• 实时天气:温尼伯 -1°
    温度感觉: -3°
查看: 5680|回复: 24
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我们去加拿大究竟为了什么?

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2001-8-6 15:23:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
为什么去加拿大?本来想去读书后再回来,可是听说学校为了赚钱,不要新移民;为了赚钱吗?经济滑坡,我大概只能去做waitress.那么我去干什么呢>可是,不去,在国内,没有目标这么混着,做人有什么意思!
我目前刚刚拿到考雅思的通知,可是,在网上看了很多文章,very confused,移民究竟是为什么?我们活着是为什么?
沙发
发表于 2001-8-7 07:35:16 | 只看该作者
come to Canada is to have a better life than in China.  If you are in some 'big' cities in China, then you can count how many days you can see the blue sky in one year.  Of course, people have to have money to live, so, if you think you are very competitive, (better be in I.T.), then welcome to Canada.
板凳
发表于 2001-8-7 11:54:41 | 只看该作者
还是最后一句问得深刻。
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2001-8-7 12:15:15 | 只看该作者
athough i am in IT,but i was a sales for 2 years, and now as a tester for 1 year,i dont feel i am very competitive, but i am highflying. and if i work hard, i believe i'll make it. but now,i hesitate bacause i saw many articles that many person have failed in canada, and i feel very terrible bacause my parent push me out, but my BF is against it very much. i am miserable between them.
the aim of going to canada bring me driver to learn english and computer,or i have not drive.
sign!~
so u believe the life is canada is better than in china for sure?
5#
发表于 2001-8-7 12:37:18 | 只看该作者
You may find much more negative comments about Canada & Immigrant on internet (forum, bbs, ...), one reason (not all) is that, those people who do not get a job yet, who do not like Canada so do not want to be a member of this society, always have more time on net and write more words.

Actually, there are always positive people and negative guys in every single society. You could be a happy guy without car/house/girlfriend, you could be a lonely person standing in a crowded street, you could be a hero even you were defeated, it really depends. Think about what you really want to do, your target, then you could tell youself the answer YOU want.
6#
发表于 2001-8-7 12:46:43 | 只看该作者
简直就是失误啊:mad:
7#
匿名  发表于 2001-8-7 13:11:46
楼上的 perm 的说法我不赞同。

照你所说,在论坛里逛的都是那些找不到工作、适应不了这个社会的人,那些找到工作的能人们没时间跟你们磨牙,所以说加拿大不好的贴子就多……这猛一看,还有点道理。但仔细一分析,又不对了。

因为照你这个逻辑下去,所有论坛里的贴子都应该是悲观厌世的占多数。有工作、忙事业、谈爱情的人,谁会去发贴子,自个儿还忙不过来呢。只有那些在现实生活中的失意者才会到网上,到论坛里指点江山、大放厥词,这些人的观点自然是负面的很了……

但事实呢?好像不是这样的吧,应该说还是和现实生活差不多。

并且,就我所知,喜欢论坛发贴子的人跟有没有工作关系不大。因为还有这种逻辑:没工作的人愁得要命,还有心思跟你磨牙;而有工作的人,晚上闲来没事,又想显摆显摆,到论坛上去吧……

所以,凡事不能臆断。

当然,你说的来不来加拿大完全看个人,这个观点是对的。

顺便说一句,多看点说加拿大不好的东西不是坏事,因为对于普通的国人来说,出国好像总是件很光宗耀祖的大好事,而不管是不是适合自己,在这种前提下,泼泼冷水有益无害。
8#
发表于 2001-8-8 08:30:36 | 只看该作者
看见了p,m,e,r几个字母,就觉得没有把两个辅音字母放在一起的道理,于是只好拼成perm......这猛一看,还有点道理,但回过头去一看,又不对。

