温度感觉: 11°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯
    温度感觉:
楼主: 加国无忧
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[转帖]购买人寿保险所受到的伤害

16#
发表于 2004-4-18 13:55:31 | 只看该作者
建议各位买保险前先读一本书: "Insurance for Dummy". 先了解保险为何物,再做决定.道听途说是一定要犯错的.
17#
发表于 2004-6-10 19:10:54 | 只看该作者
I have been a life insurance agent, good thing was I quit after a year, that's not my style to be.

No doubt at all, all of family need life insurance, especially your family's bread maker (husband or wife).

Remember a lawyer from Mainland China past away few years ago, no life insurance coverage for a professional, can you imagine?

Life insurance coverage is based on your debts and family need, e.g. mortagage, how old of your kids, company group plan etc.  

I recommend TERM only, always shopping around for the best rate, you can even get the rate at your local bank - TD, Royal Bank etc. make sure its renewable, in case of health problem, you can still insured, insurance company can't reject your renew even your health condition going bad.
18#
发表于 2004-6-10 19:24:01 | 只看该作者
"I recommend TERM only"
可以说一下为什么?
19#
发表于 2004-6-10 21:37:56 | 只看该作者
不是所agent都是样的,起马我的保险agent就是很好,人品好,专业,有耐性,说一二。值得推荐。
20#
发表于 2004-6-11 09:04:57 | 只看该作者
why term insurance only? beacuse its the cheapest.

Life insurance is providing protection in case of family bread make's death, then cause financial difficulties.

Some agent might tell you, you  will not get covered after age 65 for term insurance. But you need life insurance beacuse you have motgage, debts, your kids still young, once mortgage pay off, kids all grown up, you have enough money for retirement, you will only need life insurance beacuse your beneficiary (your wife, kids) need money (tax free) to pay estate tax, but this is only happened for very rich people.

Never believe the investment returns of your life insurance! you rather put that money for your own investment.

Why agent always try to sell whole life insurance, not term? simple, big difference on commission.............., I can't tell too much, or they will XXXX me.
21#
发表于 2004-6-11 09:22:38 | 只看该作者
When you don't have enough time and knowledge to control your investment, Wholelife still  can consider.

Not all the agent only sell higher commission insurance, it must consider what you need. Therefore, choosing  a good and professional Insurance agent are the most importants.
22#
发表于 2004-6-11 17:32:35 | 只看该作者
if you know how much your agent get paid, and how your insurance company spend your hard making money on their damn management, then you know there is not too much left for investment, your agent really has nothing to do with your return, projection mean nothing,

Back to 1989, we used 10% interest for universal insurance projection even the market rate was 11-12%, its conservative, but what is the actual situation after, so DO NOT believe the projection your agent make for you.

Get term insurance for your family protection, peace of mind!   like car insurance, pay as little as possible, save as much as you can,

If any agent are not happy with what I am saying, I apologize!
23#
发表于 2004-6-12 10:16:01 | 只看该作者
绝对同意在保险上应以付出最少为原则,但有时在购买保时实应要考虑很多其他问题,例如agent专业能力诚信,保险代理行的商誉,保险公司的实力,销售後的跟进服务。都是要注意的事。

至於保险公司的行政支出或有个别公司有任意挥霍情况但不可以说全部都是这样。另外agent也是要付出他们的努力,时间,专业知识,提供服务,从而得应有的报酬,也是合理的。

最坏是一些害群之马,令到一些真正需要保险保障的人仕,无所适从,望而却步,而一些真正有诚意,专业及努力的agent蒙上不之冤。
24#
发表于 2004-6-29 17:00:39 | 只看该作者
你所受到的伤害我很同情! 其实保险这个行业本身是好的, 因为它在一定程度上是真正的能够帮到你的! 在某种程度上来说,作为一个Agent第一点要遵守的就是它的职业道德,如果连这一点都做不到的话我想这个人在现实生活中可能也是很虚伪的一个人! 你可以到他们Head Office继续上诉我相信你可以得到你自己的公平!
25#
发表于 2004-7-13 16:49:49 | 只看该作者
可别从此对加国失去信心,每个国家都有优缺点,即其黑暗面,

中国人就爱欺负自己人,别太容易相信别人,尤其初来乍到,

多耐心  多比较  多了解
26#
发表于 2004-9-13 22:08:49 | 只看该作者

怎样肥的山都有瘦牛

有什么RESP, Insurance 上的问题, 请给我一个电话: 416-8971686    [email protected]
27#
发表于 2005-1-7 15:15:37 | 只看该作者

保险是有必要的,投资是有风险的!

保险作为对防范将来不可预测事件的投资是必要的,保险业在世界各国的发展也说明了社会对保险的需要。加拿大政府为鼓励老百姓买保险,给予了保险业特殊的优惠政策,如投保人发生事故后,政府不对受益人得到的保险赔偿征税等。

但是当保险与投资结合起来后,事情就变得有些复杂了,保险合同中不仅有保险的条款,而且有一些投资的条款。由于投资回报的不确定性,客户甚至Agents很难准确地解释这些投资条款的含义和适用范围,这个问题对新移民、老移民、华人和西人都存在。近几年因投资保险类合同条款纠纷,打过一些标的很大的官司,但问题没有解决。

新移民,如果对保险业了解不多,先考虑买Term类的保险应该是一种不错的选择,这种保险比较简单,价格也比较便宜。以后情况熟悉了,再考虑投资等其它事情。
28#
发表于 2005-1-8 12:29:06 | 只看该作者

到底有没有诚实的保险代理呢?请给我介绍一位。

29#
发表于 2005-1-28 22:01:08 | 只看该作者
我同意以上一些人的说法,买保险一定要选适合自己的险种。不是一个险种适合所有人。像Manuallife 就很适合年轻的,和健康的人,而其他的一些公司的某些险种就适合健康不太好的,吸烟的人。

保险是一种“需要”而不是“兴趣”。如果你认为你和你的家庭有需要,我愿意为你提供有关的资料和讲解一些保险知识。你可以给我打电话,或给我回email. 不用担心,你没有义务一定要找谁买保险。而且我每次都是我和我的supervisor 一起见客户的。

我叫Ben, 我的电话号码是:416-820-5786. [email protected] 如需要哪些资料,我可以尽量提供给你。
30#
发表于 2005-1-29 18:54:19 | 只看该作者

又一件与保险有关的纠纷!

多伦多星报昨天(Jan. 28, 2005)在经济版的头版和7版发表了题为“Top life agent seeks to seal probe findings”的长篇报道,对Shenglin Xian欺骗两位无工作的中国移民购买过贵的保险,受到行业协会处分及由此引起的纠纷进行了报道。

文章值得一看,教训深刻!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表