央行弃用印有亚洲妇女头像的百元新钞

31#
发表于 2012-8-17 18:57:15 | 只看该作者
要鼓励混血,要黄中带白,白中带黑,消灭掉歧视。
回复

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2012-8-17 19:49:06 | 只看该作者
这篇文章意思完全同英文媒体的报道相反。51这种挑拨是非的行为到底是为什么?欺骗不看英文的华人移民,使之边缘化,为什么?
回复

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2012-8-17 20:18:34 | 只看该作者
操他/她妈的血逼!
回复

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2012-8-17 20:19:05 | 只看该作者
操他/她妈的血逼!
回复

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2012-8-17 20:21:09 | 只看该作者
日他/她娘!  央行行长。
回复

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2012-8-17 21:02:55 | 只看该作者
这篇文章意思完全同英文媒体的报道相反。51这种挑拨是非的行为到底是为什么?欺骗不看英文的华人移民,使之边缘化,为什么?
sunlife 发表于 2012-8-17 20:49

CBC的新闻看了,没觉得本文与英文媒体的报道有什么相反。请具体指出本文相反在哪里,谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2012-8-17 21:45:53 | 只看该作者
政府/央行作出这种举动有点不可思议!!!!甚至是震惊来形容!!

从完全中立的角度来说,我不觉得那纸币上的图案有任何问题,甚至不觉得那是一名亚裔!最多是有点像亚裔而已!而竟然有人拿这个做文章,并且作为一件严重的事情来对待,非要换成白人不可,真的有点不敢想象!!

想象一下,在能力完全相同的情况下,非白人人种当选当选政府或企业领导人的可能性会低多少?!
回复

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2012-8-17 21:49:01 | 只看该作者
白人长相好看吗? 我咋就觉得白人很丑? 男的也就算了,特别是白人女的,没一个看着顺眼的。
蓝色晶体 发表于 2012-8-17 14:53

白人女人的“美丽”会在28岁之后随着急速老化的皮肤而迅速消失。

随便留意一下30岁以上的白人女人,那皮肤像树皮一样!
回复

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2012-8-17 22:47:46 | 只看该作者

央行禁用印有亚洲妇女头像的百元新钞

本帖最后由 sunlife 于 2012-8-17 23:49 编辑
CBC的新闻看了,没觉得本文与英文媒体的报道有什么相反。请具体指出本文相反在哪里,谢谢!
大轮匠 发表于 2012-8-17 22:02

quote from toronto star:
   “Some have concerns that the researcher appears to be Asian,” says a 2009 report commissioned by the bank from The Strategic Counsel, obtained by The Canadian Press under the Access to Information Act.

“Some believe that it presents a stereotype of Asians excelling in technology and/or the sciences. Others feel that an Asian should not be the only ethnicity represented on the banknotes. Other ethnicities should also be shown.”

A few even said the yellow-brown colour of the $100 banknote reinforced the perception the woman was Asian, and “racialized” the note.

The bank immediately ordered the image redrawn, imposing what a spokesman called a “neutral ethnicity” for the woman scientist who, now stripped of her “Asian” features, appears on the circulating note. Her light features appear to be Caucasian.

“The original image was not designed or intended to be a person of a particular ethnic origin,” bank spokesman Jeremy Harrison said in an interview, citing policy that eschews depictions of ethnic groups on banknotes.

“But obviously when we got into focus groups, there was some thought the image appeared to represent a particular ethnic group, so modifications were made.”

Harrison declined to provide a copy of the original image, produced by a design team led by Jorge Peral of the Canadian Bank Note Co., which was a test design only and never made it into circulation.

Nor would he indicate what specific changes were made to the woman researcher’s image to give her a so-called “neutral ethnicity.” He said the images were “composites” rather than depicting any specific individual.

A spokesperson for the Chinese Canadian National Council slammed the bank on Friday for bending to racism.

“The Bank of Canada apparently took seriously ... racist comments and feedback from the focus groups and withdrew the image,” said May Lui, interim executive director of the group’s Toronto chapter.

“That was upsetting simply because of the history and longevity of Chinese-Canadians in this country.”

Lui demanded the bank “acknowledge their error in caving to the racist feedback.”

Victor Wong, the group’s national executive director, called on the bank to amend its policy of not depicting visible minorities.

“You’re erasing all of us,” he said from Toronto. “Your default then is an image with Caucasian features.”

http://www.thestar.com/business/article/1243067--image-of-asian-looking-woman-banned-from-new-100-bills-after-complaintshttp://www.thestar.com/business/article/1243067--image-of-asian-looking-woman-banned-from-new-100-bills-after-complaints[/url]

平全会的XX, 别人说的是亚洲人(至少包括日本人,韩国人,东南亚人),它跳出来,现在变成全体华人同其他族裔的对立。再说这些被询问的focus groups,其中包括平全会在内的各种少数族裔的团体,黑人,印巴,等等。
回复

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2012-8-17 23:10:43 | 只看该作者
可以控告央行及政府种族歧视!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2012-8-17 23:14:00 | 只看该作者
回复

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2012-8-17 23:19:54 | 只看该作者
Why?Why is the image not Banting and Best. Who was the moron that decided to build a PC fantasy around insulin. There were four men involved in discovering insulin. That is the reality. Ottawa PC bureaucrats quit trying to re-write history with phoney crap.

Confusing image not explained well in articleI think the reason so many commenters say "she doesn't look Asian to me" is because the image attached to the article is the revised one. "Harrison declined to provide a copy of the original image ... which was a test design only and never made it into circulation."

Look into it yourself.I was offended when I read this article. I then did a google search for the old bill, and superimposed the new one with the old and the proportions and features of the woman are EXACTLY the same in both. The only difference is the background, and ink colour. The Star won't allow me to post links to illustrate this so take a second to prove it for yourself. I do think racism is a real issue.

Look Into The Hype!I looked up the "old" bill from Nov 2011 & the features and proportions of the woman are the same. Don't take my word for it: Old bill: New bill: w=618&h=408&crop=1 This is hype but I do wish that Canada would represent its "cultural mosaic" philosophy
回复

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2012-8-17 23:47:41 | 只看该作者
实在不行,就放达赖喇嘛。除了部分大陆国移,加拿大左中右三线都接受,岐视说就不攻自破了。人家既是加拿大荣誉公民,又是诺贝尔和平奖得主,要身份有身份,要成就有成就,要名气有名气:laugh:。
回复

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2012-8-18 01:28:00 | 只看该作者
建议央行:100用黄的,50用白的,20用黑的,10用变性的,5用双性的,多元文化公平公正
回复

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2012-8-18 08:06:28 | 只看该作者
英文网站上也是一边倒,谴责央行。

亚裔,华裔,应该利用这个机会,得理不饶人,抓住不放。继而把坏事变成好事,增强政治影响力。

社区团体们,看你们的了