楼主: 以诚待人
打印 上一主题 下一主题

加国传媒零的突破!——渥京《公民报》两天连发两篇伸张正义的文章!

76#
发表于 2008-4-12 01:40:28 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:你这种曲解事实颠倒黑白的本领,似乎不输CNN

最初由[wodewuyou]发布
回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:你这种曲解事实颠倒黑白的本领,似乎不输CNN!

有本事别来这儿,哪儿加拿大人多去哪儿呀! 你顶多是个Chinese Canadian, 怎么就高到不和中国人辩论了? 

顺便告诉你,曾有个亚裔老兄在多伦多downtown大喊, "I am not xxx, I am Canadian", 没过5分钟就被警察抓去强行进行精神病测试.

你这个问题同样使用[第 74 帖]的回复。从你的谈吐中,也看出神经质的东西,看看心理医生。
顺便告诉你,你把那句话到多伦多downtown大喊, 也会被警察抓去强行进行精神病测试.
关键不是喊什么,而是不能喊,不能骂,要心平气和的讲理。

老师教过你如何把概念搞清了吗?“加拿大人”?
1 你说的“加拿大人”如果是全体加拿大人。我这个“汉奸”要是真用英文跟西人讲我的观点,支持率你是知道的。不过我还是没想按照你的建议去做,想必他们中的有些人还是在支持的同时,觉得我跑到大街上去说,不免有些神经质。虽然谁都有神经质的时候,但少来一回,是一回。在大街上的时候,我的脸皮可能比你薄一些。
2 你说的“加拿大人”如果是加拿大籍华人。好像有点对题了。但神经质,上大街,仍是一个困扰。你知道,加拿大籍华人背景也很广。在者说,在大街上几个小时,不如在这几分钟,让他们知道我的想法的机会更多。所以还是没听你的建议,和你一样,到这来了。你我还可以隐藏id,好处你是知道的。
3 你说的“加拿大人”如果是中国籍华人。我的回复已经回答你了。但对于你似乎暗示的那个他们会扁我一顿的问题,我的回答是,我不想像在西藏发生的那样,发生同胞相残,法律纠纷。
4 你说的“加拿大人”如果是你极其死党。我的态度在前面的帖子里已经多次表明了。我给你们机会,做好了充分准备。我只坚持一个要求:公开,有见证。省得再次出现“西藏真相”报道之争。
为主义献身呢,还是为自保放弃主义呢?
77#
发表于 2008-4-12 08:08:37 | 只看该作者

回复:温水煮蛙这套早已领教爱过了

最初由[赵琨]发布
温水煮蛙这套早已领教爱过了

经过文革锻炼的中国人民,不会像苏联人民那样听任美国鹦鹉欺骗摆布。

暴徒去残疾女孩手中抢夺火炬、你们成天在网上疯狂窜跳的阶级斗争,大家也见识得很充分了。

不要说这些都是幻觉,都是我“綳”出来的“阶级斗争”。

经过文革锻炼的中国人民,---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------您那年出生的?  能不能具体点说说: 中国人民都咋经过文革的锻炼?  :confused:
78#
发表于 2008-4-12 13:40:24 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:移民加拿大不仅是经济的选择,也是政治的选择。

1我的内容跟日本有什么关系?你是日本人?你为了支持一党独裁制,都不怕沾上真正的汉奸之嫌。中国人最很日本人了。别忘了议题是与爱中国有关。提到日本人是个忌讳。

嘿,你是用什么思考问题的? 提到日本的名字就有汉奸之嫌? 你真可怜,连当汉奸的机会都没有! 你算老几? 竟然敢说不和有中国公民身份的辩论? 

You are so pathetic!!!  你来到一个中文论坛,却申明只和有加拿大公民的人辩论, you came to the wrong place. The forum is meant for Chinese and Chinese Canadian, if you want to argue with Canadians, go to those mainstream English or French media to argue with them in English or French. By the way, the real Canadians are in their preserved tribes. You will never be one!!!

Don’t try to remind us of so-called “加拿大宪法”, you know nothing about Canadian Constitution, I suggest you to register a high school humanities class to study  Canadian constitution first. Don’t try play police, whom do you think you are? Want to check the other’s ID for the qualification to argue with you? Give me a break!!!

