楼主: 日久
打印 上一主题 下一主题

章子怡遭炮轰:批完西方就要嫁美国人

16#
发表于 2008-4-16 14:58:33 | 只看该作者

回复:Recently I found that more and more

最初由[doggy]发布
Recently I found that more and more

chinese are idiots and making no sences.

Only is she a girl, everyone can abuse her with any bad words.

Why you people not to abuse Your Chinese leaders in China?

The sons of them also had learned abroad, such as Jiang, Ze-Min's sons had been in USA, and HU, Jin-Tao's son and daughter are working for foreign corporation business also.  Only because they are the children of Chinese leaders in China and no one can abuse them.

Only is she a girl, anyone can abuse her with any words.  The ST-UPID Chinese!

Why are you so excited? She is a celebrity,since everyone knows her and she is no longer a common person anymore.
We talk about Richard Gere and Joan Chen is the same thing, they are celebrities. If Jiang's son is famous, and common people knows him , why not, he can be used as an object to discuss some problem.

Let me ask you , when Joan Chen wrote an essay to support China and she is no longer a Chinese citizen,does anyone ATTACKED her, why Zhang ziyi? Why they pick her even though her marriage is totally irrelevant  to her Chinese heart  I used her as an analogy, not try to do degrade her, anyway, like what I said, if you are her fans, you might be offended. Just a thought, I guess that's a "stupid" thought and not allowed to even think that way!!!!
17#
发表于 2008-4-16 15:02:39 | 只看该作者

Even you don't know that

Jiang's grandson is a USA citizen!

I'm not exciting, I'm sad really.

最初由[goleafsgo]发布
回复:Recently I found that more and more

Why are you so excited? She is a celebrity,since everyone knows her and she is no longer a common person anymore.
We talk about Richard Gere and Joan Chen is the same thing, they are celebrities. If Jiang's son is famous, and common people knows him , why not, he can be used as an object to discuss some problem.

Let me ask you , when Joan Chen wrote an essay to support China and she is no longer a Chinese citizen,does anyone ATTACKED her, why Zhang ziyi? Why they pick her even though her marriage is totally irrelevant  to her Chinese heart  I used her as an analogy, not try to do degrade her, anyway, like what I said, if you are her fans, you might be offended. Just a thought, I guess that's a "stupid" thought and not allowed to even think that way!!!!
18#
发表于 2008-4-16 15:02:58 | 只看该作者
最初由[goleafsgo]发布
看来你是不识中文。连意思都看不懂。难怪我们很难说服老外呢。不过你可能是个章谜,是个粉丝,不能拿她来说事。无意和你抬杠,因为我们基本观点相同。

谁和你观点相同, 我跟你的智商都不在一个水平上.

你想向我看齐的话, 先研究一下一个月以来大家的贴子吧!不要再问那种傻问题了!

别再回了, 再回我叫你臭虫.
19#
发表于 2008-4-16 15:10:08 | 只看该作者

Powerful !

最初由[ebico]发布

别再回了, 再回我叫你臭虫.
20#
发表于 2008-4-16 15:16:53 | 只看该作者

回复:Even you don't know that

最初由[doggy]发布
Even you don't know that

Jiang's grandson is a USA citizen!

I'm not exciting, I'm sad really.

So? Everyone knows the government officials are bad, even in the states or in any western countries. Not much difference.

I don't understand why Jiang's grandson is a USA citizen make you sad. He is allowed to choose wherever he wants to live, just like ziyi , she is allowed to choose her love anywhere in the world.

You mean we should all hate Jiang's grandson because of Jiang?
21#
发表于 2008-4-16 15:17:36 | 只看该作者

章子怡是有良知的中国人

她有权选择自己的生活。不过,从她这次的表现来看,她应该算是一个有良知的中国人,至少比那些至今仍一言不发的明星好上几百倍。
22#
发表于 2008-4-16 15:20:36 | 只看该作者

回复:Powerful !

最初由[doggy]发布
Powerful !

你个臭虫

还用你说
23#
发表于 2008-4-16 15:39:34 | 只看该作者

嫁谁并不重要!

嫁谁并不重要!

嫁个西人还可以扩大统一战线!争取更多的人支持!
24#
发表于 2008-4-16 15:48:30 | 只看该作者
She will marry an American, a person she loves. This is not conflict with that she supports China.
If you like China then you have to marry a Chinese—sounds so naive not even funny!
25#
发表于 2008-4-16 16:01:51 | 只看该作者

团结一切力量

炮轰章子怡是一个极为狭隘,短视,愚蠢的做法,甚至不排除别有用心!!!
26#
发表于 2008-4-16 16:17:44 | 只看该作者
这就是我们的爱国者的爱国言论
可悲,连个正常的思维都不具备,还要去爱国?
27#
发表于 2008-4-16 18:18:23 | 只看该作者
嫁给老外,要白人,越多越好,把他们全改良了,好
28#
发表于 2008-4-16 18:36:00 | 只看该作者

回复:Leave her alone.

最初由[10000bc]发布
Leave her alone.

Re:"批完西方就要嫁美国人"
Not make any sense.
We should not doubt her heart as a chinese.
章子怡遭炮轰:批完西方就要嫁美国人

When brushing her swelling buttocks against the American front bulge, I wonder who 炮轰 who?  
29#
发表于 2008-4-16 18:44:19 | 只看该作者

君不见很多参加4-13渥太华集会的洋女婿

我主张:"嫁老外,娶洋妞",让老外认识中国,君不见很多参加4-13渥太华集会的洋
女婿吗。
30#
发表于 2008-4-16 18:47:07 | 只看该作者

一定要嫁老外,黑白不重要!扩大统一战线

最初由[alee]发布
嫁谁并不重要!

嫁谁并不重要!

嫁个西人还可以扩大统一战线!争取更多的人支持!