楼主| 发表于 2008-10-14 14:31:08 | 只看该作者
7. ... forgot again

Beauty And The Beast

回复

使用道具 举报

18#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-10-14 14:54:40 | 只看该作者
8. Pocahontas ---- My Favorite Always     

He is a stranger to her, but when he holds her hand, they are not strangers anymore.  Petals start to fly around them, and show that they understand each other by feeling even though they are different nations.  This part is so touching that I can feel any tiny thing from it。。。We always have some common thougts no matter where we come from。。。

If I Never Knew You

Colors Of The Wind

回复

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2008-11-18 21:19:04 | 只看该作者
i like it!
回复

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-15 13:47:10 | 只看该作者
The Devil Wears Prada

KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See

Her face is a map of the world
Is a map of the world
You can see she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl
And everything around her is a silver pool of light
The people who surround her feel the benefit of it
It makes you calm
She holds you captivated in her palm

Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Why the hell it means so much to me

I feel like walking the world
Like walking the world
You can hear she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl
She fills up every corner like she's born in black and white
Makes you feel warmer when you're trying to remember
What you heard
She likes to leave you hanging on her word

This is what I wanna be

And she's taller than most
And she's looking at me
I can see her eyes looking from a page in a magazine
Oh she makes me feel like I could be a tower
A big strong tower
She got the power to be
The power to give
The power to see

This is what I wanna be
回复

使用道具 举报

21#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-15 13:52:28 | 只看该作者

Introduction

In New York, the simple and naive just-graduated in journalism Andrea Sachs is hired to work as the second assistant of the powerful and sophisticated Miranda Priestly, the ruthless and merciless executive of the Runway fashion magazine. Andrea dreams to become a journalist and faces the opportunity as a temporary professional challenge. The first assistant Emily advises Andrea about the behavior and preferences of their cruel boss, and the stylist Nigel helps Andrea to dress more adequately for the environment. Andrea changes her attitude and behavior, affecting her private life and the relationship with her boyfriend Nate, her family and friends. In the end, Andrea learns that life is made of choices.

Let's recall these pictures

Miranda---Editor-in-Chief of Runway Magazine

Miranda is a merciless, posh and cruel woman, making the experience a living hell for the girl.  The girl will have to change her simple and plain style, for a more trendy and elegant one, in order to gain the acceptance of her ruthless boss and colleagues.
回复

使用道具 举报

22#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-15 13:55:36 | 只看该作者
Andrea ---- Second Assistant (Main Character)

Andrea, whose greatest dream is to become a journalist. She gets a job in the fashion industry through Runway magazine, the most famous of its type, to make ends meet. But Andrea won't develop her writing skills in the magazine, but her talents as the editor in chief's assistant, Miranda.
回复

使用道具 举报

23#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-15 13:57:49 | 只看该作者
Wake up !!  No. 6 !!    

Nigel----Runway's Fashion Editor

I love this part badly :smile:

Andy Sachs: She hates me, Nigel.

Nigel: And that's my problem because... Oh, wait. No, it's not my problem.

Andy Sachs: I don't know what else I can do because if I do something right, it's unacknowledged. She doesn't even say thank you. But if I do something wrong, she is vicious.

Nigel: So quit.

Andy Sachs: What?

Nigel: Quit.

Andy Sachs: Quit?

Nigel: I can get another girl to take your job in five minutes... one who really wants it.

Andy Sachs: No, I don't want to quit. That's not fair. But, I, you know, I'm just saying that I would just like a little credit... for the fact that I'm killing myself trying.

Nigel: Andy, be serious. You are not trying. You are whining. What is it that you want me to say to you, huh? Do you want me to say, "oor you. Miranda's picking on you. Poor you. Poor Andy"? Hmm? Wake up, six. She's just doing her job. Don't you know that you are working at the place that published some of the greatest artists of the century? Halston, Lagerfeld, de la Renta. And what they did, what they created was greater than art because you live your life in it. Well, not you, obviously, but some people. You think this is just a magazine, hmm? This is not just a magazine. This is a shining beacon of hope for... oh, I don't know... let's say a young boy growing up in Rhode Island with six brothers pretending to go to soccer practice when he was really going to sewing class and reading Runway under the covers at night with a flashlight. You have no idea how many legends have walked these halls. And what's worse, you don't care. Because this place, where so many people would die to work you only deign to work. And you want to know why she doesn't kiss you on the forehead and give you a gold star on your homework at the end of the day. Wake up, sweetheart.
回复

使用道具 举报

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-15 14:03:55 | 只看该作者
Anthing else :

Andy appreciated that Miranda took chance on her.  I guess she respected her and understand her when Miranda's marriage was over and tried to comfort her.  Andy became a very professional assistant(the first one) with boss's help.  However, they have different goals.  Miranda needs to keep her top position always but Andy seems need an ordinary life finally.

I have no idea it is right or not for her to quit.  In reality, nobody will quit if he or she are working successfully in such top company.  It is not just because it is famous, the most important thing is you will learn more in this kind of field which can make you more stronger.  I though it over and over, if I were her, I would not quit.

For Miranda, I totally understand her situation even though she hurt Nigel for some reason.  I do love this powerful woman.

我最喜欢Nigel 对 Andy 说的那番话, 如何去 fit in 确实是非常重要的, 人的潜能是无限的, 就看如何去开发, 再加上主观的能动性, 自信, 就一定能都成功的。 虽然Miranda 确实有些刁钻刻薄, 但在她手下工作过的女孩们到哪家公司都是非常优秀的。 其实跟着这样的老板做, 会发挥人的所有的潜能。 我蛮喜欢这种power型女人, Nigel 实际上是最了解和最理解Miranda的人 。
回复

使用道具 举报

25#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-15 14:29:10 | 只看该作者
Soundtrack music by various artists。。。     

Vogue - Madonna

Bittersweet Faith - BitterSweet

U2 - City of Blinding Lights

回复

使用道具 举报

26#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-15 14:34:57 | 只看该作者
Jamiroquai - Seven Days In Sunny June

Alanis Morissette - Crazy

Moby - Beautiful

回复

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-15 14:43:24 | 只看该作者
Ray Lamontagne-How Come

Azure Ray - Sleep

Feeling Hypnotized - Dj Colette

回复

使用道具 举报

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-15 14:50:51 | 只看该作者
Mocean Worker - Tres Tres Chic

Suite From The Devil Wears Prada

David Morales Feat Tamra Keenan - Here I Am

回复

使用道具 举报

29#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-15 15:01:42 | 只看该作者
The Devil wears Prada - Best moments + Music

The Devil Wears Prada. Trailer

回复

使用道具 举报

30#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-15 15:24:22 | 只看该作者
哈哈哈哈,dragon woman, powerful boss, I love her !!  

The Devil wears Prada; Anne Hathaway

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表