"虐母案"网友一边倒:朋友邻居齐喊冤

106#
发表于 2011-3-3 09:06:58 | 只看该作者
嫌臭,自己可以住车库呀,让老妈一个人住house,不就臭不着你们了。
回复

使用道具 举报

107#
发表于 2011-3-3 09:49:18 | 只看该作者
车库 for mom? Can't accept this couple's behavior.
回复

使用道具 举报

108#
发表于 2011-3-3 09:55:34 | 只看该作者
又一海外华人,新移民的悲哀,白人是获利者,受益者,很多人有生意,有工作,就业机会,试想一想你家里,如果是你家里碰到这种事,会不会是雪上加霜。新移民的疾苦有谁了解理解,家里的事再拿到公众评论。如果这种是违法的,可能还有很多华人和新移民要进监狱。在加拿大别人不顺眼的都违法。

别人家起火了,你是幸灾乐祸,还是讲讲良心,拿点行动帮帮别人,是帮他们夫妇还是老人家,孩子?

新移民的移民监生活,有苦难言,用眼睛平视,向下看,我们发现自己有很多问题。如果家庭条件好谁不想好好孝敬父母呢,调查一下,比较一下白人老人家和华人老人家的生活条件生存状况,白人在政府部门拿工资,平均年薪十多万。为什么警察不把老人家带到老人院,福利院,而是把华人一家之主一锅端了,又可能因为律师费倾家荡产,留下老少没有人照顾和关心,残酷十倍。
回复

使用道具 举报

109#
发表于 2011-3-3 11:38:18 | 只看该作者
白人在政府部门拿工资,平均年薪十多万。唐炜臻 发表于 2011-3-3 08:27 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

加拿大家庭平均税前收入是9万多一点, 这可是两个人的收入, 而且加拿大大部分是白人, 在政府部门拿工资平均年薪十万以上依法律要求要公布, 你见到几百万白人被公布收入了? 难怪大家说你是骗子, 找机会就胡说八道.
回复

使用道具 举报

110#
发表于 2011-3-3 12:26:47 | 只看该作者
回复 64# zh006

你好,请问如果你认同这家人的做法,那我也祝福你,也有个这样的
    一个晚年。
回复

使用道具 举报

111#
发表于 2011-3-3 13:10:43 | 只看该作者
律師申請禁止媒體採訪 就是因為證據確鑿難以辯駁
無論是怎樣的理由 這事100%是被告錯 一堆網路人歪理申辯可是打手?

大家就別爭吵了 我認為大家都要重新檢視自己的生活:

法律規定車庫可以住人嗎? (竟然還有人故意扭曲 試著把"車房"與"車庫"做區分想脫罪?)
法律規定一間房屋可以出租給多少不同的家庭?
法律規定地下室若住人 必須是怎樣的條件?
法律規定租租房屋的環境條件如何?
家中有需要長期照顧的病人 這是自己的責任 不是醫師的責任! 應該問社區服務中心就該去問 沒有任何理由推脫!
拿了監護老人每個月的政府補貼 現金工不報稅 違法出租房屋 假結婚 假離婚 找會計師做假加庭團聚用的文件....這些都是移民普遍現象!都不應該存在!
回复

使用道具 举报

112#
发表于 2011-3-3 15:05:39 | 只看该作者
回复 110# Jackofall

I can definitely speak and write Chinese, but unfortunately, there are some of problems of my computer setting about my Chinese typing.  otherwise, I would more like write Chinese here, it is easier for me and express more deeper.

I understand Chinese culture,  I totally understand -父母在不远游",  Chinese culture ask you stay with wherever your parents are,  and take care of them.   It didn't ask you took your parents thousands miles away.   without friend, with language barrier can go nowhere and have to stay home express their love endless at home.

I don't need any excuse for myself because my parents do enjoy spend couple months in summer with my family and travel around Canada or nearby countries.   I believe the money, care and time I had spent on my parent had not less than those lovely kids.    Love means you look for the best for they not yourself.  

