• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: cjyz
打印 上一主题 下一主题

调查:23%的加拿大人称不信任何宗教

16#
发表于 2008-6-1 18:55:25 | 只看该作者
hezhegaigua said: "物以类聚,人以群分。而不是以肤色来分。"

You said one thing that is sensible in the first line, and then you negate it in the second. I really have no clue what you are driving at...
17#
发表于 2008-6-1 19:31:22 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:物以类聚,人以群分。而不是以肤色来分。

最初由[山顶洞人]发布
回复:物以类聚,人以群分。而不是以肤色来分。
你期望什么样的答案?想证明什么?

事实是:Video中几乎所有的听众都是白人。几乎所有的中国人都不知道这个艺人。

想证明什么?这话应该问楼主去。这话应该问前一阵还排“白”的极端的民族主义分子去。
18#
发表于 2008-6-1 19:38:49 | 只看该作者

两个民族的正义人群可能结为盟友,两个民族的非正义人群也可能结为盟友。

最初由[learnerforever]发布
hezhegaigua said: "物以类聚,人以群分。而不是以肤色来分。"

You said one thing that is sensible in the first line, and then you negate it in the second. I really have no clue what you are driving at...

人除了可以按民族划分,还可以按阶层划分,按正义人群和非正义人群划分。两个民族的上层阶级可能结为盟友,两个民族的下层阶级也可能结为盟友。两个民族的正义人群可能结为盟友,两个民族的非正义人群也可能结为盟友。
这一现象存在于汉族和藏族之间,也存在与黄种人和白种人之间。

楼主的表现说明了:鱼找鱼,虾找虾,乌龟找王八。
19#
发表于 2008-6-1 21:18:16 | 只看该作者
最初由[learnerforever]发布

I don't think Carlin or anybody here ever said religion is stupid. No, religion is NOT stupid at all. As a matter of fact, religion is highly smart; brilliantly smart, and smartly manipulative, in spite of the fact that most schools of religion, if not all, are bullshit.  Religion has amassed a staggering amount of wealth and possesses tremendous political influence on social and world affairs. In fact, religion  has been so influential that most major wars in history were fought in the name of religion. As George Carlin correctly put it: "Religion has been the major cause of death in history". No, religion is certainly not stupid. But it does need people who do not want to think for themselves to survive and prosper.

Unfortunately, religion is going downhill today, because more and more people are thinking for themselves.

To be more specific, all kinds of religion are based on bullshit -- in the sense that they all offer wrong descriptions of reality.

As much as I agree with your overall position regarding religion, I don't think religion is "going downhill today." It may be true that more and more people are starting to think for themselves, but as long as they fail to find the right answer, they may still go back to the "comfort" of religion thinking that they have made a "rational" choice.
20#
发表于 2008-6-1 21:38:38 | 只看该作者
最初由[soaring_hx]发布

To be more specific, all kinds of religion are based on bullshit -- in the sense that they all offer wrong descriptions of reality.

As much as I agree with your overall position regarding religion, I don't think religion is "going downhill today." It may be true that more and more people are starting to think for themselves, but as long as they fail to find the right answer, they may still go back to the "comfort" of religion thinking that they have made a "rational" choice.

I think you are making a very good point here. The "comfort" religion offers is indeed very appealing to many people.

However, I do see more and more Canadians, my Canadian friends included, are getting more and more cynical about organized religion or church rituals. They  still see themselves as being religious, but they do not regularly go to church any more. Church attendance has been going lower and lower. The church sees this as a pending crisis. This is what I mean by saying it is going downhill.
21#
发表于 2008-6-1 22:39:31 | 只看该作者
It is important to point out that China is largely a non-religious culture. This is particularly true if you place the Chinese culture in contrast to other major cultures of the world. We Chinese have fought with each other over a lot of things, but we have never fought among ourselves over matters about god. We never see divinity as higher to our lives. We are a very pragmatic people. I think this is why the Han Chinese has grown into such a gigantic nation. However, we are not a homogenous people, meaning we are not from the same origin. Our Chinese nation is a true cultural "melting pot". We have even assimilated the Jews, who have entirely integrated into the main stream of the Chinese population over the hundreds years of history. But this has never happened to the Jews anywhere else in the world.  The reason is simple: we do not discriminate because we are not a religious people and we do not fight over matters about god.  What motivates the Chinese people in their actions is Confucian doctrine of "uprightness" and
"universal love", as well as the Taoist philosophy of natural justice. This is an aspect of the Chinese culture that we should be really proud of.

Having said this, it is also important to recognize that religion is an important part of Western culture that we should all respect. On a personal level, it is a person's right to believe in whatever he/she chooses. But to respect a culture does not deprive us of the right of seeing things for what they are. The fact remains: religion is nothing but bullshit, period.
22#
发表于 2008-6-2 12:14:22 | 只看该作者
最初由[learnerforever]发布
It is important to point out that China is largely a non-religious culture. This is particularly true if you place the Chinese culture in contrast to other major cultures of the world. We Chinese have fought with each other over a lot of things, but we have never fought among ourselves over matters about god. We never see divinity as higher to our lives. We are a very pragmatic people. I think this is why the Han Chinese has grown into such a gigantic nation. However, we are not a homogenous people, meaning we are not from the same origin. Our Chinese nation is a true cultural "melting pot". We have even assimilated the Jews, who have entirely integrated into the main stream of the Chinese population over the hundreds years of history. But this has never happened to the Jews anywhere else in the world.  The reason is simple: we do not discriminate because we are not a religious people and we do not fight over matters about god.  What motivates the Chinese people in their actions is Confucian doctrine of "uprightness" and
"universal love", as well as the Taoist philosophy of natural justice. This is an aspect of the Chinese culture that we should be really proud of.

