温度感觉: -3°
查看: 2461|回复: 22
打印 上一主题 下一主题

贝多芬钢琴协奏曲皇帝第三乐章。

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-11-29 23:54:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Fredrich Gulda 演奏的贝多芬钢琴协奏曲《皇帝》被认为是世界上TOP 5 的协奏曲。虽然钢琴家加入了少许个人元素,但整个作品仍然浑然一体。

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJ8NJLEH0_k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJ8NJLEH0_k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
复制代码
沙发
发表于 2009-11-30 00:15:14 | 只看该作者

欣赏

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-30 00:21:30 | 只看该作者
Thanks for putting this clip.
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2009-11-30 22:54:39 | 只看该作者
多谢多谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-2 19:02:07 | 只看该作者
对比Glenn Gould 贝多芬第5 钢琴协奏曲
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xbHmB2muiU&feature=related
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-2 20:52:04 | 只看该作者
钢琴家Fredrich Gulda 和 Glenn Gould 简介。
在上个世纪最杰出的钢琴家中二位毫无疑问位列其中。他们都出身在二十世纪三十年代的音乐世家,都被誉为音乐神童,都经受严格的古典音乐教育。然而二者却有着截然不同的鲜明个性。
Fredrich Gulda,是一位极具叛逆性格的钢琴家,作曲家和指挥。由于热衷于爵士音乐而自创乐队并企图将古典音乐揉合于爵士乐中,加上表演古典音乐时服装奇异而赢得恐怖分子钢琴家之名。他非常不喜欢维也纳所谓的古典音乐权威,甚至为拒绝这些权威为他颁发杰出贝多芬作品表演奖而谎称自己去世。尽管经常使权威们难堪,但是他还是大量地表演了几乎所有古典作曲家的作品,尤其是贝多芬和莫扎特的作品。遗憾的是钢琴家于2000因心脏病年去世,并巧于莫扎特去世的同月同日,而这也是钢琴家的愿望。
Glenn Gould 和奥地利钢琴家Fredrich Gulda 不同,是一位专注于古典音乐的加拿大钢琴家,作曲家。他对古典音乐的执着甚至于只表演巴赫,莫扎特,贝多芬和其他Baroque 时期作曲家的作品。因不同于权威们对古典音乐的定义,也被认为是非正统。但是也正是如此,他也被认为是演绎巴赫作品最杰出的钢琴家,并应此获得四次格莱美奖项。因为十岁时跳水背部受伤,他只用他父亲为他制作的琴凳,而且表演时表情和动作奇特而受不少人嘲笑。曾经说过,五十岁过后将停止弹钢琴而专注于作曲和指挥,但是遗憾的是,钢琴家在1982年他刚好50时因病去世。
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-2 21:10:06 | 只看该作者
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-2 21:12:45 | 只看该作者
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-2 21:23:59 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Cmajor 于 2009-12-21 21:53 编辑

古典之古典的Glenn Gould作品-So you can write fugue
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-2 21:26:53 | 只看该作者
SORRY WRONG CLIP-THIS IS THE RIGHT ONEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvtsoLKYIu8&feature=related
回复

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2009-12-3 13:30:59 | 只看该作者
回复 1# Cmajor

Thank you.

I enjoy watching this video.  F. Gulda is a genius. His playing is powerful , partly because he is physically strong. He is in total control of the piano. I like, for example, at 2:20 and 2:54 , how he can change so fluidly and technically his dynamics and moods . However, at 2:37, he seems to be a little rough and ruthless in banging  the instrument. Anyway, little flaws  do not obscure the fact that he is a great master.

I love the Emperor Concerto. It is a piece of mastermind in which one can see how immensely deep and beautiful Beethoven is. Perfection.
回复

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-4 15:50:55 | 只看该作者
回复 11# estoy1
We have to thank that God brought his musical heavenly being Ludwig van Beethoven and such a genious artist Fredrich Gulda to human being. We also need to appreciate that God give us a pair of ears so we can enjoy such an amusing and entertaining  music gem like this concerto. I am sorry I cann't agree your comment on his playing at 2:37. From 2:19 to 2:39, the soloist  use his piano to bring the orchestra to a local climax through his two continual chords following a whole orchestra chord. This is a typical Beethoven style music and full of tension and energy.
回复

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2009-12-4 22:32:50 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 estoy1 于 2009-12-4 23:19 编辑

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to make two comments :

1. Even though Beethoven believed in God, the message conveyed by the conclusion of his music , Symphony No 9 ‘Ode to Joy’ , is that : the ultimate freedom and will rest in mankind, not God. We , human beings , are our own saviour, and only through searching from within ourselves and in the harmony of mankind that we can liberate our pain and sufferings – This is the wisdom and ultimate insight of Beethoven. Beethoven was torn by pains and tolerated all his sufferings, and  eventully he realized he could only find peace  in his own music. This is not to say that he did not seek the help of God, he did, but the final answer rest in himself – his sanctuary was in his own music.

2. What I was saying about 2:39 was that Gulda handled the chord too roughly than what some other pianists would tend to play and interpret. The chord was  played fortissimo, I supposed, but if it were played with subtlety, not  big bangs, it would sound much better, and would have more classical sense.  

The person putting up this video in Youtube called it “funny”, well, think about why one would describe the performance of a very classical and grand Emperor Concerto “funny” ! Again, where is this classical sensitivity ?!

By the second music stage of Beethoven, i.e. after 1800, he was already maturing into a composer with more inner intensity and classical logic, and was thus producing music with more dramatic subtlety. The Emperor Concerto was composed around 1811, I don’t think  Beethoven would want a ferocious bang at the chord for such a majestic piece.  Rather, it should sound like an energetic and GRAND fortissimo exclamation, at least this is  what the  interpretations of other pianists tell me.

Anyway,  listening to Classical music is about listening and comparing performances of different interpretations. Not necessarily we have to find every piece perfect.
回复

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-5 12:57:34 | 只看该作者
回复 13# estoy1

谢谢你的回复,现在我能理解你的观点-是因为其他钢琴家告诉你的。也很高兴看到你对GOD的不同见解。
但是你用了滑稽,可笑的词来形容这位老人及他指挥的乐队的表演似乎超出了评论的范畴,尽管这是YOUTUBE
告诉你的。论坛是发表不同见解的地方,但是发表评论是以尊重别人为前提的。
回复

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2009-12-5 14:32:37 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 estoy1 于 2009-12-5 14:38 编辑

回复 14# Cmajor
我想你可能看不明白別人的帖子的意思。“滑稽,可笑” 並不是我說的,是你帖上Gulda 的視頻的那位 Youtube owner 寫的, 至於那位 Youtube owner 用這些字眼形容Gulda尊不尊重他, 你得要問這位 owner 了。這也是我的質疑, 用 “funny” 來形容 Emperor Concerto and Gulda 是不是很奇怪,耐人尋味 ! 再說, 是你 CMajor 很支持吧, 因為發這個視頻的是你閣下!

至於 Beethoven 對 God和宗教的看法, 是研究貝多芬音樂史的學者一概的認為. 可能那個見解与你的不同. 又或許你從未讀個, 所以不瞭解以為是我個人的見解. 我有那么豐富原創的見識真求之不得啊!

願神保佑您. C Major 的調子 對一些音樂愛好者可能已經非常足夠. Goodbye.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表