温度感觉: -9°
  • 实时天气:蒙特利尔
    温度感觉:
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 -4°
    温度感觉: -11°
楼主: labour

女儿被狗咬之后:给华人朋友们提个醒

发表于 2011-4-27 22:24:45 | 显示全部楼层
支持楼主! 要让那些无德的狗和主人受到应有的惩罚和付出代价! 也同时给那些拿狗比人还要当回事的,一个警告和教训!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-27 22:26:32 | 显示全部楼层
我当时因为同情可怜她,所以说帮她保住狗,她说给我经济补偿,我当时理解为她感谢我的帮助,现在知道她只是想让我更加努力帮她。 为什么有的人一提到钱,就显得那么不懈,好像我接受经济赔偿是一件可耻的事情。她说给我,我为什么不要?何况我付出了那么多宝贵的时间,担心,包括到医院泊车,油费。。。我认为我有权索要赔偿,何况是她主动提出。正象一个朋友说的,你擦伤了别人的车都要赔偿,何况是我心爱的女儿。我发贴把这件事说出来,是因为她的行为不对,也想让大家帮我出出注意,同时给大家提个醒。不知你为什么说我因为拿不到钱来骂人?
happyleo 发表于 2011-4-27 22:50

It is reasonable to ask compensation including physical and mental.  One of the criteria is how much damage had been done and how much additional cost.  You can calculate all the time, money you spend and then claim may be thousands or millions psychological compensation.  No one will say that you are wrong or carzy, file the case, may be you will win.  The most important thing is you need do it in the formal way.  You can't not ask compensation since you help the old lady keep her dog, if so , it will be consider as blackmail.  If her dog is really dangous to the public and you cover for her, you could be charge due to the risk of public safty.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-27 23:07:02 | 显示全部楼层

本帖最后由 wulv 于 2011-4-28 00:14 编辑
我记得曾经在中国的街头看到“城里人”因为小事打“农村人”,那个农村人不敢回手。试想如果他回手,而且把那个城里垃圾打一顿,下一次那个城里垃圾就不会再这么嚣张随便殴打农村人了。也许我们在很多白人心里就是那个农村人,我要做的也是我当年希望那个农村人做的事情:反击回去。即使反击回去没有打中,还闪了自己的腰,我想也能让那个城里垃圾下次出手不会那么自然而然。
happyleo 发表于 2011-4-27 22:24

你看问题很敏锐。

不用理会那些指责你的人,林子大了什么鸟都有;指责起同胞来振振有词,见了白鬼它们就会象乞怜的狗一样摇尾巴。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-28 00:43:25 | 显示全部楼层
关注。楼主是否住在sheppard/birchmount附近的公寓?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-28 07:09:51 | 显示全部楼层
请看43#帖,我的朋友在加拿大讨要“公道”的加拿大真实版本!请参考,律师宰人不用刀!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-28 07:35:04 | 显示全部楼层
让我们分析一下,我觉得当初的情况也许是这样的,那女人跟楼主说你要是帮我求情,能把狗留下,我就给你多少多少钱,于是,楼主就贪心并天真的以为真能有这么好的事,结果,被像一头pxg似的玩弄了,然后,又像donkey一样愤怒了,唉,贪心不知道还要害人到多久了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-28 10:21:49 | 显示全部楼层
It was obvious that the dog was not on leash in the public area when the bitting happened. The owner broke the law.
Toronto Bylaw Chaptre 349.
§ 349-11. Dogs running at large.
A. No owner of a dog shall cause or permit the dog to run at large in the City, except as
permitted in those areas of City parks where dogs are permitted to run at large as
designated by City by-law.
B. For the purposes of this chapter, a dog shall be deemed to be running at large when
found in any place other than the premises of the owner of the dog and not under
the control of any person.
C. No person shall keep a dog off the premises of the owner other than on a leash
which shall not exceed two metres in length except where consent is given by the
person owning the property where the dog is found.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-28 10:24:19 | 显示全部楼层
Also check if your apartment allow dogs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-28 10:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

本帖最后由 Dilbert 于 2011-4-28 14:23 编辑

I do agree that the author didn't followed the rules and tried to resolve the issue in private. This is not recommended but actually shouldn't be blamed for either. She just lacked experience in Canada, hope she will learn. On the other hand, the dog owner is more of a person with bad charactor. For that reason, I would encourage the author to sue the dog owner.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-28 14:14:11 | 显示全部楼层
I do agree that the author didn't followed the rules and tried to resolve the issue in private. This is not recommended but actually shouldn't be blamed for either. She just lacked experience in Canada, hope she will learn. On the other hand, the dog owner is more of a person with bad charactor. For that reason, I would encourage the author to sue the dog owner.
Dilbert 发表于 2011-4-28 11:27

I also agree that maybe the author's neighbour is ver cheap person.   She set up a trap and the author jumped in it with some reasons.  I don't think she has some mental problems.   I believe she dared to call the police and claim that the author blackmaild her because everything the author done had be the evidences for her to against author herself.  She is the one that familiar with Canada and know how to play the game.