I have chance meet lots of Chinese elderly.   I can say more than 80% of them miss the life in China  (of course your parents may be exception).  The major reason they stay here is for their kids Good.  I never doubt the  love between Chinese family, and I really enjoy this kind of love myself.  I just sick to see some Chinese use "love" as excuse and take advantage of their parents unconditional love.
回复

使用道具 举报

113#
发表于 2011-3-3 18:01:25 | 只看该作者
dog live in the house in canada.how about people.
回复

使用道具 举报

114#
发表于 2011-3-3 20:23:32 | 只看该作者

"虐母案"网友一边倒:朋友邻居齐喊冤

本帖最后由 Jackofall 于 2011-3-3 20:28 编辑

回复 119# zhen2005

你的父母目前比较幸运吧,现在还能两边飞。等到再过10年20年以后,不能动的时候,或者病倒一个,瘫痪在床,你是准备请长假回家照顾父母呢,还是在国内聘用保姆,遥控指挥? 当然,如果有其他兄弟姊妹能照顾最好,如果没有,你觉得怎么做才是最好?

都是移民,相信大家在许多问题上,比如父母是否移民,父母照顾孩子等等,应该还是能一定程度相互理解吧,毕竟这些问题困扰许多人。其实,即使不移民大家留在国内,很多家庭也是老人帮着照看孙辈的。你有钱也许请不到好保姆。只要能够善待父母,只要能处理好家庭关系,似乎没有什么不好,毕竟这是咱们中国人的传统。你小时候,你的爷爷奶奶外公外婆是否也曾照顾你? 是否你觉得你的父母剥削了、虐待了你的爷爷奶奶外公外婆? 也许你的父母一直按月支付工资给你的爷爷奶奶外公外婆,按你现在的想法,不少于聘用正式的保姆的工资?

我以前的房东是广东人,夫妻俩三个孩子,三个孩子一共有10个孙辈。到周末的时候,不是这个来了就是那个来了,老太太忙忙乱乱,家庭却是和谐温馨。 除了“含饴弄孙”,你知道还有几个中国的成语,比如天伦之乐,舔犊之情,儿孙满堂,等等,这种幸福你的父母享受到的可能就少一些了。

回到本帖子的主题。我们一些真正了解事主情况的邻居,在指责事主处理不当的同时,对他们夫妻的确还是给与同情。你们目前尚不知道全部的情况,比如老太太长期罹患精神疾病的情况,比如老太太在国内养老的困难,比如在加拿大送老人院的困难,等等等等。 后面等法院判了,也许你们会了解得多一些。

无论怎么样,看到这么多人对事主提出批评,个个怒发冲冠横眉冷对, 我个人还是很高兴。咱们中国人,只有这对夫妻不懂道理,其他的老人都有福了。这个事件给许多人多少是敲了一记警钟吧,应该多多关心或远在天边,或近在眼前的孩子的爷爷奶奶外公外婆。
回复

使用道具 举报

115#
发表于 2011-3-3 23:04:21 | 只看该作者
当事人买得起房子,证明收入不成问题,把车库改成人住的地方,加保温棉,从主房通暖气,再搞个电暖器,安个坐厕,不会花许多钱吧?要是老人去了,还可以把车库租给别人啊,反正没人查,这钱不会白花的,现在搞成这样,不知道被关多久,还有没有钱付房贷?这家庭以后债台高筑,有他们受的,所谓心地不善,终究自吞苦果,我想:华人还有这样或那样的坏事没被曝光吧?赶快补救还来得及,不然出了事,吃不了兜着走。
回复

使用道具 举报

116#
发表于 2011-3-4 00:11:46 | 只看该作者
这对夫妇的无知虽可怜但注定要接受教训,否则间接影响的是他小孩的道德教育,孩子今天看到父母如此解决奶奶,那么未来孩子合理模仿的是什么结果。这事的付出是不得不付的昂贵学费,没办法。好歹奶奶生命还在,说明上天还在给机会,从这点看,感恩吧,钱能挣,生命挣不来。
回复

使用道具 举报

117#
发表于 2011-3-4 00:48:29 | 只看该作者
又一海外华人,新移民的悲哀,白人是获利者,受益者,很多人有生意,有工作,就业机会,试想一想你家里,如果是你家里碰到这种事,会不会是雪上加霜。新移民的疾苦有谁了解理解,家里的事再拿到公众评论。如果这种是违法的,可能还有很多华人和新移民要进监狱。在加拿大别人不顺眼的都违法。

别人家起火了,你是幸灾乐祸,还是讲讲良心,拿点行动帮帮别人,是帮他们夫妇还是老人家,孩子?