You wasted too much of my time,  let me tell you – I don’t argue with people who think with their toes.

If you want to argue with Canadian citizens, please write  in English or French, they are Canadian official languages, and go to where there are more Canadian citizens, obviously not this 中文论坛!!!
79#
发表于 2008-4-12 20:20:20 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:移民加拿大不仅是经济的选择,也是政治的选择。

最初由[wodewuyou]发布

You are so pathetic!!!  你来到一个中文论坛,却申明只和有加拿大公民的人辩论, you came to the wrong place. The forum is meant for Chinese and Chinese Canadian, if you want to argue with Canadians, go to those mainstream English or French media to argue with them in English or French. By the way, the real Canadians are in their preserved tribes. You will never be one!!!

Don’t try to remind us of so-called “加拿大宪法”, you know nothing about Canadian Constitution, I suggest you to register a high school humanities class to study  Canadian constitution first. Don’t try play police, whom do you think you are? Want to check the other’s ID for the qualification to argue with you? Give me a break!!!

You wasted too much of my time,  let me tell you – I don’t argue with people who think with their toes.

If you want to argue with Canadian citizens, please write  in English or French, they are Canadian official languages, and go to where there are more Canadian citizens, obviously not this 中文论坛!!!

Same sort of stupid answer and question. Same sort of fake Chinese leader and administrator. Leave me alone. I’m so sick of you.

How can you know that Canadian citizens have to use Canadian official languages here? Is it because of Canadian Constitution? You silly “expert of Canadian Constitution”.

你从哪知道的加拿大公民就必须在这使用加拿大官方语言?从加拿大宪法知道的,释宪大法官?你从哪知道的这里的加拿大公民少?是发帖的少,还是读帖的少?这里有多少人不使用中文?没脑子。纯粹一个小日本,难怪替日本人打抱不平。冤枉就是日本人。谁叫日本人跳到这来显示军国主义的优越性来的?中国人恨死日本军国主义分子了。
本人不是加拿大法律专家,迫不得已,才做解释,请释宪大法官指正,一定要用英文。
本人英文不如中文好,不可以吗?违法吗,释宪大法官?实在没有办法呀。从你还穿开裆裤的时候,我就用中文替党做业余御用文人,用惯了中文,还沿袭着老习惯,旧文风,改不光了。您有好的改进方法吗?
您中文不如英文好吧?这样的中国公民很少呀!
您是论坛管理员吗?我怎么知道您不是冒充的!

最后的交代:我要是不成为加拿大公民,不让你这日本军国主义分子整死,也得气死。
80#
发表于 2008-4-12 21:49:44 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:移民加拿大不仅是经济的选择,也是政治的选择。

最初由[wodewuyou]发布

仔细拜读了释宪大法官帖子,发现了新的疑问。下面英文是您的原文:
“By the way, the real Canadians are in their preserved tribes. You will never be one!!!”
释宪大法官如果句句不离本行的话,这一句可不象在释宪。
强烈要求释宪大法官澄清:这一句不是在释宪。这一句与加拿大公民的定义无关。
如果工作失误,请道歉!我保留弹劾释宪大法官的权利!
81#
发表于 2008-4-12 23:24:53 | 只看该作者
lOVE CHINA!
THANKS CANADA!
LONG LIVE CANADA!
82#
发表于 2008-4-13 00:05:12 | 只看该作者
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, MY FRIENDS.
83#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-13 16:52:46 | 只看该作者

“读者来信”妈妈作者与儿子间的相关通信;感人至深!

Date: 2008/4/8
Subject: RE: FW: Olympic Torch Relay
To: Daniel Fiori

Hi Daniel

I am glad that there are a number of protests going in support for China. Certainly it wasn't very pleasant for the protestors in Vancouver with all that rain and the silent one in Germany made me cry.

The editor of the newspaper in charge of "letters to the editor" called me to say he liked my article and that he was planning to put it in the paper tomorrow. It seems that it is timely in that there is expected to be more problems when the relay race goes off in the US. He made a few slight changes to the wording though in order to make it clearer.

While the Chinese Canadians have been working hard to make their voice heard – I am not sure too many non-Chinese have publically supported their viewpoint. I hope what I wrote gets enough people thinking about it.

