温度感觉: 11°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 -1°
    温度感觉: -3°
楼主: 独立意志
打印 上一主题 下一主题

林俊事件发生:我们华人应该做些什么?

16#
发表于 2012-6-7 10:57:27 | 只看该作者
林俊的案子不是同性恋异性恋的问题, 英文报纸没有看见强调他的性取向. 教训是: 和陌生人交往一定要小心, 谨慎, 保护自己的安全. 要学会识别人. 如果这个杀人犯是异性恋, 遭殃的可能就是一个女孩了.
回复

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2012-6-7 10:58:21 | 只看该作者
好像到目前为止, 也没有涉及到种族歧视问题.
回复

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2012-6-7 11:01:59 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 Gust101 于 2012-6-7 12:07 编辑

我不觉得这个惨案是针对亚裔或华裔的风气事件。从蒙城事件本地网民评论还有遇害人纪念册上来自本地人的表现就容易看出态度来。

但是,惨剧之外的悲剧不是没有的,就好比有些国人对遇害者这样那样的讽刺和吐口水,我算是亲眼目睹了,凉气逼人啊。

华人还要做些什么,遇害人家属不是还在加拿大吗,可以慰问的慰问,可以捐助的捐助,可以帮助删除血腥视频的可以去倡议。另外,真该建立一个合法又不侵犯个人隐私的约会监控系统,谁要去见不太熟悉的人了,就录入要约见人物的地址、电话和相关信息,如有不测,立马追踪。听着也许可笑,但对旅居海外的单身者来说,还是挺重要的。
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2012-6-7 11:20:11 | 只看该作者
不知道作者是看的哪的英文媒体没有报道,google新闻(google收集各大媒体新闻然后归类)上这个案子已经连续N天在前3条了。

Eaton Centre的枪案发生在多伦多,多伦多谈论的人可能多些。我估计Montreal, Ottawa的无论什么人都谈论这个案子多些吧。

最后,要说歧视,这个案子显示出来对同性恋的歧视倒是不少。
回复

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2012-6-7 11:32:52 | 只看该作者

最后,要说歧视,这个案子显示出来对同性恋的歧视倒是不少。
AssKick 发表于 2012-6-7 12:20

阁下雪亮的眼睛让人心慰。
回复

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2012-6-7 11:45:23 | 只看该作者
建议大家上英文网站去参与讨论. 绝大部分加拿大人都对JUN 和他家人予以极大同情.我也参加了一些,(虽然本人英文不是非常好)
引一位网友的贴子:

Mr and Mrs Lin.
I pass on my deepest sympathies to you and your family at this Horrific moment.
I did not know your son Jun, for I live many hundreds of miles away.
But I have followed this situation closely as a proud British Canadian knowing that at some point this Brilliant Young Fellow had wonderful parents who cared for him deeply.

I know as a parent myself that it takes great effort to rear a child, to teach them right from wrong, to value all living things, to respect, to value the shortness of life, to have moral prinicipals,to honour/respect the elderly, to have Good Conscience, to Grow Individually.
As a parent, I was taught by my parents, that as the child grows, the hardest part as a parent is Learning how to Let Go.

Mr and Mrs Lin. You folks have done a magnificent job, Jun from what I have read was brilliant, and Canada let you folks down, as it has to other Grieving Parents.
The Medical System, The Court System, The Politicans.
Canada has become a country who has lost its IDENTITY, giving into crooks,into killers,into rapists,into con-artists,into terrorist organizations.
It has become a nation of Me/Myself and I. What feels good to me,then I will do it.

I hope in this time of your darkest hour, of your greatest anquise, that you will forgive Canada for its Stupidity, for its desire was to allow all nationalities to come, to hopefully live in Peace and Harmony, to Prosper.
Our system of justice is not working and it did not protect your son.

Although Jun has left his physical body, his spirit, his tragic story lives deep in the hearts/minds of True Canadians. We as Canadians will not forget this.
I hope that the Criminal System will change its policies as a result of Jun untimely departure !
回复

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2012-6-7 11:52:44 | 只看该作者
不存在种族问题。嫌犯有可能不是第一次杀人。之前的受害者并非少数族异。对于主流媒体的报道也没有太多偏颇的地方。大部分的民众只是认为媒体太多注意力放在了嫌犯身上,让其杀人的目的得以如愿。很多人也对受害者表达了同情和惋惜。
此案没有针对性。在加国历史上也曾经有过这种极端案件的发生。对广大民众并没有威胁。作者将此案与EATON CENTERS的枪击案比较是不妥的。
有调查显示,大多数极端犯罪分子都是智商很高的群体。作为我们个人要有良好的自我保护意识。不要过深程度的接触陌生人。
回复

