温度感觉: 10°
楼主: iceman2000

鸡毛蒜皮惹纠纷 上海移民有冤难诉

发表于 2004-9-2 14:27:17 | 显示全部楼层

难以置信

:confused:
发表于 2004-9-2 14:54:13 | 显示全部楼层

Do NOT pay the fine !!! You have the ri

Do NOT pay the fine !!!  You have the rights to find a legal counsel to defend any police charges.

You have to find out if it is a criminal charge or not. If it is, then you will have records in the police. Which means you will have a lot of trouble in the future. I.E. you will have problem when you apply your citizenship, etc. Usually, if it's a charge, there should have a criminal code in the form you received. Also, you can find out the officer's badge number and the Incident Number. These two things are very important for resolving your problem.

You should follow below steps:

1. Try to find a legal counsel through community service because some of the service is free of charge. You can also contact The Ontario Civilian Commission on Police Services http://www.occps.ca/

2. If you cannot find any free legal service and you cannot afford a lawyer, try to find a person whose English is very good. And then contact Toronto Police Professional Standards Unit.

40 College St., Toronto, ON , M5G 2J3
Phone: 416-808-7707
Fax: 416-808-8041
Acting Staff Superintendent Richard Gauthier

Good luck to you...
发表于 2004-9-2 15:04:15 | 显示全部楼层

首先规范自己的行为

加拿大是一个讲理的国家,如果你们的确遭受到不公和欺负,是可以找到公理的。我认为大多数人都是非常友好的,只要你以礼待人,人家也会以礼待你。遇到这种事,首先检讨自己是否有不好的地方,是否你的语言中有歧视印巴人的地方,而不是人家歧视你。规范自己的行为,教育好自己的孩子,不要让孩子学习成人丑陋的一面。有些国人把一些不良的行为带到了加国。请入乡随俗吧,改掉自己的怀毛病,树立中国人良好的形象。
发表于 2004-9-2 15:07:17 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[开荒者]发布
iceman2000 is right. The best solution is go to that police station to explain the situation. Please don't use "discrimination" at any time. Be patient, be polite. It is not necessary to use "Indian" to describe shop assistants. It make no sense. When I landed in Toronto and not so clear about the service in Airport, It was an Indian worker who helped me to solve the problem without charge. Please understand what I mean.

don't be naive.

There are nice whites, but KKK are white aswell.
发表于 2004-9-2 15:09:43 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[gene]发布
There is only one KFC in Gerrad Square (Gerrad & Pape).  As i know, lots of chinese are there everyday.  It is a great chance for us to show our strength by simply blocking or at least decreasing any purchasing over there.

For the couple suffering it:
1. contact Ontario Human Rights Commison (http://www.ohrc.on.ca/english/index.shtml) if you thought any discrimination involved.
2. contact Toronto Star, they have special interest in Performance of Toronto Police, especially related to discrimination.
3. Formal complain to KFC headcourter.  All shop is subleased from KFC corp.  Serious complain will eventually affect owener's future contract.
4. Woodgreen community services may provide (free) legal assistance if you want to go court to challege police's fine.

Good luck.

seems to be best suggestion here.
发表于 2004-9-2 15:25:43 | 显示全部楼层
However, as per my knowledge, there are some over-reaction from policemen always and nobody can stop them.
发表于 2004-9-2 15:26:46 | 显示全部楼层
两人唯求赶快离开这个事非之地,唯有收下两张警方的罚款告票,再加上商场保安另外发出的“一年内不准进入该商场”禁令。

孟昭文、周伟芬两人见事已至此,人家是存心找岔子的,自己只是普通一名华人移民,又能怎样,唯有收下告票离去。

从没见过这么窝囊的人!这种气也能忍?

这官司打到底了!!!
发表于 2004-9-2 15:57:39 | 显示全部楼层

Don't be afraid. Fight back

Don't be afraid for those people.

Go to police station or court, try to find a Chinese policeman to help if possible.

Find all the possible witnesses.

Go to a lawyer, ask Woodgreen, they know where to find free lawyer for new immigrants. Get some suggestions from them.

If you fell down one time, you will be always falling down whenever you meet the same situation in the future.

Be stronger!

