温度感觉: -4°
  • 实时天气:蒙特利尔
    温度感觉:
  • 实时天气:温尼伯
    温度感觉:
查看: 490|回复: 0

さようなら Happy End(Goodbye Happy End)2

发表于 2016-2-11 10:32:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
“And next, Lydia, you’re gonna be the little mermaid Ariel.”Charlotte said to Lydia. “And you’re gonna kill the prince because a girl liedto him and he married with her.”
“Oh … Lydia hesitated: “But … I have the halo of blood! Can’tyou change one?”
“Oh … That’s bad, but … you HAVE to do it, I believe youcan.” Charlotte said to her.
“Yeah, you can do it!” Celiou and Akasha said together.
“Oh … thank you!” Lydia cried out, “nobody … NOBODYencouraged me like THAT!!!” Lydia shrieked:“ You two are both my first and BESTfriends!!!”
Celiou and Akasha smiled together.
“Actually I’m a paranoid, I don’t believe ANYONE except ofyou, Lydia and Akasha.” Celiou said: “And you let me know what true friendsare.” Celiou said and she wiped her eyes.
“And Akasha you’re gonna be Snow White.” Charlotte said:“And this black fairy tale version is a little bit different from the other versions.The queen does not have the magic mirror, it’s here.”
“Can I see it?” Celiou, Lydia, and Akasha said together.
“Not yet.” Charlotte laughed.
“And the seven elves can make potions, what you’re gonna dois ask the elves for the potion of poison and spread them on two apples and gopoison the queen and her newborn child.”
“Oh, mine, that’s so cruel!” Celiou said. “But how came thequeen doesn’t poison Snow White?”
“Because she doesn’t have the magic mirror, so she doesn’tknow Snow White is alive!” Charlotte smiled.
“So, now I’m gonna show you the magic mirror now.” Charlottetook the girls to a big, old room and pointed to a dusty mirror upon the wall.
“Here it is!” Charlotte said excitedly. She blew away theashes and said: “When somebody is doing her mission, you can see what’s goingon through this mirror.”
“Excuse me, can I see it?” Celiou asked.
“Of course.” Charlotte smiled.
Celiou stepped forward and asked seriously: “Tell me, glassupon the wall, who is most beautiful of all?” she laughed hard.
Everybody laughed crazily. Even Akasha. Lydia kept saying toher: “NOBODY CAN LET ME LAUGH THIS CRAZY EXCEPT YOU!!!!”Akasha laughed whilecovering her stomach with her hands. Charlotte laughed and rolled on the floor.(“Watch out your fashion denim skirt!” Celiou said.)
Finally, everyone calmed down and sat around thetable.(there’s a table in the old room, too)And Charlotte said:“Who’s gonna befirst?”
“OK. That’ll be me.”Celiou said helplessly after ten secondsof silence.
“So,what you’re gonna do is step through the magicmirror.”Charlotte said in an embracing voice.
“I belive you!” Lydia gave her a hug.
Good luck! がんばろう! Akashasaid.
Celiou’s eyes went wet.She took a step.
Suddenly everything goes like Merry-Go-Round. Celiou feltshe’s being confused. One second later, she then lied on a bed.
“Where I am?”She thought, but she soon saw a woman standbeside her.
“Wake up, Little Red Riding Hood, you’re gonna be late!”Thatwoman said.
Soon, she understood where she is. Little Red Riding Hood’shome! And this woman is Little Red Riding Hood’s mom!
She got up and Little Red Riding Hood’s mom passed her abasket.
“Go give it to your grandmother, and don’t eat the cake!”That woman said.Then she whispered by Celiou’s ear in a nasty voice:“You knowthat, I poisoned it, because we’ll get a lot of heritages if she die!”
Celiou felt cold. But soon, she laughed in her mindwhile     self-deprecating. “That’s theTRUE world, right?”she thought.
Then, she got out of this house. And in front of the magicmirror, Lydia and Akasha looks worried.
Lydia thought:“Watch out for the wolf!” But Charlottesaid:“don’t worry, nobody will die.”
And soon, Celiou arrived grandmother’s home. She got herknife from her pocket,(“At least she has her knife.”Lydia relived.) And enteredthe house.
As Celiou excepted, there’s a wolf. She grabbed her knifeand pierced it to the wolf. But the wolf escaped.(“oh!”Aksha said) Celiou shiedaway from the wolf’s paw, and pierced the knife into the wolf’s heart. The wolflied down and its blood flew everywhere.(“ew!”Lydia covered her eyes.)
Celiou saw grandmother lied on the bed, her face is white asa sheet of paper. She buried the wolf outside, cleaned the room and toldgrandmother:“ Don’t worry, I killed the wolf, everything will be OK. Mom’swaiting for me, eat some cake and take a rest! She smiled contrary to her heartand got out of the house.
As she got out of the house, a magic mirror appeared. Andshe heard Charlotte’s voice said: “You did it! Well done! Now go through themirror and you’ll be back to the normal world!”
Celiou took a deep breath and she stepped in, same as lasttime, there was a second of confuse, then she’s back to the normal world.
When she appeared in front of the magic mirror, Lydia andAkasha yelled to her: YEAH! YOU DID IT!!! THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!! YOU KILLED THATWOLF!!! それは素晴らしかったです!!! ButCeliou was crying hard. She sat beside the table and buried her head in herarms, muttered: “I killed … two life … although I … don’t want to … but Ikilled … them … I’m a … evil person … not better than I die …”
Akasha, Charlotte and Lydia noticed that, and they huggedCeliou: “Everything was over! Don’t be so regret, you have us!” but she criedabout one minute and finally stopped.
“Girls, who’s gonna be next?” Charlotte said: “I know youtwo are both afraid, but there HAVE to be one.”
In two minutes there was nothing but silence. And finally,Lydia stood up.
“Thank you for stood up bravely, Lydia.” Charlotte said. Butsoon she realized:” Not bothering you, Akasha. She said nervously.
“I don’t mind.” Akasha nodded.
“But I’m still worrying about my halo of blood, I’m scaredabout what if I fell into a coma.”
“It’s OK, just imagine the blood are just red paint.”Celiousmiled.
“Thanks.” Lydia said gratefully.
“Time to go! “Charlotte said.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表