tim他妈不是精神病人, 这可是谋杀罪.

TIM妈妈受刺激,儿子死的怨,伤心之下精神不正常,杀了李,当时想到儿子的死,精神不正常也不应负法律责任
非精神病,在某些情况下可能会发病,变成精神病
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2009-3-5 00:56:21 | 只看该作者

Don't hate the person, hate the illness

In early September, 2005, Toronto police picked up a “dishevelled and confused” Chinese immigrant as he wandered aimlessly along the city's Highway 427.

For several days, he followed the sun along Toronto's highway system until police found him and, against his will, took him to the emergency room at William Osler Health Centre in Etobicoke.

Within 10 days, Vince Li said that he fled the hospital and returned to Winnipeg, defying doctors who had begun treating him for schizophrenia, according to the report.

The Etobicoke hospital did not return calls for comment Wednesday. According to forensic psychiatrist Jonathan Rootenberg's evaluation, Mr. Li disputed his 2005 schizophrenia diagnosis.

“I didn't think I was sick,” Mr. Li is quoted as saying. “I lost my temper one night and they gave me a needle and I slept for two or three days. When I woke up, I saw the doctor, who told me I should stay longer, but I got scared; I took my stuff from the nurse and took the bus back to Winnipeg.”

Despite being placed on a Form 3 certificate – an involuntary admission document that forces patients thought to pose a risk to themselves or others into a psychiatric facility for up to 14 days – Mr. Li defied doctors by leaving after just 10 days.

Patients can appeal a Form 3, but there is no public record indicating that Mr. Li did so.

“If he was still under certificate and it was thought that he might harm himself or others, the doctors can call the police,” Dr. Hucker said. “But there is always that tension between the rights of the individual and the rights of the rest of us.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/s ... Story/National/home
回复

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2009-3-5 12:51:57 | 只看该作者
他的作为我怎么越看越像F~L*G的作为, 有谁能人~肉@搜%%搜这小子(51网,这样写,你还删我的帖子吗?你真土,老土啦,王八蛋和奶奶的腿都上春晚啦,你还在所谓的开放国家呢?!)。
这家伙是不是要找法轮什么的吧?? 好像如出一辙似的!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

21#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-5 14:13:22 | 只看该作者

辩护词是扯蛋,行为是个疯子

他的作为我怎么越看越像F~L*G的作为, 有谁能人~肉@搜%%搜这小子(51网,这样写,你还删我的帖子吗?你真土,老土啦,王八蛋和奶奶的腿都上春晚啦,你还在所谓的开放国家呢?!)。
这家伙是不是要找法轮什么的吧?? 好像如出一辙似的!!!

当警察检查车厢时发现麦克林的残尸散落巴士各处,现场惨不忍睹。而在给李伟光搜身的时候则在其口袋里发现了受害者的耳朵、鼻子和舌头,但是心脏的一部分和双眼却怎么也找不到。据称是给李伟光吃了,但是他拒不承认。
回复

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2009-3-5 14:27:02 | 只看该作者
他已经被宣判无罪了,这就是加拿大,老子也要去杀人了
回复

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2009-3-5 14:55:43 | 只看该作者

法官前几天就预测他会被宣判无罪,果然不出所料.

supperfan你可是正常人, 不能轻易说要杀人的疯话, 要负刑事责任的.
回复

使用道具 举报

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-5 14:57:55 | 只看该作者

那些被骗的投资者可以效仿,不要光说不练!

法官前几天就预测他会被宣判无罪,果然不出所料.

supperfan你可是正常人, 不能轻易说要杀人的疯话, 要负刑事责任的.

有这么几次,华社就清理清静了
回复

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2009-3-5 15:49:46 | 只看该作者

just in case you don't know, what he got after the horrible killing are diagnosis and treatment of psychosis, but you don't want these, do you?
回复

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2009-3-5 22:32:37 | 只看该作者
我不知道哪一天在街上碰到他你会怎么反应。
回复

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-6 08:23:54 | 只看该作者

他会用京腔招呼你“吃了吗”?

我不知道哪一天在街上碰到他你会怎么反应。
回复

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2009-3-6 16:47:47 | 只看该作者

加国法律不少幼稚地方!

有时有精神问题怎么了, 就变成了随意杀个把人的护身符了?
再说那有杀人犯精神没点问题的?(当然军人奉命从事当除外).
如果连这样的杀人CASE都没责任, 正常人还有什么安全保障和心灵平安? 杀人偿命真是中华文化的一大精华!
实际上那些所谓精神病专家就是靠夸大精神病分析的影响力来提高自己的地位和受重视程度的.

希望51网能把这些回帖总结一下给加国政府和主流媒体反馈一下,也增加点互动, 别说咱华人不关心社会.

这透露的信息是, 大家如果真的在这被逼的走投无路了杀个人也没准会没事的.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表