Having said this, it is also important to recognize that religion is an important part of Western culture that we should all respect. On a personal level, it is a person's right to believe in whatever he/she chooses. But to respect a culture does not deprive us of the right of seeing things for what they are. The fact remains: religion is nothing but bullshit, period.

yourself is nothing but bullshit.
It is important to point out that China is largely a non-religious culture?
自从法轮功在中国大地迅速发展以填补这一政治信仰和宗教信仰的空白以后,你的这一“中国基本是一个非宗教文化背景的论调——准确地说是,文革后由宗教文化背景变成的非宗教文化背景,或共产党的邪教背景——已经被彻底打碎了。
在宗教信仰可以导致残酷地政治迫害的国家,你那不知道从哪统计出来的信教人数,除了你们自己,还能骗得了谁?
23#
发表于 2008-6-2 16:28:59 | 只看该作者
最初由[hezhegaigua]发布

yourself is nothing but bullshit.
It is important to point out that China is largely a non-religious culture?
自从法轮功在中国大地迅速发展以填补这一政治信仰和宗教信仰的空白以后,你的这一“中国基本是一个非宗教文化背景的论调——准确地说是,文革后由宗教文化背景变成的非宗教文化背景,或共产党的邪教背景——已经被彻底打碎了。
在宗教信仰可以导致残酷地政治迫害的国家,你那不知道从哪统计出来的信教人数,除了你们自己,还能骗得了谁?

人家用得着骗你吗?
就你那练功练的残缺的大脑。
法轮功是垃圾,这是绝大部分人类都知道的事实。
24#
发表于 2008-6-2 17:40:16 | 只看该作者

你们一伙在本论坛则日复一日地不遗余力地剿灭任何一点法轮功的的影子

最初由[hhxxttxs]发布
人家用得着骗你吗?
就你那练功练的残缺的大脑。
法轮功是垃圾,这是绝大部分人类都知道的事实。

人类都知道的事实是:
法轮功在中国大地迅速发展以填补这一政治信仰和宗教信仰的空白。
所以共产党才在全国范围连续多年如一日,对法轮功进行不遗余力的剿灭。
而你们一伙在本论坛则日复一日地不遗余力地剿灭任何一点法轮功的的影子。宁可错杀三千,不可放过一个。
25#
发表于 2008-6-2 21:06:06 | 只看该作者
最初由[learnerforever]发布

I think you are making a very good point here. The "comfort" religion offers is indeed very appealing to many people.

However, I do see more and more Canadians, my Canadian friends included, are getting more and more cynical about organized religion or church rituals. They  still see themselves as being religious, but they do not regularly go to church any more. Church attendance has been going lower and lower. The church sees this as a pending crisis. This is what I mean by saying it is going downhill.

从局部角度而言(比如你的朋友圈子),你的观察可能正确,即某些教堂人数正在逐步下降。但换一个信教的人,他或她可能根据同一方法得出相反结论,即身边朋友纷纷信教,某个教堂日益壮大(比如针对新移民的中文教堂)。

从全球角度而言,宗教势力很难说是在走下坡路,比如基督教在南韩,佛教在东南亚,阿拉伯世界的伊斯兰教,等等等等,更不要提其他形形色色方方圆圆的新旧宗教了。

各种宗教,究其本质可分为两个部分,一是对客观世界提出的所谓解释,二是根据这个解释所得出的“活法”(生活方法,或伦理道德)。从这个活法而言,许多宗教教人行善积德,未必全是牛粪。但从对客观世界的解释而言,所有宗教都是似是而非的谬论。宗教最大的危害,在于把一个完全说不通的理论,用层层语言包裹成“真理”,然后教导人一代一代地信仰下去:人类非理性种子因此得以传播,导致非理性事件,包括许多人为灾难,层出不穷。

宗教面临的最大挑战,来自科学世界观的发展。但正如你在前面提到,宗教学说虽然荒诞,宗教人士可一点都不笨(更精确的说法是有其笨的地方,也有其聪明的地方)。以基督教为例,它也随着科学发展而不断演化,从抵触科学,到"容纳”科学,甚至到“超越”科学,其理论也在不断“完善”之中,你的那些已经摆脱教堂控制的朋友,未必不会再度上当。(就理论水平及说服力而言,教堂神职人员一般都在三、四流之类,一般人信的基督教也都属于比较简单的“传统”形式,不堪一辩。如果遇到一个哈佛神学教授,或者一个搞科学出身的博士信徒,这牛粪的臭味道就不是那么容易嗅出来了。)

不幸的是,今天的科学世界观尽管已经有意识地抛弃了宗教思想影响,在下意识里却仍然受到基督教神学束缚。假设你说得对,宗教正在走下坡路,那这坡可一点都不陡,可以慢慢下很长时间了,有些地方说不定还在爬坡。。。
26#
发表于 2008-6-2 21:39:49 | 只看该作者

回复:你们一伙在本论坛则日复一日地不遗余力地剿灭任何一点法轮功的的影子

最初由[hezhegaigua]发布
你们一伙在本论坛则日复一日地不遗余力地剿灭任何一点法轮功的的影子

人类都知道的事实是:
法轮功在中国大地迅速发展以填补这一政治信仰和宗教信仰的空白。
所以共产党才在全国范围连续多年如一日,对法轮功进行不遗余力的剿灭。
而你们一伙在本论坛则日复一日地不遗余力地剿灭任何一点法轮功的的影子。宁可错杀三千,不可放过一个。

过奖过奖。
俺只不过消除一点轮子造成的环境污染而已,剿灭俺还没那能耐。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册