• 实时天气:温尼伯 12°
    温度感觉: 10°
楼主: tongzhu
打印 上一主题 下一主题

抗议打工遭辞退 Sears 表示将调查此事

106#
发表于 2007-10-17 12:42:32 | 只看该作者
最初由[dlseaside]发布

看到很多人都有你这样的观点,不知道发此言论的人有没有加拿大的LABOUR的经验?事实上象一些临时工,在流水线干活不取决于本人,而取决于上一道工序,一直可上溯到第一道工序.而最终是取决于管工的.在很忙和压活时,管工都经常要冲上去猛干一同.记住到那里都努力的工作是没有错的,别人只有树大拇指.当然也要尽快的适应环境.该慢的时候就慢下来.和别人配合好.
就此事件来看,事情也不是你想象的那样.
在有工会的大公司工作和小公司就是不一样,工头是不希望他的team由十人减到五人的。
107#
发表于 2007-10-17 12:47:12 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:天下乌鸦一般黑,认为加拿大是美好一片的是没长大的人.

最初由[哪吒]发布
回复:回复:天下乌鸦一般黑,认为加拿大是美好一片的是没长大的人.

CANADIAN EXPERINCES ? :confused:

typo

should be CANADIAN EXPRINCESS
108#
发表于 2007-10-17 12:52:41 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:天下乌鸦一般黑,认为加拿大是美好一片的是没长大的人.

最初由[小心为上]发布

typo

CANADIAN EXPRINCESS? :confused:

Ok, please tell me what you wanted to say.

I guess you tried to say "Canadian experience" right?
109#
发表于 2007-10-17 12:58:04 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:天下乌鸦一般黑,认为加拿大是美好一片的是没长大的人

最初由[哪吒]发布

CANADIAN EXPRINCESS? :confused:

Ok, please tell me what you wanted to say.

I guess you tried to say "Canadian experience" right?

No! It's Canadian Ex-Princess
110#
发表于 2007-10-17 12:59:24 | 只看该作者

最初由[小心为上]发布

typo

lol.  If you were a female, may I say I love you?

Yes, they are Canadian ex-princess.  I have to work hard and to kiss ass because I must put food on the table.
111#
发表于 2007-10-17 13:06:44 | 只看该作者
我收回我的话,“鄙视一些内地奴才”只是一时气话。

有时真想去信仰伊斯兰教做个穆斯林,在新疆时想过,维族人肯定不会要我,估计在这里有这种可能。在汉族文化下生活,咋就那么累呢?   搞不清楚了。
112#
发表于 2007-10-17 13:09:31 | 只看该作者
Mr. Jiang, thanks again for the stimulation.

During my lunch, I read a Chinese newspaper.  There is a small columnist section, which to me is very meaningful:

A university professor in US at the end of the class asked the students to play a game with him.  A female student was told to write 20 names on the white board.  She was told to delete a name, so she erased the neighbour.  She was told to delete another name, so she cancelled out the colleague.

At last, ther were 3 names left: her mother, her child and her husband.  Told to delete one more, she took her mother out. The next was her child, leaving her husband the last.

This exercise teaches us the relationship hierarchy.  We take care of ourselves, our family members before others.

If you have not established yourself well enough in Canada to ensure your spouse and your children will be well fed, others are less of a priority to you.

Who cares about your social justice or your identity as a Chinese, if your family is struggling for survival.

Focus on your career development.  Let go those unhappy experience.
113#
发表于 2007-10-17 13:14:25 | 只看该作者
最初由[Sedona]发布

During my lunch, I read a Chinese newspaper.  There is a small columnist section, which to me is very meaningful:

A university professor in US at the end of the class asked the students to play a game with him.  A female student was told to write 20 names on the white board.  She was told to delete a name, so she erased the neighbour.  She was told to delete another name, so she cancelled out the colleague.

At last, ther were 3 names left: her mother, her child and her husband.  Told to delete one more, she took her mother out. The next was her child, leaving her husband the last.

This exercise teaches us the relationship hierarchy.  We take care of ourselves, our family members before others.

If you have not established yourself well enough in Canada to ensure your spouse and your children will be well fed, others are less of a priority to you.

