偶觉得,这些梦话贴在这里不合适
回复

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2010-11-14 16:15:42 | 只看该作者
高举“是虚不假”的旗帜奋勇前进!

自从唐炜臻先生创建了“是虚不假”的理论后,国内外一片哗然,世界各国的革命群众欢欣鼓舞,而反动派恨的咬牙切齿。

“是虚不假”理论是我们战胜种族歧视、金融诈骗、被侨领出卖的锐利武器,它是放之四海而皆准、前无古人后无来者的最高境界,它更是唐炜臻思想的结晶。

“是虚不假”并不是只能用于现在,在中国大陆58年的大跃进就用过,当时为了赶超英美而大炼钢铁,要求10年赶上英美,结果10年没有赶上,说了虚话,但是政府想要赶上英美的梦想不是假的,所以为--是虚不假。

“是虚不假”理论不但能够应用在社会科学,也可以应用到自然科学,在天气预报方面应用就非常典型,某天气预报预测失败,本来预报今天有雨,结果是晴天,看来预报是虚了,但是气象局马上动用催雨火箭,人工下雨,雨还真下了,所以为--“是虚不假”。

唐炜臻先生经过10几年的潜心研究而推出的“是虚不假”为人类的进步作出了巨大的贡献,他灵活的将“是虚不假”思想应用在了他的金融投资上,给每位客户都亲自人工设计了每周的利润报表,虽然这个报表是唐炜臻先生凭空设计的,而不是市场实际利润变化的结果,看上是虚的,但是唐炜臻先生坚决按照这个虚的报表偿还客户利润,10年还不清就还100年,谁也别想阻拦!所以唐炜臻先生坚决要按照虚报表偿还利润是一点也不假的---是虚不假。

今天,我们要认真学习和深刻理会唐炜臻先生的“是虚不假”理论,要将这个理论落实到我们生活和工作的每一个角落,要让“是虚不假”理论在群众中发芽、开花。要用“是虚不假”理论打造出一个红彤彤的新世界!
回复

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2010-11-14 16:53:55 | 只看该作者
等待torontohankou姐姐解释裸机
回复

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2010-11-14 17:14:22 | 只看该作者
楼上的马甲,要不想被人发现你还需要潜水10年
不感到累你就慢慢演戏吧,我们很喜欢看
哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2010-11-14 17:18:44 | 只看该作者
楼上的管理员助理,你是管理员的马甲?
这里马甲很多?暖和吗?
偶倒是想有几个好过冬
回复

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2010-11-14 22:02:03 | 只看该作者
高举“是虚不假”的旗帜奋勇前进!

自从唐炜臻先生创建了“是虚不假”的理论后,国内外一片哗然,世界各国的革命群众欢欣鼓舞,而反动派恨的咬牙切齿。

“是虚不假”理论是我们战胜种族歧视、金融诈骗、被侨领出卖的锐利武器,它是放之四海而皆准、前无古人后无来者的最高境界,它更是唐炜臻思想的结晶。

“是虚不假”并不是只能用于现在,在中国大陆58年的大跃进就用过,当时为了赶超英美而大炼钢铁,要求10年赶上英美,结果10年没有赶上,说了虚话,但是政府想要赶上英美的梦想不是假的,所以为--是虚不假。

“是虚不假”理论不但能够应用在社会科学,也可以应用到自然科学,在天气预报方面应用就非常典型,某天气预报预测失败,本来预报今天有雨,结果是晴天,看来预报是虚了,但是气象局马上动用催雨火箭,人工下雨,雨还真下了,所以为--“是虚不假”。

唐炜臻先生经过10几年的潜心研究而推出的“是虚不假”为人类的进步作出了巨大的贡献,他灵活的将“是虚不假”思想应用在了他的金融投资上,给每位客户都亲自人工设计了每周的利润报表,虽然这个报表是唐炜臻先生凭空设计的,而不是市场实际利润变化的结果,看上是虚的,但是唐炜臻先生坚决按照这个虚的报表偿还客户利润,10年还不清就还100年,谁也别想阻拦!所以唐炜臻先生坚决要按照虚报表偿还利润是一点也不假的---是虚不假。

今天,我们要认真学习和深刻理会唐炜臻先生的“是虚不假”理论,要将这个理论落实到我们生活和工作的每一个角落,要让“是虚不假”理论在群众中发芽、开花。要用“是虚不假”理论打造出一个红彤彤的新世界!
唐纬臻 发表于 2010-11-14 16:15

别总吹嘘个没完。到下面的网站里看看,有很多中国人在投资方面都很有经验和心得。没有像你这样,赔个底掉,还吹。
钱艺网 www.money1.ca ,探讨钱的艺术。欢迎专家、网友,来此交流。
钱艺网 www.money1.ca , 欢迎原创文章,欢迎惠登广告,欢迎网站推荐。
Copyright ? 2008-2012 money1.ca  All rights reserved.   
回复

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2010-11-15 17:07:12 | 只看该作者
http://weizhentang.wordpress.com ... ns-for-mayor-today/