Love Mom
Jerry and Maureen Fiori

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: April 8, 2008 5:42 PM
To: Fiori
Subject: Re: FW: Olympic Torch Relay

Hi Mom, the news is upsetting, and I'm proud you actually wrote in a letter! Would be great if it goes in the paper.

I'm not sure if you're aware, since I don't think the media has provided much more than a sliver of coverage to the fact that there've been a number of rallies in support of China too.

A rally in Toronto March 28th had up to 2000 people showing up in front of the Eaton center. It was covered in local toronto news anyways.
http://www.ctvtoronto.ca/servlet ... ?hub=TorontoNewHome
However half of the news was generally devoted to interviewing some free-tibet protestors whom denounced the rally and claim it was orchestrated by Chinese government and/or VISA students. Additionally they say only hundreds showed up. However, look at the pictures I attach and you can see it was not simply a bunch of students, and it was very big.

There have been several rallies in Vancouver. One on March 29th, I couldn't find any official news on it but there is a video, and here's what the person had to say on a non-mainstream news website:

Approximately 200 pro-China protesters have gathered on the steps of the Vancouver Public Library this afternoon.  They are wearing white t-shirts with "Anti Riot and Explore The Truth" on their backs, and held the banners, "Human rights≠ riots" and "Stop media distortion".  They chanted both politically charged and altruisitic slogans, including "We love China, we love Tibet", "We want justice", "We want truth", "Stop violence", and "Stop media distortion".  A poor quality video I took with my camera phone can be seen here.

Automobile commuters can be heard honking in support of the protesters.  The protest comes one week after Tibetan protesters burned Chinese flags and chanted in front of the Chinese consulate (source).  The steps of the Vancouver Public Library has been a forum for discontent for many years.  Weekly demonstrations are common.

I've attached some pictures of some other vancouver demonstrations. They look very nice in the rain!

Another rally occured in Calgary, it was reported in the Calgary Herald as having 500 people.
http://www.canada.com/calgaryher ... 12d672b&k=35518

There's been a number of interesting demonstrations in Germany. Here's a video of an interersting "silent protest" they held.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nOeaHTuHYg&feature=related#

Also here's a video of a large rally in London on April 6th: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8cuVFuwKbk#
and another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlA6vJhnYFE
The BBC reported that day on free-tibet protests but I don't think it reported on this.

There are on-going demonstrations in support of China, but they don't get much media attention... I gather one is going to happen in Ottawa next weekend though.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Daniel Fiori wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 10:29 AM
Subject: FW: Olympic Torch Relay
To: Daniel Fiori

Hi Daniel

I was really upset reading in the newspapers about the Olympic Torch Relay
and watching it on the news on Sunday night so as I walked home (from
walking with Dad to the bus stop) I decided I had to write to the Citizen
newspaper. I felt that if enough people wrote that they might print
someone's views to counteract the standard media view of the supposedly
"Chinese crackdown in Tibet"

I hope all is well with you and we look forward to seeing you at the end of
April

In a short while I will be getting ready to go out to lunch with Aunty Bert
and Janice - to a restaurant that in my mind has the best pizza (even better
than mine)

Take care
Love Mom

Jerry and Maureen Fiori
84#
发表于 2008-4-13 20:33:37 | 只看该作者

?????????????????????????????????ó??????????????????????????????????

×?????[wodewuyou]·???
???????????????????????????ó??????????????????????????????????

??,????????????????????? ?á????±?????×????????é????? ????????,???±???é???ú?á??????! ????????????????????????????ú?????í·???±??????

??You are so pathetic!!!  ??????????????????,???ê?÷???????????ó????????±???, you came to the wrong place. The forum is meant for Chinese and Chinese Canadian, if you want to argue with Canadians, go to those mainstream English or French media to argue with them in English or French. By the way, the real Canadians are in their preserved tribes. You will never be one!!!

Don??t try to remind us of so-called ?°?????ó??·¨?±, you know nothing about Canadian Constitution, I suggest you to register a high school humanities class to study  Canadian constitution first. Don??t try play police, whom do you think you are? Want to check the other??s ID for the qualification to argue with you? Give me a break!!!

You wasted too much of my time,  let me tell you ¨C I don??t argue with people who think with their toes.