Who cares about your social justice or your identity as a Chinese, if your family is struggling for survival.

简单说就是"仓廪实, 知礼节"
所谓"人穷志不短"---那是哄人才说的
114#
发表于 2007-10-17 13:15:11 | 只看该作者
最初由[Sedona]发布

"This exercise teaches us the relationship hierarchy.  We take care of ourselves, our family members before others.

Focus on your career development.  Let go those unhappy experience. "

100% agree with your comments.
115#
发表于 2007-10-17 13:16:05 | 只看该作者

Mr. Jiang

You are a MAN!

What is most improtant for a MAN?

Respect, Loyalty, Reputation! Money, Life is nothing when a MAN lose them.

Salute to you and your family! You must have a good wife and kids to support you.
116#
发表于 2007-10-17 13:26:46 | 只看该作者
是啊,希望所有的移民都能仓廪实而知礼节,印尼的华人仓廪实,有人对他们有礼节?希望我们的后代能明白政治的重要性。我空谈太多,找钱的能力不足啊!
好,以后埋头找钱,管好老婆孩子,足够了!
117#
发表于 2007-10-17 13:29:50 | 只看该作者
最初由[芨芨草]发布
我收回我的话,“鄙视一些内地奴才”只是一时气话。

有时真想去信仰伊斯兰教做个穆斯林,在新疆时想过,维族人肯定不会要我,估计在这里有这种可能。在汉族文化下生活,咋就那么累呢?   搞不清楚了。

你做了件你应该做的事,对于不公平的待遇,你就是应该站起来,说不!因为工作有的是,不能为了保住工作而忍气吞声。记住,你自己最重要,其次才是工作。没有工作你还可以活,没有了你自己,活的还有什么意义?

不要听那些“奴才”的叽叽喳喳,说些不痛不痒的风凉话。走你自己的路,叫别人议论去吧。
118#
发表于 2007-10-17 13:30:37 | 只看该作者

回复:Mr. Jiang

最初由[look 4 u]发布
Mr. Jiang

You are a MAN!

What is most improtant for a MAN?

Respect, Loyalty, Reputation! Money, Life is nothing when a MAN lose them.

Salute to you and your family! You must have a good wife and kids to support you.
你说的对,我老婆很能干。在这里女人都非常有韧性,非常佩服,在这里向他们致敬!!
119#
发表于 2007-10-17 13:38:17 | 只看该作者
最初由[芨芨草]发布
我收回我的话,“鄙视一些内地奴才”只是一时气话。

有时真想去信仰伊斯兰教做个穆斯林,在新疆时想过,维族人肯定不会要我,估计在这里有这种可能。在汉族文化下生活,咋就那么累呢?   搞不清楚了。 不 管 你 信 什 麼 宗 教 ﹐ 不 管 你 具 有 什 麼 樣 的 文 化 背 景 ﹐ 不 論 你 在 中 國 還 是 在 加 拿 大 ﹐事 事  隨 心 所 欲 是 不 可 能 的 。 為 了 生 活 ﹐ 誰 沒 受 過 委 曲 ﹖ 無 人 可 以 例 外 ﹗

另 外 ﹐ 在 你 陸 續 所 發 的 帖 子 裡 ﹐流 露 出  惟 我 獨 尊 ﹐ 看 不 起 別 人 的 意 識 。這 會 或 多 或 少 地 妨 礙 今 後 的 工 作 與 為 人 的 。
120#
发表于 2007-10-17 13:45:35 | 只看该作者
最初由[芨芨草]发布
是啊,希望所有的移民都能仓廪实而知礼节,印尼的华人仓廪实,有人对他们有礼节?希望我们的后代能明白政治的重要性。我空谈太多,找钱的能力不足啊!
好,以后埋头找钱,管好老婆孩子,足够了!

埋头找钱,管好老婆孩子是对的,但当人欺负你的时候你要奋力反抗,因为你的忍气吞声只能使他变本加厉,认为你好欺负。特别是阿差,跟奴才一样,看你的弱点,如英语不够好,就瞒上欺下,但大多数工作场合并不是如此,所以换个工作并不是坏事。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表