无忧论坛

标题: 有人成功有人败 专业工作离你有多远 [打印本页]

作者: zhangblue    时间: 2009-7-6 09:54
标题: [评论]有人成功有人败 专业工作离你有多远
好文章
多些钻研,少些抱怨
作者: Suntoront    时间: 2009-7-6 14:15
标题: "standard questions" become useless now
A lot of companies use the "standard questions" for so many years which are mentioned here.  Those questions are useless.  Some of my friends mentioned they studied the questions and also searched the internet for the answers.  Some websites teach you how to answer the questions.  About nine months ago, my freind got a job from a big bank and she mentioned the bank did ask her all the "standard questions" which she already prepared by using the internet.

For the past about 20 years, I had two IT jobs.  I don't think I answered the "standard questions" that well.  I did have good chat with the manager or senior guys about my past job experience, the project I did, and we also talked about some  technical things.  I think that was how I got my jobs.

By the way, if you want to get a government job (city, provincial or federal), you need to answer the "standard questions" during interview.  You know how our government are doing and then you know the "standard questions" really cannot get the right people.
作者: Dean Xue    时间: 2009-7-6 20:10
标题: 请问比例是多少?
整个一个没有一流公司的地方怎么可能有多少好职位?另外,请作者将详细的统计数据列一下?

欢迎光临 无忧论坛 (https://bbs.51.ca/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2