• 实时天气:温尼伯 -5°
    温度感觉: -9°
楼主: 飞鱼IT

来函:Mississauga News 出现辱华漫画

发表于 2007-9-14 13:41:07 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[广告管理员]发布
本网将派记者跟踪报道这一事件。各位网友有什么意见,可以在此发表评论或其他建设性的意见。我们尤其希望华人社团侨领们出面表达看法。

Dear Editor,

May I suggest that you arrange an interview with DR. Joseph Ka Hoi Wong and Mr. Andrew Mak to seek their support please.

They are honourary citizens of Mississauga, Good Citizens of Mississauga and Ontario.

It is time for them to speak out.

These two community personnel have done a lot of public, social and political relations with Mississauga News. They will have the influence to make Mississauga News attend seriously to the issue, of course, with the presence of our Chao Ping Bao.
发表于 2007-9-14 13:42:51 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[Lat123]发布

Dear Editor,

May I suggest that you arrange an interview with DR. Joseph Ka Hoi Wong and Mr. Andrew Mak to seek their support please.

They are honourary citizens of Mississauga, Good Citizens of Mississauga and Ontario.

It is time for them to speak out.

These two community personnel have done a lot of public, social and political relations with Mississauga News. They will have the influence to make Mississauga News attend seriously to the issue, of course, with the presence of our Chao Ping Bao.

You can do it yourself
don't be shy
发表于 2007-9-14 13:43:26 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[Lat123]发布
Missisauga News :  You are  the  city's influential media, by making such a comic racious statement in this city , your are hurting all the little Chinese children who go to school in the city because they will all be teased by their peers.   

Mississauga News, you are sick!

Please don't shout to us in 51. Shout to Mississauga News in front of their building.
发表于 2007-9-14 13:44:50 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[小心为上]发布

You can do it yourself
don't be shy

Haha, you bet!!      
发表于 2007-9-14 13:47:46 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[Lat123]发布

Haha, you bet!!      

上街游行抗议
如果有裸奔的话俺报名
发表于 2007-9-14 13:58:53 | 显示全部楼层
This is a serious social and political issue which needs to be examined by the community with Mississauga News.

For all of you 51ers who reside here as Canadian Chinese, please mess around another time.

If you want to protest against China, why dont you go to the Chinese Embassy site to speak up??
发表于 2007-9-14 14:04:23 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[Lat123]发布
This is a serious social and political issue which needs to be examined by the community with Mississauga News.

For all of you 51ers who reside here as Canadian Chinese, please mess around another time.

If you want to protest against China, why dont you go to the Chinese Embassy site to speak up??

:confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :01:  :01:  :01:
发表于 2007-9-14 14:05:45 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[小心为上]发布
觉得很有教育意义, 蛮符合漫画的风格.
至于反华, 倒是没看出来  
发表于 2007-9-14 14:07:41 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[小心为上]发布

正是因为自卑才敏感   
发表于 2007-9-14 14:08:59 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[Lat123]发布

Guys and gals,

Come on, why dont we unify for once in the forum to support  against Mississauga News's demeaning comic!

Speak out ,    .

If you do that I promise you I shall disappear in 51 forever and ever!! after this topic has served its mission   
发表于 2007-9-14 14:11:04 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[Lat123]发布

Guys and gals,

Come on, why dont we unified for once in the forum to support  against Mississauga News's demeaning comic!

Speak out ,    .

If you do that I promise you I shall disappear in 51 forever and ever!! after this topic has served its mission   

never gonna happen
发表于 2007-9-14 14:31:35 | 显示全部楼层
If Chinese people's feeling are hurted so often (hurted once every a few weeks), then all Chinese need to see doctors.

It is really a shame to share the same nationality with all these mentally disturbed Chinese.
发表于 2007-9-14 14:38:09 | 显示全部楼层

没那么严重

别动不动就上纲上线的,什么侮辱中国人民的感情,就事论事好不好,别说别的,我现在都不吃从中国进口的冷冻海产品了。
发表于 2007-9-14 14:44:06 | 显示全部楼层

回复:没那么严重

最初由[chykk]发布
没那么严重

别动不动就上纲上线的,什么侮辱中国人民的感情,就事论事好不好,别说别的,我现在都不吃从中国进口的冷冻海产品了。

先有毒牙膏, 再来纸包子, 这次是儿童玩具上的含铅涂料....

真不知道将来还会有啥新鲜出炉......
发表于 2007-9-14 14:55:37 | 显示全部楼层
该买的照样还买,不买的你喊他也不来,不用担心,这个社会穷人多的是.