谁能推荐一个名副其实的验车师傅

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-6-2 09:15:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
看中了一款2003 Buick Century. 想找个专业技师验一下是否Lemon。网上有那么多广告,不知道哪个是真的。
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-2 22:01:56 | 只看该作者

what's lemon cars

Lemon cars are basically vehicles with persistent mechanical problems. Another term used for a lemon car is a manufacturer buyback, meaning the manufacturer has repurchased this problem vehicle.

Once vehicles are determined to be lemon cars, this status is entered into the DMV databases for future reference. A vehicle history report can reveal if in fact the vehicle you are considering is a lemon car, and therefore should be avoided at all costs.

Lemon car status is only one important hidden problem that the history report will reveal. It could uncover many other serious issues such as collision damage, hail or fire damage, odometer tampering and much more.

Fortunately, the quality of used cars is getting better each year, since manufacturers are building better, stronger, longer-lasting cars. Therefore there are fewer lemon cars on the road, and hopefully within the next ten years or so there will be no lemon cars left at all. Yet there will always be other problems to look out for, ones that are out of the control of manufacturers...those created by drivers themselves.

So even though lemon cars might soon be a thing of the past, bad drivers and drivers who don't take care of their vehicles will always exist!

That is why it is so important to get a vehicle history report before you buy...you don't want to get stuck with a lemon car or any other problem vehicle that could end up costing you thousands of dollars in future repairs!
板凳
发表于 2004-6-23 14:12:41 | 只看该作者
(Abide me of using English now, No Chinese Input Device Now), I would like to recommend one.

He help me checked two cars, the first one, 2001 Honda Accord EX V6, Me and my wife like it very much, but he found transmission has problem, and force dealer finally admitted that the car has an accident from head by proof discovered rely on his expertise and instinct, and the dealer agreed to fix it before I can purchase it. (But, I stopped here, I don’t think I can risk myself on a car with a fixed transmission system). (Initially, dealer said no accident at all, this also make me sick, So don’t trust any dealer or personnel but yourself, if you can not trust your own skills on car selection, (like myself, know nothing about car even I like car), please go for someone professional, it’s better cost a little now then later on cost you much more to fix a car has real big problem)

The second car, which is the one I have right now, 98 Accord LX, 110K, in really good condition, I changed the spark plugs, etc. very quiet.

Ok, FeiHuaShaoShuo, make your own decision, his name is Liu Qiang, Phone number (416) 293-3599, Cell: (416)-357-1869

Just my personal opinion, I also tried a few others to help me check a few cars but none as professional as him.
地板
发表于 2004-6-28 20:12:35 | 只看该作者
416 244 0839 找老凌,安排在周末看车比较方便。
我不是托。我的车是他帮忙看的,确实非常不错,而且买来车后他还教我定期维护。
5#
发表于 2004-11-28 23:42:15 | 只看该作者
所谓 验车师 并没什么用处,两个小时来回,根本验不出什么名堂,只会吹吹牛而已。还是找修车师傅比较稳妥。
6#
发表于 2004-12-6 19:35:29 | 只看该作者
最初由[北极之星]发布
所谓 验车师 并没什么用处,两个小时来回,根本验不出什么名堂,只会吹吹牛而已。还是找修车师傅比较稳妥。
而且验车家伙往往会和dealer勾结,吃里扒外。小心。
7#
发表于 2004-12-11 20:27:44 | 只看该作者

现在那个验车师傅有胆量担保

当初在两年以前找过一个验车的师傅,人说话不多,带电脑检查仪器,而且有书面保证,如果验的车出现大问题,他个人先垫赔800加币,然后免费帮你索赔。上周见到他,他说现在只给朋友挑车,因为指望挑车吃饭的人多,他不想毁坏自己名声。
8#
发表于 2004-12-13 21:42:20 | 只看该作者
Attention:
jia yi wei

He will take you to a dealership owned by a couple from Russian keel/steel.

The cars came from Quebec. the mileage was changed.

He got money from you and the couple.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表