温度感觉:
查看: 683|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

初来乍到,请多关照

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-11-8 02:38:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Dear compatriot:
I am engaged in the EBAY sale for many years, be major in shoes and clothes. Because the EBAY ID of China is inconvenient now, so I think I want to find some compatriots to cooperate. As long as you are interested in EBAY,
It is a very good part-time job for student of abroad. Along with the upsurge of the expenses increases, the work opportunity is few, so the EBAY can alleviate the pressure of large student abroad. Mostly national students only can earn USD 75 for 8 hours-40 pounds of income, also need to pay tax.

You need no money to do an investment. Take out 1-2 hours everyday enough. Send the picture that I provide on the ebay, to reply customer's mail, after the forced sale is over, you accept a payment, I send out the   goods, so everyone can earn their own benefit of mutual benefit.
In the whole process you need not worry about any risk. The purpose that we cooperate is to make use of you well. Create some profit ,don't have other beg.
If you would like to sell on the ebay, please contact me through the mail or MSN.
Email:[email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
QQ: 497781987
The reply is a kind of virtue, , thank your support!!!
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-29 12:12:55 | 只看该作者
亲爱的同胞你们好!
我多年从事e b a y销售,主要销售鞋和衣服。因现在中国的ebay ID 在国外销售不方便,所以我想找一些在国外的朋友合作。只要你对ebay销售有兴趣.
针对海外留学生,是个很好兼职.随着留学费用的高涨和兼顾打工学习的辛苦。随着留学生的逐年增加,工作机会更是少之又少,所以提供良机希望可以缓解广大留学生的压力。目前大多数国家的留学生辛辛苦苦 工作一天也就是8个小时左右 才有不到75美元=40磅的收入,还要上税。

您不需在金钱上做出投资. 每天抽1-2个小时就足够.在ebay按我提供的图片拍卖就可以,回复客户的邮件,拍卖结束后,你收款,我发货,这样大家都有钱赚用这样的方法大家互利互惠.
在整个过程中您不用承担任何风险。我们合作的目的就是让您可以充分利用您现在身在国外的资源,为您自己和我们创造一些利润,别无他求。
如果你愿意在ebay上销售,请通过邮件或MSN详谈.
Email:[email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo! Messenger: [email protected]
QQ: 497781987
回复是一种美德,,谢谢您的支持!!!
板凳
发表于 2007-11-29 12:53:11 | 只看该作者
如果你卖假货, 就一定是你的合作者倒霉
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则