It is good if the author would win,  as many said here.  Give the dame western a hit and show how great our CHINESE are.  maybe that would be a victory for whole Chinese to show how they defeat DISCRIMINATION.   But if there is no chance to win? what is the point? No one will pay the price except author herself.   She is hurted and angry now, but the hurt could be deeper and torture would be longer if she launch the case.  I would suggest her counsel more than 2 legal professional before she start any thing.  I never suggest people give up justice,  I just wish people will think and do thing rational and base on realisty.

One of tip from me is do as Canadian do when you are in Canada. Follow the rules at the first step.  Don't trust any people's oral promise.  I mean EVERYONE including Chinese, I know that it may be hurt someone's national feeling, but the truth is CHINESE DOES NOT BETTER THAN ANY NATIONALITY.  When something relate to the benefit happen they are same or even worse than western.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-28 15:03:09 | 显示全部楼层
感谢大家的建议和关注。想说明一点,孩子那天只是在走路,狗突然过来咬了一下,而且是被咬伤,不是抓伤。现在已经结痂了。其次,有的朋友说我是奔着那点钱去的,试问一下,对别人造成伤害,包括肉体和精神上的,除了经济惩罚,还有什么办法能让那个无赖狗主受到惩罚呢?再说了,受害者得到赔偿,难道有错么?如果是你的孩子,如果你被人这样愚弄,你能那么容易就这样让这件事过去?刚开始,我只想要那狗的健康证明和一句道歉,现在我想要坏人得到应有的惩罚,也想让白人垃圾知道中国人不是那么软弱可欺的。我从这件事也真正明白表面友好的白人对中国人真正的态度。真诚感谢那些给我很多好的建议和支持的同胞。我也承认自己缺乏法律意识,还用中国人的思维来处理问题,社会经验不足,心太软。那天电话里我几乎对她说对不起,因为我的原因让她可能失去狗造成了她的痛苦。现在回想当时的我,真是愚蠢至极,太容易相信别人。这里我倒是感觉还是中国人本性更纯朴,如果中国人许诺了什么,通常不会再这样无耻的反咬一口。
happyleo 发表于 2011-4-27 21:45 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

问题在于:你把自家的经历提升到一个种族的高度,似有不妥;只是认为:如果楼主这样理解问题,不只是这次吃亏。今后生活中,也会遇到障碍。

另外,你所说的对方:

“那个白垃圾在家里说:看,中国人就是弱,我的狗咬了你的孩子,我咬了你的善良,你拿我一点办法也没有,而且你还得躲着我。。。”

你有证据对方如此说? 或者对方平时有种族言论吗?

什么种族的人都有好有坏,我曾经在停车场撞了一辆林肯,车主是白人;他也是一句话都没说,就让我走了。更别提赔偿了。我不会因此就认为所有的白人都会这么大度。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-28 16:19:45 | 显示全部楼层
问题在于:你把自家的经历提升到一个种族的高度,似有不妥;只是认为:如果楼主这样理解问题,不只是这次吃亏。今后生活中,也会遇到障碍。

另外,你所说的对方:

“那个白垃圾在家里说:看,中国人就是弱,我的狗咬了你的孩子,我咬了你的善良,你拿我一点办法也没有,而且你还得躲着我。。。”

你有证据对方如此说? 或者对方平时有种族言论吗?

什么种族的人都有好有坏,我曾经在停车场撞了一辆林肯,车主是白人;他也是一句话都没说,就让我走了。更别提赔偿了。我不会因此就认为所有的白人都会这么大度。
大湖之滨 发表于 2011-4-28 16:03

Your mind are really like your name: 大湖之滨.  It is so wide and open.

什么种族的人都有好有坏, I really wish people can understand this, not always see things so paranoid, and relate everything to the discrimation and racism.   I am not sure who those abuse western harshly really think Chinese are so good and western are so bad.  or this is just the way they look or deal with everything and everyone, complain, criticise...  always see the negative part or totally against something because of small flaws. If so, As you said, they are 不只是这次吃亏。今后生活中,也会遇到障碍
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-28 19:52:40 | 显示全部楼层
回复 47# yellowpeople

警察是不能带狗走的。要带也是toronto animal services带。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-28 19:57:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复 35# dyno

你吹吧你。
回复

使用道具 举报