• 实时天气:温尼伯 16°
    温度感觉: 15°
查看: 1234|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

oh,the place may be right

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-9-17 13:43:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
my dear here,how could a man love a woman, for sometime, or a long time,or forever? forever--possible or not?

May I get the answer from a female.

thanks and best regards
沙发
发表于 2005-9-17 20:08:37 | 只看该作者

回复:oh,the place may be right

最初由[chinaplatform]发布

my dear here,how could a man love a woman, for sometime, or a long time,or forever? forever--possible or not?

thanks and best regards

well, i think that your question should be answered by a male but a female since you asked that "how could a man love a woman"?
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2005-9-18 00:24:50 | 只看该作者
the woman knows the truth, you may try,since you concern.
地板
发表于 2005-9-18 09:05:22 | 只看该作者

最初由[chinaplatform]发布

thanks and best regards

Honestly, I don't think this is a quesiton you ever can find the right answer whether from a man or a woman. The meaning of love is not lying with the length of duration. Quite often, however, hardly do two lovers reach the end at the same time. C'est la vie.
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-9-18 09:48:46 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:oh,the place may be right

最初由[crazymind]发布

Honestly, I don't think this is a quesiton you ever can find the right answer whether from a man or a woman. The meaning of love is not lying with the length of duration. Quite often, however, hardly do two lovers reach the end at the same time. C'est la vie.

let me know how old are you, then we move on, or you say yes or no to this, "Life is rarely as we would like it to be rather it is exactly as it is."

:confused:
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-9-18 09:50:02 | 只看该作者

最初由[傻女人]发布

well, i think that your question should be answered by a male but a female since you asked that "how could a man love a woman"?

傻女人 , you are clever!
7#
发表于 2005-9-18 10:20:33 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:oh,the place may be right

最初由[chinaplatform]发布

let me know how old are you, then we move on, or you say yes or no to this, "Life is rarely as we would like it to be rather it is exactly as it is."

:confused:

You know what, your words just don't make sense to me. Why I need to say yes or no to this sentence you googled. What's your point?  If on any level you think I confuse you, forget it.
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-9-18 22:29:04 | 只看该作者

thanks

From whatever you written, you already gave the answer,everyone knows it,hehehe. See you and tks.
9#
发表于 2005-9-25 15:04:47 | 只看该作者
FAINT
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-11 22:59:01 | 只看该作者
Hi,crazymind
我也学会了这句法语,谢谢!
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-13 02:42:13 | 只看该作者
Dear Crazymind,

tks.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册