Weizhen Tang`s Blog

Chinese Warren Buffett or Chinese Bernie Madoff –Accused Ponzi, Weizhen Tang, runs for Mayor today!
Posted on October 25, 2010 by weizhen tang
Chinese Warren Buffett or Chinese Bernie Madoff –Accused Ponzi, Weizhen Tang, runs for Mayor today!
Toronto, Canada– Can he make history as Toronto’s first Chinese Mayor? Toronto Mayoral candidate Weizhen Tang, Chinese Warren Buffett or Chinese Bernie Madoff. Tang has already made history, as probably the first Mayoral candidate in Toronto to run, while charged with criminal fraud.
Surprisingly, on election day in Toronto, Canada, October 25, 2010, we found Mayoral Candidate Weizhen Tang at the city of Toronto’s Old City Hall Courthouse. He was not attending one of his own hearings! –he has another hearing a few days from now, on October 27, 2010.
Instead, Tang was on the steps of the Courthouse in support of David Chen, a shop owner charged with assault. Chen ran down and hog-tied a well known serial shoplifter after he stole from his store in Toronto’s Chinatown.
Asked what Tang would want to say to the world today on on election day in Toronto, Tang offered the following comments: Firstly, people ask if I am the Chinese Warren Buffett, or the Chiense Bernie Madoff. Well, I say that I am the Chinese Warren Buffett. I am innocent of ponzi scheme, and I look forward to proving this in court.
I raise $65 Million in 3 years. I show people how my trading gives amazing returns! But Toronto Police and Justice officials make scapegoats of David Chen and me! I fear there is even racist element to this prosection against me! This is persecution!?
But, please, today. I am here in support of Mr David Chen, his case may also be racist. Police and Justice charge him for assault, an ethnic newcomer to Canada; while they make deal with the criminal, the shoplifter, to get his testimony against innocent shop owner!
Also, can I say something about the election today! There is election in city of Toronto, for a new Mayor and 44 City Councillors. Please ask if people have voted.
May i address the voters of Toronto directly –
Have you voted today, my fellow citizens of Toronto, of the world? Please do so. Of course, I would be honoured if you voted for me, today. But I hoping you exercise your right to vote, in any case! The right to vote, is one of the most important rights that you have in Canada, in the world! It is your right, your opportunity, to better your life, that of your family, your loved ones, your community, your city, country and world!
There is so much corruption, arrogance, waste, and lack of accountability by politicians and government officials, towards you, the voters, the people. This is one of my main reasons that compelled me to run for Mayor of Toronto. So that I could try to reshape the tainted ethos, actions and attitudes that is now part of so many political, corporate and community leaders!
We must do something. I tried to do something through my investment wealth club, but the government and police attack me. But do not worry, I am innocent, and I promise to continue my efforts to help people. To help business owners. To help the Chinese peoples and all peoples of Toronto, Canada, China and the world. So please do vote.
Together, we can truly make this world better now.
Toronto voting polls close at 8:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time. Chinese Warren Buffett or Chinese Bernie Madoff.
回复

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2010-11-15 17:10:50 | 只看该作者
What ever Tang does, it will not stop the progress of the criminal proceedings. It just have to go through the steps and end with a verdict.

For now, 99.999999% is a guilty verdict. Not a 100%? Well, look up what happened to the CEO of Bre-X...
回复

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2010-11-16 00:09:56 | 只看该作者
在多伦多,谁是华人领袖无需讨论。在将来冲击华人社区的事件发生后,带领大家为华人利益而抗争的就是华人领袖。在我眼里,413的组织者和领导者,是真正的没有职位但是货真价实的领袖。
回复

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2010-11-16 00:18:48 | 只看该作者
楼上的,你被芮成钢戴表啦
到底是他领袖你,还是你领袖他?
走马观花 发表于 2010-11-14 13:20

:laugh:
回复

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2010-11-16 00:20:55 | 只看该作者
野驰 发表于 2010-11-16 00:18 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

逢中必反的喉舌也就只能如此撒野了
回复

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2010-11-16 19:21:52 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 唐炜臻 于 2010-11-16 19:23 编辑

如果你仔细研究一个领袖的定义和事迹,没有别人,我就是领袖,当仁不让,我在海外奋斗辛辛苦苦近20年,当然,我现在把话说在这里,你们可以不信,但希望大家睁开眼睛看看,考察。你很难找到真正的领袖。时间会告诉你的,一般情况领袖不愿意先告诉你。你可以认真,也可以当作好玩,或者好笑。
回复

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2010-11-16 19:41:09 | 只看该作者
偶认真地笑一下
觉得楼上的话很好玩
回复

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-16 19:51:23 | 只看该作者
如果你仔细研究一个领袖的定义和事迹,没有别人,我就是领袖,当仁不让,我在海外奋斗辛辛苦苦近20年,当然,我现在把话说在这里,你们可以不信,但希望大家睁开眼睛看看,考察。你很难找到真正的领袖。时间会告诉你的,一般情况领袖不愿意先告诉你。你可以认真,也可以当作好玩,或者好笑。
唐炜臻 发表于 2010-11-16 19:21

怎么会有这么厚颜无耻的人?

你看我那么地“领袖”,我说过我自己吗?------ 被你气得我自甘“领袖”了。
回复

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2010-11-16 20:02:23 | 只看该作者
回复 44# 紫黄

紫兄,与唐这种人叫劲,値吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册