温度感觉: 28°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: 唐非特
打印 上一主题 下一主题

文强对未成年少女很感兴趣:10万破处

31#
发表于 2009-9-16 20:41:22 | 只看该作者
Those kind of arguments are going nowhere. You don't care about the political system, but some people do.  You don't feel safe here but some people do. No one can speak for other people. For me, less population and more land would never be enough reason to let me leave my homeland. But you may be a different story.

Don't try to represent me and other people. You are just yourself. I got all education from China. I want to stay here because it has less population and more land.That's all. Clean air and pure fresh water are all come from the rich natural resources and less population, not the 制度. Healthcare system sucks; gunshots happen all the time, where is the safe and security?
回复

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2009-9-16 22:05:30 | 只看该作者
I got all education from China. I want to stay here because it has less population and more land.That's all. Clean air and pure fresh water are all come from the rich natural resources and less population, not the 制度.

No, that's not all. "The rich natural resource" you are talking about belongs to Canadians, why do you think a foreigner like you can get your slice of pie automatically? You can enjoy the clean air and water because of the canada's democracy and 制度 that guarantee your equal rights. like I said, every immigrant move here for the better 制度 more or less, people just don't realize it.
回复

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2009-9-16 22:42:44 | 只看该作者

tibet has less population and more land

tibet has less population and more land too.
Don't try to represent me and other people. You are just yourself. I got all education from China. I want to stay here because it has less population and more land.That's all. Clean air and pure fresh water are all come from the rich natural resources and less population, not the 制度. Healthcare system sucks; gunshots happen all the time, where is the safe and security?
回复

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2009-9-17 15:13:05 | 只看该作者
文大哥的“老二”好厉害呀!当心他用“老二”把监狱的墙砸开。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表