鸡毛蒜皮惹纠纷 上海移民有冤难诉

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-9-2 11:16:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
印巴人有这么横的?我估计肯定有语言上的误会
沙发
发表于 2004-9-2 11:23:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I have two suggestions to my 上海同胞:
1, Tell the public the name of the restaurant in English and Chinese. I believe that the restaurant will definitely lose many of it patronizers and potential customers.
2, Take the dispute to court when they settle down. It will be costly for the restaurant to engage in such a publicity.
板凳
发表于 2004-9-2 11:24:28 | 只看该作者
iceman2000 is right. The best solution is go to that police station to explain the situation. Please don't use "discrimination" at any time. Be patient, be polite. It is not necessary to use "Indian" to describe shop assistants. It make no sense. When I landed in Toronto and not so clear about the service in Airport, It was an Indian worker who helped me to solve the problem without charge. Please understand what I mean.
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-2 11:47:06 | 只看该作者

回复:[评论]鸡毛蒜皮惹纠纷 上海移民有冤难诉

[i]最初由[江腾]发布[/i]
[b][评论]鸡毛蒜皮惹纠纷 上海移民有冤难诉[/b]

I have two suggestions to my 上海同胞:
1, Tell the public the name of the restaurant in English and Chinese. I believe that the restaurant will definitely lose many of it patronizers and potential customers.
2, Take the dispute to court when they settle down. It will be costly for the restaurant to engage in such a publicity.

你给你的上海同胞的两意见太臭了,第一到公共场合说这家快餐店很坏,不要别人去?人家第一时间会先告你,在共产场合诬蔑,然后肯定又报警,警察再开一张告票,能不好,再第二次,都要被警察警告再捣乱就要取消移民身份,第二,让他两去打官司?这场官司最重要就是当时的身边的目击证人,在那样的环境下,这两上海移民听不清楚印巴的英语,只能怪他们英语不好,可是别的目击证人听他们的英语,比听你上海人的英语要明白的多吧,况且这两个上海人可能用词错误,或者从他两的口头叙述中,说了一些,印巴人认为是羞辱的词,在印巴完全主动的场合和语言环境的情况下,打一场官司,这两上海夫妇打官司是免费的?到时候根据这两上海人处事的性格打起来输了肯定不服,先准备好2万加比官司费吧。
5#
发表于 2004-9-2 12:14:48 | 只看该作者
我认为列出该广场、饭店的名字,并陈述事实,让其他人判断,这一点没有错,对方找不到把柄。

还有一点,消费者和服务员在这里是平等的,给人家造成不便,要道歉一下。如果语言真的不好的话,大不了指指孩子,耸耸肩,两手一摆了事。争吵是无益的,除了法庭上,加拿大哪里是讲理的地方呢,不要指望观众给评理。入乡随俗,这也是加拿大很少见到吵架的原因。
6#
发表于 2004-9-2 12:22:12 | 只看该作者
就是这么欺负中国人~~~~你们继续软弱好了~~老外在上海喝醉了打警察都没事,妈的
7#
发表于 2004-9-2 12:47:53 | 只看该作者
Must go to the police station to speak with high level position officer and they will help you for sure according to my experience.
This is a smll thing and easy to solve  if you speak out.
8#
发表于 2004-9-2 12:54:17 | 只看该作者
我个人认为: 首先将这个广场和这家店名称公布出来,提醒广大的华人的不要再去那里就餐.最好连这个购物广场也要少去,这里的报案明显有欠公正.其次,以后尽量避免去印度人做店员的店买东西.印度人依仗他们的英语好,很欺负华人的.
9#
发表于 2004-9-2 13:12:06 | 只看该作者
这种消息还是多方面了解才能下结论,一面之词恐怕并不是那么可信,以前这种事情多去了,各说各的理。还有个体的事情不要总向什么歧视一类的事情上引导,这样除了换取一些同情和忿忿不平不起什么好作用。

有证据歧视就去告!加拿大这点公理还是有的
10#
发表于 2004-9-2 13:13:17 | 只看该作者
还有,警察和保安的罚单不是终极的吧?是不是可以像交通告票一样可以上法庭申诉?请多了解一下,关注中。

还是那句话,不要轻易惹事,但也不要怕事。
11#
发表于 2004-9-2 13:27:45 | 只看该作者
There is only one KFC in Gerrad Square (Gerrad & Pape).  As i know, lots of chinese are there everyday.  It is a great chance for us to show our strength by simply blocking or at least decreasing any purchasing over there.

For the couple suffering it:
1. contact Ontario Human Rights Commison ([url]http://www.ohrc.on.ca/english/index.shtml[/url]) if you thought any discrimination involved.
2. contact Toronto Star, they have special interest in Performance of Toronto Police, especially related to discrimination.
3. Formal complain to KFC headcourter.  All shop is subleased from KFC corp.  Serious complain will eventually affect owener's future contract.
4. Woodgreen community services may provide (free) legal assistance if you want to go court to challege police's fine.

Good luck.
12#
发表于 2004-9-2 13:28:26 | 只看该作者
我认为这个事件,事主应该向KFC投诉。

当然,这有个前提,就是事主在买东西争吵的时候,没有主动骂人。被动的还击,我认为是可以理解的!

事主应该向KFC投诉,投诉他们的工作人员服务态度问题,和对自己造成的后果!并要求书面赔偿。(如果要求金钱的赔偿,未尝不可,但是事主可能会涉及到花钱打官司!)

建议不要将事情转化到种族歧视的层面,对解决问题没有好处。

如果官司打赢了,阿差以后自然也不敢怠慢中国人!

作为中国人,我们应该联合起来,想一个省钱省力的办法,为咱中国人争回一口气!
13#
发表于 2004-9-2 13:36:14 | 只看该作者
热心人是挺多的,可有没有人提供一个法律或其他投诉咨询的电话啊。
14#
发表于 2004-9-2 13:41:29 | 只看该作者
[i]最初由[huinong]发布[/i]
Must go to the police station to speak with high level position officer and they will help you for sure according to my experience.
This is a smll thing and easy to solve  if you speak out.

Agree, go to the police station first .
15#
发表于 2004-9-2 14:27:17 | 只看该作者

难以置信

:confused:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表