温度感觉: 24°
查看: 4029|回复: 21
打印 上一主题 下一主题

意外:一穷二白的老公在国外还搞外遇

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-2-6 10:05:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

总是喜欢看别人的感情和婚姻,也没觉得自己的婚姻会有什么问题,一直到去年5月。我是上海人,在国外当设计师,过去有过一次婚姻,前夫是欧洲人,有一个儿子现在已经上小学了。自认为条件是很好的,现在还有第一次见 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2009-2-6
China men are usually hard to trust.

i think in this way: you have been out of China too long, forgetting how dishorner China people could be. And then you were in love, forgetting to learn more about this china man. i think this man is using you to go overseas, not for love or for living with you. i was told by elderly chinese that husband and wife sometimes do not need love, but simply need the intention to be living together. This man may not even want to live with you, and sooner or later, he will be gone , once he found that he can not use you as much as he expected.

it is a good lesson to learn.

i also belive that God will punish such a cheap man. He is in debt, and he can not be alone.  I think you shall leave him, so that he will be facing all kinds of difficulties.

i also think that you deserved much better love life.
沙发
发表于 2009-2-6 10:19:05 | 只看该作者

贱 , 太贱 ,又傻B又贱的上海女人

贱 , 太贱 ,又傻B又贱的上海女人.脑子有大便了
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2009-2-6 11:12:27 | 只看该作者

回复:[评论]意外:一穷二白的老公在国外还搞外遇

China men are usually hard to trust.

i think in this way: you have been out of China too long, forgetting how dishorner China people could be. And then you were in love, forgetting to learn more about this china man. i think this man is using you to go overseas, not for love or for living with you. i was told by elderly chinese that husband and wife sometimes do not need love, but simply need the intention to be living together. This man may not even want to live with you, and sooner or later, he will be gone , once he found that he can not use you as much as he expected.

it is a good lesson to learn.

i also belive that God will punish such a cheap man. He is in debt, and he can not be alone.  I think you shall leave him, so that he will be facing all kinds of difficulties.

i also think that you deserved much better love life.

很多人都一直埋怨国内人是在利用你作为跳板。你想过吗?如果你一直这德行,不求上进,也就是像个国内的混混而已,仅仅是你披个洋皮,有什么了不起??
我的一个朋友,年方三十有二,去了个20的小姑娘。小姑娘初来乍到,很是温顺可爱。慢慢地,小姑娘上进啦,先后用了进10年念完了大学,现工资逾7万(是念金融的),而这位老兄依然是个打10块,12块的“游逛槌”。
现如今,当初的小姑娘变成了30风骚的富人,你让她如何再和你在一起生活?? 当然,这位老兄后悔奥,时间没了,不可能再回来了,四十二三,看起来像五十有六。金钱没了,这小姑娘上学的所有都由这个傻瓜来承担。怪谁呢??

一楼的,我怀疑呢也是这种情况。我看啦,只怪你自己吧!!我只想给你说一句,当平台一样的时候,是比本事的时候。你本事不行的话,认输吧!!!

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-6 11:38:23 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:[评论]意外:一穷二白的老公在国外还搞外遇

很多人都一直埋怨国内人是在利用你作为跳板。你想过吗?如果你一直这德行,不求上进,也就是像个国内的混混而已,仅仅是你披个洋皮,有什么了不起??
我的一个朋友,年方三十有二,去了个20的小姑娘。小姑娘初来乍到,很是温顺可爱。慢慢地,小姑娘上进啦,先后用了进10年念完了大学,现工资逾7万(是念金融的),而这位老兄依然是个打10块,12块的“游逛槌”。
现如今,当初的小姑娘变成了30风骚的富人,你让她如何再和你在一起生活?? 当然,这位老兄后悔奥,时间没了,不可能再回来了,四十二三,看起来像五十有六。金钱没了,这小姑娘上学的所有都由这个傻瓜来承担。怪谁呢??

一楼的,我怀疑呢也是这种情况。我看啦,只怪你自己吧!!我只想给你说一句,当平台一样的时候,是比本事的时候。你本事不行的话,认输吧!!!

You are right.

