• 实时天气:卡加利
    温度感觉:
  • 实时天气:蒙特利尔 12°
    温度感觉: 12°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 10°
    温度感觉: 10°
查看: 2317|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Be abused in Shoppers on Parliament because I am yellow face?

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-1-7 20:45:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Two item are on sale at five dollars. When I wanted to pay it with my credit card, I found the price the cashier ask me to pay is not the on sale price. I told her it is not correct. I told her just few minutes ago my friend bought and the price was wrong. But she insisted she was right. She was very cold to me. I told her it was not correct, if I did press the button for payment she would give me a free one for penalty. She did not go and check the price, she just rudely cancelled my payment and service the following white face customer.
After the two customers left, she asked me to pay the same price. I was upset she wasted my time. She did not believe me  at all. I told her" if you ask me to pay at this price, I would like to pay. But you will have to give me a free one later.""I will not give you a free one"she said. Then I said "ok I will pay." But she call her supervisor "this lady want to get a free one." My God, how can Shoppers have such staff. I was mad.First she refused to service me,second she abused me. If I want a free on I just pay as she asked then show them the on sale price she would have to give me a free one
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-7 21:06:21 | 只看该作者
The supervisor was cold too. I told him she wasted my time, she stopped my payment without my permission, she abused me by saying I want a free one. Only after I explained a long time to him, he said sorry in a cold way finally. He asked me to leave or to buy at the on sale price? I said "no. " "I will ask the security to let you go. ""  I insisted "That girl need to say sorry to me. "But he said "I say sorry, I will talk to her." "I need her not you to say sorry". He refused.
Just at that time that girl passed by. I told her. "You need to say sorry." But she said" I will never say sorry. " How could she be so bad.
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-7 21:17:07 | 只看该作者
What should I do? I am very upset with their attitude. Does it help if I pass this story to their boss? Does 911 help for abuse.
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2013-1-8 09:28:56 | 只看该作者
楼主冷静一下.
新移民说英语, 有时候也许是对方误会了你的语调或者口气?
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2013-1-8 15:23:05 | 只看该作者
回复 2# lindaluo

Well, I think there must be some kind of mis-communication going on there. I have read the story you wrote, and I can tell that your English is not very good. Please don't get offended right away. When you have so many mistakes in your written English, your oral English can be even worse, especially when you are in a situation like described. Plus you might have been very upset at that moment, so the way you talked might be some what "unreasonable" to the staff at the store to accept.  

You might not have expressed yourself properly the first place due to the language limitations, then your attitude became "rude" due to frustration; it gave the cashier and the manager the impression that you were just trying to make trouble.

Don't automatically think that people discriminate against Chinese as many people here would say. Some times, we have to think if it was our own mistake that caused it or sensitivities that made it seem like it.

Of course, no matter what have happened, the store staff has no right to treat you the way they did. Maybe you can go find a friend who has better communication English and go back to the store to explain the situation better?  Or simply go on Shopper's website and find the email address to the headquarter to complain about the situation. Please make sure, though, to find some one who read through your email that can help you to express yourself better.
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2013-1-13 11:42:03 | 只看该作者
昨天我遇到了类似的情况:
去Sears买行李箱, 最近Sears行李箱打折, 从55%off 到70%off. 我们选好了一个28寸的箱子, 原价369刀, 55%off后是166刀. 等到收款台交钱的时候, 收银员说这个箱子是原价卖, 我说我看到边上有个lable上写着55%off. 她说电脑里没有显示打折, 你稍等我问问. 然后她打电话给卖箱子的柜台, 对方确认是55%的off. 这个收银员回头对我们说: "Sorry, it is 55% off". 我说Its ok, thanks for checking.
交款完毕, 然后是客套的程序: have a good day! you too! thanks bye!

我想, 很多时候, 一些不愉快都是因为误会造成的.
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-24 22:54:29 | 只看该作者
非常感谢各位的意见。也许是沟通问题,但不管怎么说她该去查看价格而不是坚持她没错。我常遇到标价与电脑价格不一,但没遇到过这么粗暴待客的。我己告诉她朋友几分钟前刚买了,就是电脑价格错了。可她不信。我朋友说我下次就啥也别说按她说的价格买单后再找她。按法律规定他们需要10元以上赔5元,10元以下免费。我不是不知道这条法律,以前freshco的搞错了就免费给过我。就在我买前几分钟shoppers的人就搞错了价格免费给了她一件她所买的物品。所以我就很气,我要是想要免费的我就按她说的付款不就完了。被她冤枉说我要免费的我真气死了。
本想事过了也就算了,可想怎么也该和她老板说说,这价格不查就说自己没错总是不该的。总不能纵容这样的服务。和owner说了半天他说知道了,店里有事就忙去了。给我的感觉是他没所谓。也许他们想的是还好没让她给钱,否则又给她免费的了。他们觉得来店里想贪便宜的多,我也是那想占便宜的。
以后遇到这样的事还真的就该按朋友说的付款然后让他们赔钱,也不必动气。学会用法律保护自己,优雅地生活。有啥好气的呀!我不想要免费的被人说我无礼起闹要免费的。和和气气还拿好处多好!
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2013-1-25 10:10:19 | 只看该作者
非常感谢各位的意见。也许是沟通问题,但不管怎么说她该去查看价格而不是坚持她没错。我常遇到标价与电脑价格不一,但没遇到过这么粗暴待客的。我己告诉她朋友几分钟前刚买了,就是电脑价格错了。可她不信。我朋友说我下次就啥也别说按她说的价格买单后再找她。按法律规定他们需要10元以上赔5元,10元以下免费。我不是不知道这条法律,以前freshco的搞错了就免费给过我。就在我买前几分钟shoppers的人就搞错了价格免费给了她一件她所买的物品。所以我就很气,我要是想要免费的我就按她说的付款不就完了。被她冤枉说我要免费的我真气死了。
本想事过了也就算了,可想怎么也该和她老板说说,这价格不查就说自己没错总是不该的。总不能纵容这样的服务。和owner说了半天他说知道了,店里有事就忙去了。给我的感觉是他没所谓。也许他们想的是还好没让她给钱,否则又给她免费的了。他们觉得来店里想贪便宜的多,我也是那想占便宜的。
以后遇到这样的事还真的就该按朋友说的付款然后让他们赔钱,也不必动气。学会用法律保护自己,优雅地生活。有啥好气的呀!我不想要免费的被人说我无礼起闹要免费的。和和气气还拿好处多好!
lindaluo 发表于 2013-1-24 22:54

不管怎样, 事情过去了, 就让不愉快过去吧.
祝你春节愉快!! :-D
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-25 21:56:17 | 只看该作者
谢谢大家!祝大家春节快乐!天天开心!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则