• 实时天气:温尼伯
    温度感觉:
楼主: 曲苑杂坛
打印 上一主题 下一主题

倡议:谁也不回有关唐炜臻,houstonhankou, torontowuchang的帖子

关闭
256#
发表于 2010-12-7 23:06:47 | 只看该作者
呵呵。几乎每人都签了这个协议的。这样的证据多了去了。你要么让我发誓,要么让我拿出证据,一旦证据摆在面前,你从来都是说你不清楚细节、你不是利益关联者、你不过是打抱不平的路过者……我是从你这份难缠上才判断你是老唐身边的人。
回复

使用道具 举报

257#
发表于 2010-12-7 23:09:26 | 只看该作者
铁人,你真是糊涂。我怎么会是老唐身边的人?如果是,还会不知道证据?
你既然有这么多证据,那不是唐炜臻诈骗的事已经板上钉钉确定无疑?
回复

使用道具 举报

258#
发表于 2010-12-7 23:11:37 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 YuJieHua 于 2010-12-7 23:39 编辑
铁人,你真是糊涂。我怎么会是老唐身边的人?如果是,还会不知道证据?
你既然有这么多证据,那不是唐炜臻诈骗的事已经板上钉钉确定无疑?
houstonhankou 发表于 2010-12-7 23:09 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

不要搭理"汉口"這東西了!

铁人,現在大部份受害人己經抛弃幻想了。骗子被绳之于法也只是法律程序而己!
目前是老唐变本加厉还在忽悠,加上hankou之類不明就裡的侹唐狡辩,所以要在这里戳穿唐炜臻,以正视听!

"汉口",老唐現在面對的官司你認為是OSC和檢察官自發的?就是因為有很多受害人告進去了!你是笨還是裝胡塗?
一起去法院?省省吧,你有甚麽資格?用不着你這"路人乙"來操心!

反正老唐一案,是鐵案難翻的。

到时候我為大家"解密"!内情保證精彩繽紛,不容錯過。

老夫喝酒说書,可是一絶啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

259#
发表于 2010-12-7 23:13:17 | 只看该作者
铁人说的话还有可信度。小花子、小黑子,你们一上场,我就知道你们又开始造谣了。
回复

使用道具 举报

260#
发表于 2010-12-7 23:14:16 | 只看该作者
好啊,我提供酒。
回复

使用道具 举报

261#
发表于 2010-12-7 23:22:27 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 YuJieHua 于 2010-12-7 23:51 编辑
呵呵。几乎每人都签了这个协议的。这样的证据多了去了。你要么让我发誓,要么让我拿出证据,一旦证据摆在面前,你从来都是说你不清楚细节、你不是利益关联者、你不过是打抱不平的路过者……我是从你这份难缠上才判断你是老唐身边的人。
铁人 发表于 2010-12-7 23:06 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

不要搭理"汉口"這東西了!我也判断它是老唐身边的,可能就是老唐本人!
不停的让拿出证据,無非是探探風聲,看看有沒有生路。真可笑,证据是拿來放這里公開的?

铁人,你到多倫多的時候,我們去喝一杯。你有我電話号码的。

汉口你這是非顛倒,混帳東西!告訢你,我知道的比铁人更多!
不過你就當我在造謡吧:laugh:

反正老唐一案,是鐵案難翻的。就像汉口那東西说的:已经板上钉钉确定无疑!:thumbu:
到时候我為大家"解密"!内情保證精彩繽紛,不容錯過。
回复

使用道具 举报

262#
发表于 2010-12-7 23:27:53 | 只看该作者
回复

使用道具 举报

263#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-8 07:40:12 | 只看该作者
first ding today
回复

使用道具 举报

264#
发表于 2010-12-8 10:21:32 | 只看该作者
dingdingding
回复

使用道具 举报

265#
发表于 2010-12-8 10:23:17 | 只看该作者
dingdingding
回复

使用道具 举报

266#
发表于 2010-12-8 10:58:59 | 只看该作者
support.
回复

使用道具 举报

267#
发表于 2010-12-8 11:25:15 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 YuJieHua 于 2010-12-8 11:52 编辑

老唐現在只能在非常有限的渠道忽悠了,在自己的網頁自说自活。
自從11月号的Toronto Life 專題文章刊登之後,英文媒界基本上封殺老唐忽悠的東西了.
至於中文媒界,報章也不登了.當然老唐受審的情況會有的.

