• 实时天气:温尼伯
    温度感觉:
楼主: 纸纱窗.
打印 上一主题 下一主题

John写信问每一位支持者和义工:请诚实回我,你为何支持我当市长?

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-9 23:42:49 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 纸纱窗. 于 2014-7-10 00:46 编辑

John had enough downtime on Friday to catch the Columbia versus Brazil game at the Lula Lounge in Little Portugal. John, Barb, and the volunteers had a bite to eat while they were cheering on their teams. John later went to the first of many Friday events held by the Black Business and Professional Association.

On Saturday, John went to the Care First Charity Walk for Health where he stepped and strolled in support. Care First is one of the groups that, over 35 years ago, took the initial steps to provide Meals on Wheels for seniors. He then went to the Taste of Lawrence where he warmed up the crowd and sampled some of the great food in the area. He had a wonderful time at AfroFest celebrating African culture and music. John wrapped up the night at an iftar dinner in support of the Muslim Chaplaincy at the University of Toronto.
回复

使用道具 举报

17#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-9 23:43:20 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 纸纱窗. 于 2014-7-10 00:47 编辑

On Sunday, we had another big canvassing blitz in North York. John fired up our volunteers and we all went out to knock on doors and talk to voters. John also went to the Downsview Park Merchant Market to support local merchants and had a great time celebrating vibrant music, delicious foods, and the arts at the Earl Bales Park Art and Music Festival. He talked to lots of people at the market about how he will be able to help small businesses as our next mayor.

It was a busy week but John loves going to events and meeting all sorts of people. He’s fired up and we are too!

Social Media Reminder:
Just a reminder that we love to hear from you on social media! This campaign is only as strong as its supporters. Please like John on Facebook and follow him on Twitter!
回复

使用道具 举报

18#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-9 23:44:07 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 纸纱窗. 于 2014-7-10 00:48 编辑

最后讲讲John Tory Story ::-)

“I skipped to work on the day I heard John Tory announced he was entering the race for Mayor. Thrilled is too small a word to describe my excitement. I was born and raised in Toronto and used to be proud to call this city my home. Recently, the pride has diminished with the increased taxes, scandals by the current Mayor and the wasteful spending of all our hard earned dollars by governments and elected officials. These days, the media announces a billion dollars are missing from government pockets or the Mayor was caught swearing, drinking or taking drugs and we all shrug our shoulders and figure what can we do. Likely, we can do something come Election Day. I would be proud to have John Tory represent this fine City and show the international and local officials how it should be done. Classy, honest, intelligent leadership while running Toronto like a business – cutting waste and rewarding hard work! That’s what I look forward to… that’s what Toronto needs!”

– Sonja Jervic
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-8-12 15:57:21 | 只看该作者
蛮高兴,一切如料,庄先生的民望认知度已经领先第一,我觉得甚至会遥遥领先

因为,如果福特市长那边有何情况,他的选民,多半就跑到庄这里来了——因为他们两个人的施政纲领非常接近
回复

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-8-12 15:59:34 | 只看该作者
民望领先的原因,应该在:

http://bbs.51.ca/thread-572429-1-1.html
回复

使用道具 举报

21#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-8-13 00:00:40 | 只看该作者
我试着回他:那我实说?
他说:当然!

我说好,只有一个原因:

因为我....没的选了,也少问政治,但我会看相
---别激动,我不是好色的那种看,男人,我看眼神,不是眼睛,还有鼻子,这很重要....

纸纱窗. 发表于 2014-5-26 00:04

感谢上帝,多年来,我没有看走眼过一个男人、女人
大概上帝见我太痴,就借我了一双看穿人心的眼和鼻子
回复

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2014-8-13 12:05:52 | 只看该作者
预祝庄先生成功

天时地利人和
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册