照你所说,pmer(不是perm)把在论坛上经常炮制文字的人都归入失意者行列了,这不是明摆着挤兑人吗?站到了我们广大网虫,尤其是板主您的对立面,这种不利于安定团结,不利于经济发展国防建设祖国统一人民安康的文字,没有不删的道理啊,班主还不把这种人拉下去砍了......等一下,他好象说的是one reason (not all)啊,oh

所以,凡事不能臆断。
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2001-8-8 09:49:08 | 只看该作者
对,看起来失业人居多,当然还有很多网虫的.工作之余上网是最好的消遣了,其实,说实在的,我这么问,是出于对自己不够有信心,英语不能达到很熟练的程度,计算机在编程方面实在是菜鸟,现在的工作,说好听,是初级系统分析员,差点就是测试员了,当然总有迷惑的时候,何况父母一心一意想我出去,朋友却很反对.我是很迷惑的,但是如果在国内这么混着,一个月拿2000多,又有什么意思呢?
我想知道到那里除了做waitress是个生存手段,还有什么?听说单亲家庭的救济金很高,是真的吗?
10#
匿名  发表于 2001-8-10 06:22:58
hi you guys there, spending time talking about going to canada or not is meaningless.  what matters most is that who you wanna be and what life you are supposed to live.  you need to work our by yourself who really you are and what your ambitions are.  no one can give you any clue if you give up at the first place.  whether to still live in china or go to canada is a topic that you yourself shall figure out.  no matter what happens to everyone of us in this planet, be happy is the most important, right?  

by the way, going for IT may not be a smart choice at present if you seek for development in canada or even in the states.  the market has been overwhelming and there have been so many lay-off and increasing jobless technitians.  

keep your mind and eyes open, good fortune may goes for you.

best wishes from vancouver
11#
匿名  发表于 2001-8-10 10:48:22

If you have a dream, you must try it.

In my view, immigration to Canada by DIY is at low cost and take
little risk. If you have a dream, go for it. You lose nothing but make
your life enriched. Come and see, if you fit, stay here. If not, go back,
if you are able, you will have no problem surviving anywhere.

Life is short, enjoy youself, try to explore the world, the colorful life.

Canada is really a good country. I love Canada.
12#
匿名  发表于 2001-8-11 23:30:28
我也参和几句,

我3年前来加拿大的时候,心里一片迷茫,不明白我寻找的什是么,也不明白我找到了事么。

三年后,我可以说,我不后悔当年出国的决定,因为这里的蓝天,湖水,公园,自由,廉洁的政府,稳定的社会。我知道,即使我现在回到中国,即使我的工资更多,地位更高,但是不会有现在心里面这份宁静。

但是,回到现实,稳定的经济来源是一切的基础。但是不是一蹴而就的。要有耐心。Believe someday it will pay back.
13#
匿名  发表于 2001-8-18 22:03:16
Please do not think so much. Just go ahead. You will feel more confused when you think more.

Don't be afraid. You will always be able to roll back when you feel upset.

And, in my point of view. A capable person can live well at anywhere.

Good luck!
14#
 楼主| 发表于 2001-8-19 19:35:13 | 只看该作者

change way to think

i am very glad to see so many friends have good ideas.
my old brother encouged me that just go head,even if i can not survive in canada,my english will be very good after staying there for half a year,even if i come back, i will find a better job in shanghai.if i think in this way, it will reduce my stress and i'll be brave enough to go to canada.it says:when u r faced with diffculties,will u cry or will u dance, to cry is cowardice ,to dance is to take brave action.i'll choose the second choice.
15#
匿名  发表于 2001-8-21 14:54:21
Hi,
I am working in IT and as a Network Administrator. Also This is a free job and sometime it's free. But I still think it's not a good way to come to Canada. Also Job, Money, And environment is important. But In Canada we are second level people. Also no one told me. My family in Canada and already buy a house. But it's all.don't like in china I feel free. I have many relationship (also I have more 20 distance relationship in Canada). But it's different. In China I have many friend I think it's better in Canada. Also you have ajob in Canada. But you don't know how long you can keep it.
So Canada it's not good enough as you think in China.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表