要是在51也把老唐堵了,他就崩溃了. 所以大家努力頂!
回复

使用道具 举报

268#
发表于 2010-12-8 11:30:51 | 只看该作者
Weizhen Tang the Chinese Warren Buffett or Bernie Madoff reputation now includes Wikileaks tie to China leader Zhou Yongkang
Posted on December 8, 2010 by weizhen tang

World English language exclusive:

Weizhen Tang the Chinese Warren Buffett or Bernie Madoff reputation now includes Wikileaks tie to China leader Zhou Yongkang

Weizhen Tang is infamous already as being either the world’s Chinese Warren Buffett or Bernie Madoff, after losing/stealing some $65 Million in a possible ponzi scheme. Yet, now Tang’s reputation –infamy– includes possible links to information gleaned from the recent unprecedented Wikileaks release of 250,000 confidential US diplomatic emails and documents.

Wikileaks included Canadian diplomatic chatter matters too! Examples: that some China officials have used ties with the Liberal Party of Canada to receive kickbacks, for China investments in Canada. And that one of China’s top leaders, Zhou Yongkang, may have funnelled money into Canada to fight the propaganda war, against Canadian protesters of the Beijing 2008 Olympics!

Others suggest that Zhou Yongkang had personally invested monies earlier, to Weizhen Tang, the Chinese Warren Buffett.

Tang categorically denies all this. “It is true that I did a rally to support China, Beijing Olympics. And yes, we hire many buses, and organize many cars and peoples. But this is natural! We organize one of the biggest rallies in the world at that time. But I did that Beijing Olympics rally to promote understanding and friendship between peoples of Canada and China, and all peoples of world. I did that rallly with my own money, and that of the community. We all donate together, to help understanding and friendship towards Beijing Olympics and Chinese peoples.

“Now with the Wikileaks, some people try criticize me, again. The same people who say I am Chinese Bernie Madoff.

“And there is no truth that China leaders, and senior leader Zhou Yongkang, use me, or our Beijing Olympic friendship rally as propaganda. Use us against Canada people.

Globally, Mr Zhou Yongkang is also linked to another of the Wikileaks stories; as one of China’s senior leaders identified in the leaked documents, as being responsible for overseeing the aggressive hacker attacks on Google.

Weizhen Tang, of course, again denies any ties to Mr Zhou Yongkang.

“Firstly, there probably huge mistake that Mr Zhou Yongkang is part of any Google attacks. Secondly, there is no proof of any monies flowing from Mr Zhou Yongkang or the China group to our pro-Beijing Olympics rally.

“And no monies to my Weizhen Tang investment funds from China officials. There are no evidence. Everything is speculations by my enemies, and the enemies against China and the good Chinese peoples.”

Tang holds up several DVD’s and books, Chinese language newspapers.

“Please go watch the videos of our Beijing Olympics rally. Read the English and Chinese newspaper and internet stories about the rally! You can know the rally organizers, and all people involved, there is genuine goodwill and desire by Chinese peoples in Canada. To make friendship and harmony to all Canadians and all peoples; that is our only goal.

“I did, we all did, something really great with our Beijing Olympics rally in Ottawa in 2008. One of the biggest, successful rallies in the world. We do this for Beijing Olympics and world peace and understanding. NOT because China give us money!”

In 2009, Weizhen Tang is accused of a $65 Million ponzi scheme by USA SEC and Canada OSC officials. The storyline includes lavish parties involving federal Canadian political party leaders, like Olivia Chow; offshore Tang accounts in the Islands, around the world.

Funny enough, like Wikileaks founder, Assange, there was an international police warrant and arrest effort against Weizhen Tang too. Tang was even accused of fleeing to China in 2009, to flee imminent arrest in Canada and/or hide some of his ponzi funds?!

Now some in the Chinese community wonder if Tang was running from his money troubles, or whether Tang was in China to speak to China government officials. The Chinese Warren Buffet, Bernie Madoff, just became the Chinese Wikileaks’s Manchurian Candidate.

http://weizhentang.wordpress.com ... ader-zhou-yongkang/
回复

使用道具 举报

269#
发表于 2010-12-8 11:37:00 | 只看该作者

Ding ding
ding

回复

使用道具 举报

270#
发表于 2010-12-8 11:37:18 | 只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表