温度感觉: 13°
查看: 5711|回复: 30
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我反思:小留为什么说技术移民“龌龊”

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-2-27 11:12:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

我们姑且不去追究这位女士究竟是不是技术移民,单说这个涉世未深的孩子突然面对一位让他无法接受的自称是技术移民的女士,肯定是一头雾水。他受了委屈,他的情绪有点过激,他从这样一位性格扭曲变态的女士的言行,推出技术移民龌龊的结论, ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2012-2-27
宽容。谅解。团结。互助。这是我对我们多伦多华人的梦想,相信很多人和我有同样的梦想。
沙发
发表于 2012-2-27 12:32:50 | 只看该作者
This kind of article is meaningless. How can one person's bad talking be publicized, especially to a big group of people?
I don't need to read the whole article, as anything inside doesn't represent a bunch of people. If someone point it to a big group of people just because one person or several person's wrong doing, that person is too naive. The person is realy the kind person who was talking about.
The person is just teachless, requiring to be re-made.
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2012-2-27 13:05:46 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 都卖 于 2012-2-27 13:12 编辑

移民中有不少烂人,CHEAP
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2012-2-27 13:18:07 | 只看该作者
以偏概全!技术移民中有不少烂人?有多少?中国技术移民绝大多数都是令人尊敬的!
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2012-2-27 13:25:08 | 只看该作者
移民中有不少烂人,CHEAP
都卖 发表于 2012-2-27 13:05

留学生里的烂人更多吧?最起码技术移民还给社会做出不少贡献了。
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2012-2-27 13:31:21 | 只看该作者
移民中确实有部分人品质很差, 不论是以什么方式移民的.
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2012-2-27 13:43:34 | 只看该作者
相对来说,技术移民只有国内的落后技术在身或只有些雕虫小技,没有多少钱,过来后又找不到合适工作,过日子省吃俭用,但又忘不了在国内时候的所谓风光,这样的人会有一部分发奋图强或去深造为日后发展作努力,或省吃俭用破罐破摔,总的来说比起其它类型移民,一无团聚移民的靠山,二无投资移民的家底,三无难民的厚脸皮,所以只能占占小便宜,耍耍赖皮,也坏不到哪去.
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2012-2-27 14:17:52 | 只看该作者
The essential moral of human being is to respect others, we can draw a conclusion just by ourself judgement. What is called sympathy?
As we know, Bell is claimed that the company has the topest code in her performance. What is the fact? Most of us know that Bell will charge you  a lot of money when you cancel her service if you don't complain with her.
A few days ago, My eaves was caused damage by Bell's wires. I had called Bell. the company did not file a tjcket at first due my currently not Bell's customer. Later, I called continuousely and explained . Ok, it is convenient for me post my letter to Bell ceo.
Dear Mr. Cope,

Bell is such great company, and it also is a great moral company.

I am waiting for your help or advice for me to deal with the simple or complicated issue. For our new citizen, I don’t know how to deal with such tiny thing. I have a house located in 21 Pachino. The cable and telephone lines of Bell have been attached to the eaves of my house. Unfortunately, the wind swung the lines and peeled off the eaves on Friday,Jan.13.

I continued to call Bell. The people could not file my case just because I am currently not of Bell’s customer. I had continued calling and explained the situation. I had also called “Ontario one call”. I had gotten an answer for "Ontario one call", I was told that if the line is out of the house; it is definately Bell’s responsibility to repair. And I was advised not to repair by myself; otherwise Bell can charge me for my cutting the wires. If I repair, it is certainly yes for me to cut the wires first.

On this Monday,Jan.16, I was lucky; the employee of Bell agreed me and filed a case, which ticket NO. was 1527624. Bell sent technician this Monday.
Afer his inspection,he agreed that it was Bell’s duty.However, he could do nothing but report to his supervisor. And asked me to wait for his response, and he should come on Tuesday afternoon.