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2012-6-7 11:57:56 | 只看该作者
[quote]建议大家上英文网站去参与讨论. 绝大部分加拿大人都对JUN 和他家人予以极大同情.我也参加了一些,(虽然本人英文不是非常好)
引一位网友的贴子:

Mr and Mrs Lin.
I pass on my deepest sympathies to you and your family at this Horrific moment.
I did not know your son Jun, for I live many hundreds of miles away.
But I have followed this situation closely as a proud British Canadian knowing that at some point this Brilliant Young Fellow had wonderful parents who cared for him deeply.

I know as a parent myself that it takes great effort to rear a child, to teach them right from wrong, to value all living things, to respect, to value the shortness of life, to have moral prinicipals,to honour/respect the elderly, to have Good Conscience, to Grow Individually.
As a parent, I was taught by my parents, that as the child grows, the hardest part as a parent is Learning how to Let Go.

Mr and Mrs Lin. You folks have done a magnificent job, Jun from what I have read was brilliant, and Canada let you folks down, as it has to other Grieving Parents.
The Medical System, The Court System, The Politicans.
Canada has become a country who has lost its IDENTITY, giving into crooks,into killers,into rapists,into con-artists,into terrorist organizations.
It has become a nation of Me/Myself and I. What feels good to me,then I will do it.

I hope in this time of your darkest hour, of your greatest anquise, that you will forgive Canada for its Stupidity, for its desire was to allow all nationalities to come, to hopefully live in Peace and Harmony, to Prosper.
Our system of justice is not working and it did not protect your son.

Although Jun has left his physical body, his spirit, his tragic story lives deep in the hearts/minds of True Canadians. We as Canadians will not forget this.
I hope that the Criminal System will change its policies as a result of Jun untimely departure !
齐力 发表于 2012-6-7 12:45 [/quot

一个好人的反应。中肯,有见解!
回复

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2012-6-7 11:58:53 | 只看该作者
华人悲剧每次发生事情总以华人角度看问题,能从《人〉这个角度看事物吗???不能。
回复

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2012-6-7 11:59:18 | 只看该作者
那麻烦你去联络一下?或者呼吁一下?既然他们到现在还没“出头”的话。
由“同协”出头组织更具代表性。
dddlll 发表于 2012-6-7 11:02
回复

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2012-6-7 12:01:25 | 只看该作者
过分敏感,就是自卑的表现。
非常不赞同文中第三点看法。这个案子不能同伊顿的案子比,那是公共场所,伤亡结果也比林案严重。八岁儿童案,那时肯定不一样的,那是儿童,理应如此。看看2003年小岳岳案,你就知道了。再看看,李伟光案,那是杀人吃肉的,且在长途bus上,那是何等恐惧,比林案有过之而无不及,那也没有上升到种族仇恨高度。
1234321 发表于 2012-6-7 10:14

:smile:
回复

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2012-6-7 12:19:34 | 只看该作者
北京人歧视外地人,上海人歧视北方人,香港人歧视内地人。真不明白为什么某些人对地域种族那么敏感。如果中国跟美国的地位调换一下,恐怕所有西方人都会被中国人歧视死。
AssKick 发表于 2012-6-7 11:54

顶!
多做点不让人歧视的事,少设计些歧视性语言才是正道。
回复

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2012-6-7 12:23:38 | 只看该作者
应该说在这一件事,大家没有露出太明显的歧视。

对每一个被无辜杀害的人都是一种悲剧。
回复

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2012-6-7 12:23:54 | 只看该作者
华人悲剧每次发生事情总以华人角度看问题,能从《人〉这个角度看事物吗???不能。
8号 发表于 2012-6-7 12:58

同感!作为“人”才是最重要的。为什么总把自己从社会中割离出来?自己把自己特殊化了,怎么能让他人不特殊化呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2012-6-7 12:34:40 | 只看该作者

同感!作为“人”才是最重要的。为什么总把自己从社会中割离出来?自己把自己特殊化了,怎么能让他人不特殊化呢?
tiantianzaici 发表于 2012-6-7 13:23

这里我装一下深沉,这个特殊化或者割离出来,很多时候不是自愿的。在某些时候,特殊化的存在很有必要,因为你不强调它,别人就对它视而不见或以为它不存在或不会因为它的存在去思考。当然,这个不绝对,随便分享一下。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表