新移民的移民监生活,有苦难言,用眼睛平视,向下看,我们发现自己有很多问题。如果家庭条件好谁不想好好孝敬父母呢,调查一下,比较一下白人老人家和华人老人家的生活条件生存状况,白人在政府部门拿工资,平均年薪十多万。为什么警察不把老人家带到老人院,福利院,而是把华人一家之主一锅端了,又可能因为律师费倾家荡产,留下老少没有人照顾和关心,残酷十倍。
唐炜臻 发表于 2011-3-3 09:55 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

同意. 说的是实在话. 老糖还是有脑子的. 不象很多华人落井下石. 迫不得已表明自己清高,有道德.实际上95%的中国人都不是什么好鸟.
老糖骗理财,也是生活逼迫.试问,加拿大理财的那个不是骗子?为什么得那老糖开堂破肚呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

118#
发表于 2011-3-4 09:05:19 | 只看该作者
回复 121# Jackofall

Just one multiple question, when did you decide to bring you parents be in Canada.

1.  I am settledown and have fair income.  I can afford to hire a hourly labour support my parents for household if needed.  My parents have health problem and can't take care of themself in China.  I gave my parents enough allowance.   I introduce my parents  to some Chinese elderly entertainment centres.  I coud accompany with my parents travel around in weekend and holiday.

2.  I am very busy,  My wife is going to have a baby.  My wife and I have full time job or study, thus can't take care of my kids.  My parents are very health, not only they can take care of them in China but also they could take  care of others in Canada.  My parents can only walk around the neighbourhood since they be in Canada.   My wife and I are too busy to bring them go somewhere although they have been here several years.

If you answer is "1"   I admire you and will try to be a person like you.  
If you answer is "2"   You know what it is.

For the question you asked, I really don't know how to answer, it should be very painful, but I also want to ask you the same question:  what would you do if one day your parents sick or paralyse in Canada?  Would you or your wife quit job to take care of them?   If you can only put them at home by themself , it is not better than hire someone take care of them.   One very interesting thing I found is  there are lots of health chinese senior live in their kids house.  I hadn't see one chinese immigrant family have a sick elderly that need to take care.  Looks like those parents disappera when their health deteriorate.

The main point in our discussion is whether is for senior's good to bring them to Canada or just for the kid's good.  Yes, my grandparents had taken care of me sometime and I don't think it is bad.  They take care of me in their commuity, they have their lives and networking there, they feel belong there. besides taking care of me, they still have chance to enjoy all kinds of activity they deserve.  I just make their more happy.   Same  situation in your ex-landlord,  they have their house and their kids just visit every weekend.  I believe they enjoy their own life in the other days.   Those situations totally different from the situation that some Chinese elderly stay at home everyday, do nothing else but household and baby sitter.   I never say it is wrong to have your parents help you sometime,  it is good to have a family together.

天伦之乐,舔犊之情,儿孙满堂, they are all good words, but all those shouldn't base on the sacrification of elderly.
回复

使用道具 举报

119#
发表于 2011-3-4 11:09:45 | 只看该作者
Jackofall:我忠诚的祝福你也会有这样一个晚年!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

120#
发表于 2011-3-4 18:28:15 | 只看该作者
律師申請禁止媒體採訪 就是因為證據確鑿難以辯駁
無論是怎樣的理由 這事100%是被告錯 一堆網路人歪理申辯可是打手?

大家就別爭吵了 我認為大家都要重新檢視自己的生活:

法律規定車庫可以住人嗎? (竟然還有人故意扭曲 試著把"車房"與"車庫"做區分想脫罪?)

法律規定一間房屋可以出租給多少不同的家庭?

法律規定地下室若住人 必須是怎樣的條件?

法律規定租租房屋的環境條件如何?

家中有需要長期照顧的病人 這是自己的責任 不是醫師的責任! 應該問社區服務中心就該去問 沒有任何理由推脫!

拿了監護老人每個月的政府補貼 現金工不報稅 違法出租房屋 假結婚 假離婚 找會計師做假加庭團聚用的文件....這些都是移民普遍現象!都不應該存在!
熱心腸 发表于 2011-3-3 13:10 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

:thumbu:
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表