Obviously, nobody came. And I called Bell again, and the person said that he could not find my case even though I had the ticket No. So, he gave me another case No, which ticket No. was 1542538. The guy of technician was supposed to come my house between 12:pm to 2:00pm. He actually came at 4:30pm, after his inspection, he said that it was not Bell’s responsibility, it was wind’s responsibility. He could only repair it after my repairing my eaves. He said, he could not move the wires too, if so , it might hurt him. I emphasized that it was Bell’s responsibility. If there were no wires, this issue would not happen. And it happened due to the job done in a bad way ( in accordance with what the technician told me on Monday). I told him, I understood that he might do nothing but asked him to report this case to his supervisor. Twenty more days passed, there is no further information form Bell.

So, Ihad no choice but called Bell repair department againe, and the guy said  that he would contacted me.The newest ticket number was 1670041. I am sure when someone will come and get the thing done.

My concerns are that it is Bell’s responsibility to repair, and Bell should repair it as soon as possible. Otherwise, the damage will become more serious. Bell is using my eaves, the company should  be responsible for that and the company should have community responsibilites.

I respect Bell  who invented telephone, and I worship Bell has a good moral standard too. Bell should have code to face this situation. If there is no code, there should be a way to settle down simply.

I appreciate your helping me and giving any advice on this case. Sorry for using your time for this tiny thing.

I am looking forward to your advice on this case.

Thank you!

P.S.
It also means we have a duty to report illegal acts or violations of Company rules, policies or the Code to management. Turning a blind eye to wrongdoing - in effect condoning such behaviour - is itself unethical. Any breach of the Code or Company policies or evidence of illegal behaviour will be taken very seriously. Depending on the nature and severity of the case, employees who breach the Code, violate Company policy or commit an illegal act will face immediate discipline, up to and including dismissal, as well as possible civil
or criminal prosecution.

Canadian is always protecting themself only.  I also sent the letter to Ford major, Consulor Kelly. But no response.
However, a few years ago, I sent a letter to Major Milner regarding that the washrooms were closed on holidays and weekend.
And I suggested to change it. Major Milner replied and the situation changed.

Our chinese should respect each other and thus we can do everything, not fighting each other but help each other.
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2012-2-27 14:22:11 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 sisi99 于 2012-2-27 14:24 编辑
相对来说,技术移民只有国内的落后技术在身或只有些雕虫小技,没有多少钱,过来后又找不到合适工作,过日子省吃俭用,但又忘不了在国内时候的所谓风光,这样的人会有一部分发奋图强或去深造为日后发展作努力,或省吃俭用破罐破摔,总的来说比起其它类型移民,一无团聚移民的靠山,二无投资移民的家底,三无难民的厚脸皮,所以只能占占小便宜,耍耍赖皮,也坏不到哪去.
P90 发表于 2012-2-27 13:43 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

不管技术移民还是投资移民,垃圾都有。
今时不同往日,这几年来加拿大的很多技术移民,落地就买房买车,多了去了。
我一个朋友,技术移民,来了不久,人家买了一个加油站。
不要以偏概全。
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2012-2-27 14:24:34 | 只看该作者
the washrooms in the toronto parks
回复

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2012-2-27 15:01:24 | 只看该作者
技术移民或投资移民或其他类别的移民.是在某个特定的历史条件下的产物,这与加拿大的阶段性的移民政策息息相关.2000年左右,以技术移民为主,现阶段以投资移民为主.现在想要技术移民还很难 .国人既然移居国外,在外国人眼里,你们都是中国人.而有些国人,以偏概全. 以一个人或少数人的言行,就给同身份的人盖上大帽子.这是不可取的.换言之,如果外族人, 用这种一个人的事把你们整个民族都打倒,你肯定也会忿忿不平的.所以评论某人某事,还是就事论事比较公平合理.
回复

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2012-2-27 16:46:54 | 只看该作者
小留们正处在可怜的时期,,还没达到龌龊的年龄呢。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2012-2-27 18:39:41 | 只看该作者
脑残以偏概全.
allener 发表于 2012-2-27 12:49

同意! 而以这脑残的留学生的看法去引伸出什么反思实在不值得读下去.