穷人自有穷人乐,

更有省钱好法子。

17#
发表于 2005-4-12 22:00:49 | 只看该作者

拉赫玛尼诺夫的第二钢琴协奏曲

最初由[弄舟]发布
回复:拉赫玛尼诺夫的第二钢琴协奏曲

... 我才发现我的CD是第三。第三也是很好的,等学会了上传了就贴。

Hi 弄舟, which performance is your Rachmaninoff 3rd Piano Concerto? I've been looking for Rach PCs by Earl Wild with Horenstein on Chandos, which are hot recommendations by Rach fans.

My Rach 2nd Piano Concerto was by Sviatoslav Richter and Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra under Stanislaw Wislocki (DG 447420). Wonderful performance! I love it.

My Rach 3rd PC was by Martha Argerich and Berliner Rundfunk-Sinfonie-Orchester under Riccardo Chailly. This is more exciting than Richter's Rach 2nd. It makes my hairs stand.

Unfortunately, I left them all in Vancouver with my CD player. Ah... life without music!  
18#
发表于 2005-4-13 16:36:32 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:拉赫玛尼诺夫的第二钢琴协奏曲

最初由[evrtmyne]发布
回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:拉赫玛尼诺夫的第二钢琴协奏曲

穷人自有穷人乐,

更有省钱好法子。

透露几招啊?
19#
发表于 2005-4-13 16:46:09 | 只看该作者

最初由[Hubeir]发布
拉赫玛尼诺夫的第二钢琴协奏曲

Hi 弄舟, which performance is your Rachmaninoff 3rd Piano Concerto? I've been looking for Rach PCs by Earl Wild with Horenstein on Chandos, which are hot recommendations by Rach fans.

My Rach 2nd Piano Concerto was by Sviatoslav Richter and Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra under Stanislaw Wislocki (DG 447420). Wonderful performance! I love it.

My Rach 3rd PC was by Martha Argerich and Berliner Rundfunk-Sinfonie-Orchester under Riccardo Chailly. This is more exciting than Richter's Rach 2nd. It makes my hairs stand.

Unfortunately, I left them all in Vancouver with my CD player. Ah... life without music!  

David Helfgott himself (the model of the major role of the movie "Shine") with the Copenhagen Phiharmonic Orchestra. I'm not very picky on the artists. Haven't reached that level yet.

seems you can't live without music. u can borrow some cds from me if u want.
20#
发表于 2005-4-13 21:14:39 | 只看该作者
Thank you 弄舟, you are so nice, far nicer than me. I'd be very reluctanto to lend my CDs out.

Right now I'm living in someone's basement shared with other people, and I don't have a CD player here. It's not a good place to soak myself in the music.

But it won't be long. In the summer I'll have everything.

Thanks again!
21#
发表于 2005-4-13 21:18:18 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:拉赫玛尼诺夫的第二钢琴协奏曲

最初由[弄舟]发布
David Helfgott himself (the model of the major role of the movie "Shine") with the Copenhagen Phiharmonic Orchestra. I'm not very picky on the artists. Haven't reached that level yet.

seems you can't live without music. u can borrow some cds from me if u want.

I borrowed that CD from the Vancouver public library last summer, not very impressed by his performance. His life story, however, is very moving.
22#
发表于 2005-4-13 21:56:37 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:拉赫玛尼诺夫的第二钢琴协奏曲

最初由[弄舟]发布
回复:回复:回复:拉赫玛尼诺夫的第二钢琴协奏曲

还真没有。约翰-斯特劳斯父子的曲子我一首都未收集(太穷,买不起太多的CD)。只
好以后再说了。

小小艾知不知道,这首进行曲是献给拉德斯基将军的,而这是一个双手沾满了人民
鲜血的刽子手?近来在西方国家这首曲子已经很少演奏了。当然,从纯音乐的角度欣赏,这还是一首相当不错的曲子。

真的?!!My goodness!我一点都不知道这首歌的背景,一向只是喜欢它的气势和感染力。还是弄舟渊博,谢谢告知。不过现在想单纯从纯音乐的角度去欣赏都不行了。唉!  
23#
发表于 2005-4-13 22:00:09 | 只看该作者

最初由[evrtmyne]发布

网上可以载到,但可能效果不是很好。http://www.music9.com/musiclist/2588.htm

谢谢了! :smile:
24#
发表于 2005-4-13 22:04:34 | 只看该作者
最初由[弄舟]发布

去看一遍电影“SHINE”,就会喜欢上拉赫马尼诺夫的第三钢琴协奏曲。我有这部片
子的DVD,想看的话可以借给你。

谢谢了。我其实很少看电视或电影的...
刚刚上IMDB查了一下,Shine的评价真很高啊。
25#
发表于 2005-4-13 22:20:11 | 只看该作者
最初由[KnightOfHonor]发布

谢谢了。我其实很少看电视或电影的...

这部电影我看了不下三遍,很喜欢
26#
发表于 2005-4-13 22:36:09 | 只看该作者

最初由[小小艾]发布

谢谢了! :smile: 不客气,51的夜莺。

应该谢谢你给大家带来的甜美歌声。
27#
发表于 2005-4-14 18:50:30 | 只看该作者
最初由[Hubeir]发布
Thank you 弄舟, you are so nice, far nicer than me. I'd be very reluctanto to lend my CDs out.

Right now I'm living in someone's basement shared with other people, and I don't have a CD player here. It's not a good place to soak myself in the music.

But it won't be long. In the summer I'll have everything.

Thanks again!

i made this offer simplly because i knew you wouldn't take it.
28#
发表于 2005-4-14 18:53:08 | 只看该作者

最初由[Hubeir]发布
回复:回复:拉赫玛尼诺夫的第二钢琴协奏曲

I borrowed that CD from the Vancouver public library last summer, not very impressed by his performance. His life story, however, is very moving.

considering his mantal condition, it's already a miracle that he could still play the whole thing.
29#
发表于 2005-4-14 18:59:10 | 只看该作者

最初由[小小艾]发布

真的?!!My goodness!我一点都不知道这首歌的背景,一向只是喜欢它的气势和感染力。还是弄舟渊博,谢谢告知。不过现在想单纯从纯音乐的角度去欣赏都不行了。唉!  

音乐归音乐嘛。贝多芬还给拿破仑现过一部交响曲呢。后来因拿破仑称帝,又不献了。
还有许多纳粹份子非常喜欢古典音乐。希特勒最喜欢瓦格纳。不能因此讨厌古典音
乐吧?
30#
发表于 2005-4-14 19:00:37 | 只看该作者
最初由[KnightOfHonor]发布

谢谢了。我其实很少看电视或电影的...

我喜欢的电影,都是精华里的精华。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表