the Second Degree under NY law as it will serve no legitimate purpose. A and C are represented by attorneys. If you have any reason to communicate with A do so through our office. Do not contact A in any way or he will have no recourse but to file a criminal complaint with the appropriate authorities. Do not defame him or discuss him in any media outlets.The criminal matter pending against your husband and A is serious enough……[If you do not cease and desist the harassment, I will be forced to take appropriate legal action against you and will seek all available damages and remedies.Sincerely,]

楼主| 发表于 2018-7-13 13:26:17 | 显示全部楼层
网上的一个参考模板:

Ref.: https://legaltemplates.net/form/cease-and-desist/
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表