If you want to argue with Canadian citizens, please write  in English or French, they are Canadian official languages, and go to where there are more Canadian citizens, obviously not this ????????!!!

???????????°?????ó·¨???±

????????????????????
?°By the way, the real Canadians are in their preserved tribes. You will never be one!!!?±

???????????°?????ó·¨???±???????????????÷???????°?????ó???±???????????????ó???????????????????°?????????????ó?????????????????ó???±???????????????????ó?à???????ó????????×????????????????ó?????????????????????ú?????????ó??????
?????????°?????ó·¨???±??????????
1 ?????????????ó?à???????ó???????????ó??????×?????????°ì·¨??
2 ?°?????ó·¨???±????×??????????????????????ó?à???????±??
3 ????????°???
85#
发表于 2008-4-14 17:40:02 | 只看该作者

再驳你这个“释宪大法官”(上帖的重发)

下面英文是你的原文:
“By the way, the real Canadians are in their preserved tribes. You will never be one!!!”

虽然你这个“释宪大法官”在这句里没有指明句中的“加拿大人”指得是不是加拿大公民,但是从你这句“只有土著加拿大人才是真正的加拿大人”中,可以推论出:绝大多数加拿大人不能称自己是真正的加拿大人,永远也不能。这衍生出的是个大问题。
那么请问“释宪大法官”两个问题:
1 是不是只有绝大多数加拿大人离开加拿大,才是最好的解决办法?
2 “释宪大法官”,你自己是不是也属于这个绝大多数的一员?
3 先省略了吧!

最初由[wodewuyou]发布

86#
发表于 2008-4-14 17:47:14 | 只看该作者
我所有的重要帖子,都有留底。
87#
发表于 2008-4-14 21:01:55 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:移民加拿大不仅是经济的选择,也是政治的选择。

最初由[wodewuyou]发布
回复:移民加拿大不仅是经济的选择,也是政治的选择。

伙计,就算你是加拿大公民,也不能剥夺别人政治信仰的自由,加拿大那一条法律规定不可以支持一党体制?日本一党制了快50年,而且还有个天皇,怎么就没人说日本不是民主国家? 何况加拿大宪法也没规定中国不可以一党制.

不要在这里糊弄我们这些老中了,我们至少知道在加拿大政治信仰是不犯法的. 别拿加拿大身份唬人,又没人让你为中国冲锋陷阵,您现在不会,在中国不可能会!!!

你从那里看到日本是一党制?日本有以下的党派:

自民黨、社會黨、公明黨、新生黨、日本新黨、先驅新黨、民社黨、社會民主連合、共產黨、民主改革連合。

自民党执政的时候较多,1993 年自民党就是在野党。怎么就成了一党制了?

:confused:
88#
发表于 2008-4-15 08:48:43 | 只看该作者
感谢绿林好汉的说明。我也知道不是一党制,只是对日本的党派不很清楚,才不予理会。
89#
发表于 2008-4-16 09:59:11 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:你这是走了另一个“马大哈”式的极端

最初由[胡硕士]发布
回复:你这是走了另一个“马大哈”式的极端

您就是太"脆弱"了. 象您这样天天都绷着"阶级斗争", 是不是太累了. 俺咋就看不出"中国的处境前景就很危险了!". 而且,俺还相当自信.   

如果真理,正义,道德在你手里, 何必在乎"媒体政客误导". 何必在乎"”零的突破". 因为真理,正义,道德绝对大于零.

那只能说你是个冤大头, 到时候被人宰了还不知道自己怎么死的.

你以为全世界如果就我们知道真理道德正义, 周围全是你这样的冤大头或者无赖流氓, 我们会安全吗? 我们当然得争取大多数, 把别的冤大头开开窍才行了!

象你这样的多了, 你一边凉快去, 我们忙着呢. 你个人渴望被宰, 我们没人拦着你.
90#
发表于 2008-4-16 10:10:57 | 只看该作者
嘿! 趁大家从ottawa回来休养生息的时候, 这帮小臭虫活跃起来啦, 挺猖獗的嘿!

现在还学会专叮一个人了, 昨天围着我, 还有个老的jijiwaiwai没个完, 甭理这帮小崽子们, 大概在约克没市场了, 十几只都跑到这来了,看看也就这么些, 蹦哒不出什么新鲜的了. 咱们拭目以待.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表