温度感觉: 28°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: Lescid
打印 上一主题 下一主题

世界日报:退休福利计画 恐引爆社会问题

31#
发表于 2011-6-20 17:50:30 | 只看该作者
?? ?You can call them "games" or whatever you want to call, but they are financial products which are critical to fund people's daily economic activities (imagine your mortgage without wall st suckers), ?and lifeline to ?entrepreneurs. A lot of the products are bad some are scam just like any other products.
I do believe that those wall street suckers are paid way too high and a big chunk of the "performance pay" is not proportional to performance. It is absolutely necessary to reform our financial market. But that is another subject.

I do not know how to respond to your second paragraph. I disagree with some points, and agree with the other points.

Most pension plans were underfunded because they were based wrong assumptions:
1. The assumption of annual return were too high;
2. The assumption of life?expectancy were too low.
Then you have fund management take a cut from already underfunded PPs, the outcome is obvious.

These kind of corporation PPs are absolutely unsustainable, they have to be in national scale. CPP is still ok, however even Social Security in USA faces a huge challenge.

This is also my response to your other post.
loneshepherd 发表于 2011-6-20 18:29 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

Yes, Mortgages are good, daily loans are good, because they help pushing people forward. But is CDIC good? This is the direct culprit which caused trillions of dollars lost. I am not a fan of options either. Yes, when options came out, they were to alleviate risks, like people do covered calls, but what now? There is nothing wrong with capitalism, but when it went to some extremity, it is wrong. And Wall St has gone thus far.

Well, maybe we have gone too far on the topic, it is more of a left-or-right debate.
回复

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2011-6-20 17:51:38 | 只看该作者
回复 30# loneshepherd

加拿大在这场风波中表现最好恰恰是对金融市场更加严格的管理造成的,看看美国,他们所作的就是把自己的问题转嫁给别的国家。

评分

参与人数 1经验 +1 收起 理由
Lescid + 1 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2011-6-20 18:26:10 | 只看该作者
回复  loneshepherd

加拿大在这场风波中表现最好恰恰是对金融市场更加严格的管理造成的,看看美国,他们所作的就是把自己的问题转嫁给别的国家。
橡皮鱼 发表于 2011-6-20 18:51 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

那你认为加拿大比德国好了?!
回复

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2011-6-20 18:27:16 | 只看该作者
Yes, Mortgages are good, daily loans are good, because they help pushing people forward. But is CDIC good? This is the direct culprit which caused trillions of dollars lost. I am not a fan of options either. Yes, when options came out, they were to alleviate risks, like people do covered calls, but what now? There is nothing wrong with capitalism, but when it went to some extremity, it is wrong. And Wall St has gone thus far.

Well, maybe we have gone too far on the topic, it is more of a left-or-right debate.
橡皮鱼 发表于 2011-6-20 18:50 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

So they are products (good or bad) not games?!
回复

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2011-6-20 19:15:52 | 只看该作者
有误!!!

广大纳税人是希望自己付的税费,应该更公平地被利用,像PUBLIC HEALTH,EDUCATION这些。纳税人没有意见!

而不是被一部分有特权的人滥用!例如TTC,POSTAL WORKER这些垄断行业!!

很多正规大公司,都是通过员工个人购买,企业部分资助等形式进行退休计划安排的。当然,也是企业和员工个人自负盈亏的。

但,不是像某些垄断行业一样,是退休计划是GUARANTEED的。那么,万一计划到最后行不通,出现亏损怎么办(就像现在邮政工人一样)??? 向纳税人伸手要!!因为理论上讲,纳税可以占纳税人收入的百分之百!!现在才几个PERCENT,所以,这个GAME还可以持续玩很久很久!!直至破产为止!!!

你说3rd PARTY避险机制不应存在,那是BS,你现在买的汽车保险不就是3RD PARTY INSURANCE吗?!自己花自己的钱,光明正大!!!
车神 EVO X 发表于 2011-6-20 12:15

:thumbu:
回复

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2011-6-20 20:46:12 | 只看该作者
NDP当政时建立了CPP. CPP设立之初只收收入的1.9%, 给当时退休的人用, 不是留着给交CPP的人用. 交CPP的人退休了, 由更年轻的人交CPP给他们用. 后来退休的人越来越多, 退休后领CPP的年头越来越长, CPP占收入的比例开始大幅上升, 现在占收入的9%, 还不够政府给退休的人发的! 今年大选NDP的一个要点是CPP供款加倍, 占收入的18%.

CPP说白了就是政府收的养老税, 你交了给别人花.说是加拿大有史以来最大的庞氏诈骗案, 也对, 收越来越多的新钱, 去还旧钱的窟窿. NDP几十年前干的蠢事终于资不抵债了.
法官 发表于 2011-6-20 10:06

就象中国的社保中的养老保险(比加拿大的更有过之而无不及)、美国的超级养老金一样,都面临着同样的问题,都象庞式诈骗!
回复

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2011-6-21 01:45:01 | 只看该作者
you can agree what? if you agree, then you agree. if you don't agree, then you don't agree. what do you mean you can agree? do you mean that you are able to agree? do you mean that you are going to agree? or do you just want to say that i would agree?
回复

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2011-6-21 09:54:52 | 只看该作者

世界日报:退休福利计画 恐引爆社会问题

本帖最后由 loneshepherd 于 2011-6-21 11:49 编辑
you can agree what? if you agree, then you agree. if you don't agree, then you don't agree. what do you mean you can agree? do you mean that you are able to agree? do you mean that you are going to agree? or do you just want to say that i would agree?
实在人 发表于 2011-6-21 02:45 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

Is this a rap
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表