• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: wlack
打印 上一主题 下一主题

网络文摘:我认识的加拿大外嫁女们

16#
发表于 2004-10-7 11:29:38 | 只看该作者

回复:put me down?

You know what, you are the one who is cheap.  I have a suggestion to you.  Don't kneel and beg to anybody so often and so easy, other wise, it's nothing.

Of course you can't talk to me anymore because you have no idea about how to talk to people, except curse, swear and yell.

It's nothing about that I am a woman or man.  I am standing in the middle to think about it.

By the way, what would you say if all non-Chinese guys tell you that they hate Chinese girls?  You will be happy to death?  That's really funny.

最初由[忆唐]发布
put me down?

haha, you are really ..., I can not talk to you anymore.
you are too ziwotaozui.
by the way, one guy from Columbia told me he likes chinesegirl.
anyway, please don't destroy the reputation of all chinese women just because of those stupid cheap women!!!!!!!!!!!
if u are a cheap women, please tell foreigners u are a Japanese. I beg u, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17#
发表于 2004-10-8 12:02:45 | 只看该作者

回复:u are really a ...

Are you a real MAN?  You are crazy like a mad dog.  You will not be able to think if you can't calm down.  Stop barking and biting!

最初由[忆唐]发布
u are really a ...

u even don't know what dignity is.
U ruined the reputation of all chinese women.
so, tell foreigners u are a Japanese, ok?
anyway, I don't want talk to such a woman like u.
shame on you!!!!  anyway, take care, god bless you.
I beg you because I hate you to destroy the reputation
of all chinese women anymore, I want to stop it.
u need to think twice before u do shame things because
u represent chinese women.
if u don't like it, then go ahead.
u cann't understand what i said.
u even cann't understand statistics and fact!!!!!!!!
u even don't know dignity!!!!!!!!!!! oh, god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bless u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE]最初由[September 1]发布

You know what, you are the one who is cheap.  I have a suggestion to you.  Don't kneel and beg to anybody so often and so easy, other wise, it's nothing.

Of course you can't talk to me anymore because you have no idea about how to talk to people, except curse, swear and yell.

It's nothing about that I am a woman or man.  I am standing in the middle to think about it.

By the way, what would you say if all non-Chinese guys tell you that they hate Chinese girls?  You will be happy to death?  That's really funny.
18#
发表于 2004-10-11 20:03:23 | 只看该作者

最初由[忆唐]发布
anyway, please don't destroy the reputation of all chinese women just because of those stupid cheap women!!!!!!!!!!!
if u are a cheap women, please tell foreigners u are a Japanese. I beg u, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the person who destroy the reputation of Chinese women. Chinese people have a reputation for  respecting people with different colors, value, and religion.  I hope Canadian around you would take you as a prejudice racist indivisual,  not a typical chinese woman.

Shame on you
19#
发表于 2004-10-11 20:27:40 | 只看该作者
忆唐

I feel very sorry for you that you are so bitter that you can not recognize true love or happiness. I am happily married to a lovely Chinese lady from Beijing and yes I can recognize the difference between Chinese Japanese and other asians. I have also been to China several times and have been greeted with courtesy and respect. Your generalizations about Chinese women and white men are so idiotic that I actually should be questionning your sanity  but instead I feel sorry for you that you have been unable to find true love in your own life. Anyone who has been in love knows what love is , it is not about money or good looks but is betweem two hearts - once in love you know.  I am happy to share Chinese culture with my wife and  that culture is so beautiful it cannot be threatened by  interracial relationships. You are a sick woman and  I advise you to get help. Your intolerance has no place in Canada  and maybe you should go back to your isollated part of China where you will not see that many lao wais and you can continue to live in your fantasy dream world.
20#
发表于 2004-10-11 20:59:38 | 只看该作者

回复:u are really a ...

really ?

最初由[忆唐]发布
u are really a ...

u even don't know what dignity is.
U ruined the reputation of all chinese women.
so, tell foreigners u are a Japanese, ok?
anyway, I don't want talk to such a woman like u.
shame on you!!!!  anyway, take care, god bless you.
I beg you because I hate you to destroy the reputation
of all chinese women anymore, I want to stop it.
u need to think twice before u do shame things because
u represent chinese women.
if u don't like it, then go ahead.
u cann't understand what i said.
u even cann't understand statistics and fact!!!!!!!!
u even don't know dignity!!!!!!!!!!! oh, god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bless u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21#
发表于 2004-10-14 00:02:56 | 只看该作者
在自由恋爱的点上, 这没有什么好争论的.    如果觉得好象人家把你的形象也弄坏了,  那是你自己自卑.    如果有人对的说侮辱华人女姓的说话,  他们在同时也侮辱了自已, 当然外国人的观点可能不是这样,  但难道你有心听他们侮辱同胞, 无力反讥他们?  却说出让他们心里暗暗更汴汴自喜的白痴说话?
22#
发表于 2004-10-14 14:19:57 | 只看该作者

回复:u too

最初由[忆唐]发布
u too

u should read all my posts first and then talk about it,
otherwise I think u are so stupid to say those words to me.
Don't fool yourself. Ask your friends, ok?

it is YOU ARE TOO STUPID to understand what i mean.   by the way.. i don't want to talk to a shitting mouth
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表