Also you may send this story release to news media, English newspaper. If they are interested in it, they will post it.
发表于 2004-9-2 16:32:05 | 显示全部楼层
购买了肯德鸡的食物,应该有权在商场内消受。可以试着上庭申辩,警察所发的告票
背面是否有向哪个法庭申诉的说明?但是胜算可能不高,孟氏夫妇最大的错误------不
应该再次回到柜台质问店员。事情本来已经结束,对方并未直接挑衅,再次回到柜
台,动机就是为了吵架,加剧矛盾激化,导致后来结果,恐怕得不到法官的同情。

私人物业,保安要求离开,孟氏夫妇理应服从,然后再寻其他途径投诉,比如向肯
德鸡总店、芝兰商场,甚至媒体警方等。警察一般是根据报案者的描述处理现场,
不能因此就说是种族歧视。两人打架警察经常是把被告的一方抓进牢房,上了庭法
官判原告方败诉也是很有可能的。

这是很琐屑、很平常的一些小事,有很多方式可以处理好,很多机会可以避免这种
结局,闹成这样与个人的性格处事有莫大的关系。何必去吵?可以退一步玩笑带过;
也可以进一步向相关单位投诉。现在因为有警察的介入,即使再去投诉,肯德鸡总
店认真对待的可能性几近于零。
发表于 2004-9-2 17:01:51 | 显示全部楼层
my experience is:

1. NEVER argue with police, even you are right, take his/her name and number, file a compaint to the division.

2. NEVER argue with police when receive a traffic ticket, DON'T say I am sorry, go to the court.

3. DON'T YELL, Chinese often does when dealing something not fair.

4. Ask the owner's name and phone number.

5. NEVER touch the other party's body.

6. To apply a demonstration in front of the mall.

7. Send a Chinese reporter to interview the store owner.
发表于 2004-9-2 17:02:12 | 显示全部楼层

上海移民兄弟的错误

1。一定要记住加拿大是资本主义国家,不象中国是社会主义国家。在资本主义国家私人财产不可侵犯。商场是私人财产,人家让你离开,你必须离开。象老兄这样堵气不走,难怪警察给你告票。这不是中国。中国是社会主义国家,在中国的土地是全民公有。所以中国人打驾时总说:这又不是你们家的地方。在加拿大可别为这堵气,否则给你告票没商量。
2。讲理找错了地方。如果觉得受到不公正待遇,你可以去法院投诉,也可以找他老板。你没有必要和他本人争吵讲理。你这样一来,不仅没有用处,也会招来不必要的麻烦。这次他是找来保安和警察,下次万一碰上个刚用完毒品的,一刀没准杀了你。要知道在加拿大杀人也就判个20年。不值呀,兄弟。没看这的白人都老实,黑人都特横吗?因为白人有钱有前途,他们不想找麻烦。黑人什么也没有,又没有严厉的法律,自然很横了。
发表于 2004-9-2 17:25:40 | 显示全部楼层
如果仅似楼主描述的那样,好像不至于如此。这里歧视是蛮多的,但故意为难人的还不常见。

要知道在国内顾客是上帝,你可以耍横,店员还要赔笑脸,在这里人人平等,大家都要互相尊重。
发表于 2004-9-2 17:47:44 | 显示全部楼层

回复:首先规范自己的行为

真可恶!你怎能断定我们的同胞歧视人家在先!印巴人就这么有素养吗?你在不真象的情况下,不要仅凭你的偏见去批评别人。

其中一名小孩因略为迟疑,未能即时作出选择时,就被印裔店员催促,要他们快些,周、孟两人当时表示,可让随后的人先买,

我不相信加拿大所有去吃KFC的小孩子全都是反应灵敏的。这个店员对小孩都没有耐心,足可见他的品质如何。巴人我不了解,不敢评论,如果这个店员是印人,‘歧视’是他们的传统。印国至今还是等级制度,不等级的人,就算在一个公司上斑,连话都不说!而且印人一向仇视中国。找中国人的茬,我绝对相信。何况那个商场是他们的地盘。

不了解,就不要乱批评。你的身边如果印度人成群,你绝对不会说他们‘是非常友好的,只要你以礼待人,人家也会以礼待你。’这个世界,说到人品,若要排名,中国人不会垫底,因为至少还有印度人!

最初由[艾润]发布
首先规范自己的行为

加拿大是一个讲理的国家,如果你们的确遭受到不公和欺负,是可以找到公理的。我认为大多数人都是非常友好的,只要你以礼待人,人家也会以礼待你。遇到这种事,首先检讨自己是否有不好的地方,是否你的语言中有歧视印巴人的地方,而不是人家歧视你。规范自己的行为,教育好自己的孩子,不要让孩子学习成人丑陋的一面。有些国人把一些不良的行为带到了加国。请入乡随俗吧,改掉自己的怀毛病,树立中国人良好的形象。
发表于 2004-9-2 17:53:36 | 显示全部楼层
印度人绝对不是什么好鸟。。。
发表于 2004-9-2 18:06:04 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[Roger128]发布
如果仅似楼主描述的那样,好像不至于如此。这里歧视是蛮多的,但故意为难人的还不常见。

要知道在国内顾客是上帝,你可以耍横,店员还要赔笑脸,在这里人人平等,大家都要互相尊重。
同意。我看这对上海夫妇也不是所说的是肯息事宁之人,要不是语言不灵光,非大干一场不可。就从他们离开柜台后又返回去这一点看,就可以是一种令别人认为的挑衅行为。真冤,上海人从来不吃亏,这口气真他妈难咽。要是在中国,。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表