But in the story, the lady seemed to be very excellant, good job, and rich; on the contrary, the husband was indebt before marry.  The story is not how the husband used the wife to go oversea, then became rich, then went for others; instead, the usless husband used the wife to go oversea, then got no where to go, then went for others while still depending on his wife. Therefore, the wife here shall be strong, as she was hurt by a bad man.

i suggest the wife now walk away, seek for true love. She was treated, and she shall stop be treated. Once she walks away, the usless husband will suffer, as he has been using his excellant wife too long, not knowing how usless he himself is. He assumed that he attracted other women, but ignoring that it was his wife who raised him to a high level.

please feel free to suggest.

a strong person who was hurt by a dishorner China man before, and now enjoying happy life with true love arranged by God.

回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2009-2-6 13:09:44 | 只看该作者
先想自己的错吧。 从楼主的口气中,i她像个救世主
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-6 13:17:51 | 只看该作者
先想自己的错吧。 从楼主的口气中,i她像个救世主

Unforturnetly, she is , in this case.

The useless husband can not go oversea without her help, can not make a living oversea without her.

The biggest mistake she made was choosing a BAD USLESS man. The usless man looked down on himself as the wife is very excellant, thus he went out for a lower level woman to prove that he is great in women's eyes.

Soon after the wife walks away, you can/will see how the man suffers in this case
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2009-2-6 13:30:39 | 只看该作者
如此自恋的女人!要找到好老公还得把你的自恋癖治治好。
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-6 13:36:44 | 只看该作者
如此自恋的女人!要找到好老公还得把你的自恋癖治治好。

you are right. She had her own problem, that was why she could not find a good husband, but met such a usless/dishorner husband. In a word,  the husband in this case is NOT GOOD. Therefore, she shall walk away, on the one hand trying to improve herself; on the other hand, gives the BAD MAN a lessson too. He has no right to us his excellant wife forever.
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2009-2-6 14:39:27 | 只看该作者
这个上海姑娘也要改一改自己毛病。自以为高人一等是可笑的。感情是平等的。
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2009-2-6 14:58:55 | 只看该作者
我觉得你和楼主一个德行,自以为是。

别以为, 到国外生活就是到了天堂。每个移民都有一本心酸史,无论成功与否。
这个女人自认有钱,有面子,有地位。其实啥都不是。
奇怪的是这个老公,不离婚。 离开这个女人,不敢说,生活多富裕,但不会压抑。

Unforturnetly, she is , in this case.

The useless husband can not go oversea without her help, can not make a living oversea without her.

The biggest mistake she made was choosing a BAD USLESS man. The usless man looked down on himself as the wife is very excellant, thus he went out for a lower level woman to prove that he is great in women's eyes.

Soon after the wife walks away, you can/will see how the man suffers in this case
回复

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2009-2-6 15:05:42 | 只看该作者
我们真想欣赏您的脚趾头是如何美妙的,比别的女人整个人都好?
回复

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2009-2-6 15:27:00 | 只看该作者
穷则思变嘛.
回复

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2009-2-6 23:07:39 | 只看该作者
跟你自己的脚趾头好好过吧,把那吃软饭的踢出门。
回复

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-9 12:30:39 | 只看该作者
这个上海姑娘也要改一改自己毛病。自以为高人一等是可笑的。感情是平等的。

Love is FAIR; but they can not be fair while living together. In the case, the man could love anyone (so called true love), but he did not, instead, he loved the passport, so married a woman oversea, NOT FOR LOVE. Then he loved again another one.

It is only fair if both husband and wife were in china. in this case, the man used the wife (not love the wife) to go oversea, then after that, seeked for so called true love; Why would not he seek for true love before marriage? Becase in his mind, true love is not more important then oversea life
回复

使用道具 举报

15#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-9 12:34:10 | 只看该作者
跟你自己的脚趾头好好过吧,把那吃软饭的踢出门。

Soon after the woman in this case kicking the husband out, the husband would have to sell his body (to be a duck) , to pay back his own debt. What else can he do to pay back his own debt? to find a much better job than the wife have? do you think that he can be alone to build a good life? forget about that, he is a dirt, no value!!!!! he can only be a duck, then he will leave his lover on the web. Without the wife's support, he would not be able to chat in the web with a easy going mind.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表