无忧论坛

标题: 多维贺梅报告(7):“他们怕得罪白人” [打印本页]

作者: 无名氏    时间: 2007-8-17 16:54
标题: [评论]多维贺梅报告(7):“他们怕得罪白人”
I do not understand why He Mei has to return to her birth parents. She likes to live with the family she grows up with. She is not happy coming back. If her parents really care about her and love her, they should let her make her own choice. They should let her happy. They should not give her up when she needed them and begin to say they love her when she does not need them and when she is not their burden any more. They can still love her and show their love even she does not live with them. I really feel shame of He Mei's parents. That is what I think and I am a parent. I say these not because  怕得罪白人. I say these because of my conscience.
作者: 大侠客    时间: 2007-8-17 17:40
标题: 回复:[评论]多维贺梅报告(7):“他们怕得罪白人”
你当然可以声称你是何种人,为何动机。别人也自有道德观作依据来判断你的为人和动机。贺绍强,一个硬骨头中国男人,打碎了多少人想在别人心目中树立的顺从形象啊。佩服。一如既往支持贺绍强。

最初由[无名氏]发布
[评论]多维贺梅报告(7):“他们怕得罪白人”

I do not understand why He Mei has to return to her birth parents. She likes to live with the family she grows up with. She is not happy coming back. If her parents really care about her and love her, they should let her make her own choice. They should let her happy. They should not give her up when she needed them and begin to say they love her when she does not need them and when she is not their burden any more. They can still love her and show their love even she does not live with them. I really feel shame of He Mei's parents. That is what I think and I am a parent. I say these not because  怕得罪白人. I say these because of my conscience.
作者: 飞跃太平洋    时间: 2007-8-17 19:12
标题: 回复:回复:[评论]多维贺梅报告(7):“他们怕得罪白人”
最初由[大侠客]发布
回复:[评论]多维贺梅报告(7):“他们怕得罪白人”
你当然可以声称你是何种人,为何动机。别人也自有道德观作依据来判断你的为人和动机。贺绍强,一个硬骨头中国男人,打碎了多少人想在别人心目中树立的顺从形象啊。佩服。一如既往支持贺绍强。
同意,贺绍强确实树立了一个非常好的坚强的中国男人的形象。祝贺他全家成功团聚!!!
作者: 胡硕士    时间: 2007-8-17 19:38
标题: 回复:回复:回复:[评论]多维贺梅报告(7):“他们怕得罪白人”
最初由[飞跃太平洋]发布
回复:回复:[评论]多维贺梅报告(7):“他们怕得罪白人”

说话注意点, 他能代表"中国男人的形象"?
作者: 阿瑞    时间: 2007-8-17 22:21
My friend,

You really don't have any idea on the kids and life. So please don't let your IDEA pollute all others. If you feel your kids will be happy and better to live in the other family,  you can just send them there to make your kids happy as you said, because you really have your conscience.

As I believed, you are not able to be a parent, at least, you are much worse than He Shaoqiang at this perspective, because you only have a pointless conscience but without any intelligence thinking and responsibility.

最初由[无名氏]发布

作者: WTTO    时间: 2007-8-17 22:49
最初由[阿瑞]发布

If you feel your kids will be happy and better to live in the other family,  you can just send them there to make your kids happy as you said, because you really have your conscience.

This is a good argument.
That is why the judge did not go directly to the girl asking which family she'd prefer living with and simply made the judgement right away.  
作者: Sedona    时间: 2007-8-18 07:02
Supporters of Jackie He are from perspectives of China, China and blood relationship.

Supporters of Bakers are from perspectives of humanity and Jackie He's unacceptable behaviour.
作者: Sedona    时间: 2007-8-18 07:07
最初由[阿瑞]发布

My friend,

If you feel your kids will be happy and better to live in the other family,  you can just send them there to make your kids happy as you said, because you really have your conscience.

Kids should live in a happy family.  If their parents offer a warm, loving and caring biological family, the kid should live with their parents.  If their parents choose to abandon the kid for whatever reason and the kid grows with a foster or an adoptive family, the kid should continue to live whether he or she is.
作者: 斯芬克斯    时间: 2007-8-18 10:15
最初由[无名氏]发布

Because the parents she grows up with, are liars. They are not even true Christians, because of this dishonesty. Can you imagine they lied to little He Mei that she were Mexican? What twisted personality and hurt will she bear in future when she grow up and find out she has beening living in a lie and cheated for her full life?

That is why the whole US public stand on side of He Shaoqiang, and someone even donate money for He Mei to go to the best private school after she returning to her own family.
作者: Ceal    时间: 2007-8-18 10:28
The Bakers being liars cost them custody of Anna.  The He's only won because of this, not because they love Anna more or could be more responsible parents.  It's only a pity for Anna to have such nasty birth parents and as well nasty adopt parents.
作者: WTTO    时间: 2007-8-18 11:07
最初由[Ceal]发布
The Bakers being liars cost them custody of Anna.  The He's only won because of this, not because they love Anna more or could be more responsible parents.  It's only a pity for Anna to have such nasty birth parents and as well nasty adopt parents.
当你比不出谁比谁更好时,只能比谁比谁更坏了。
作者: 无名氏    时间: 2007-8-18 23:34
Do you think He Mei's parents are always honest? If so, why they have so much trouble at the beginning? I think everyone may lie sometimes during his whole life. Some lie will not hurt anyone. And I do not think birth parents are always good or responsible. That is why there are so many orphans in China or in the world. Right now there are a lot of North American couples going to China to adopt chinese Orphans. After many years later, those kids grow up, their birth parents want their kids back. Do you think those foster parents are happy and should give back their kids? And why when that TianJin lady ( Zhang Hong?) was going to be sent back to China, she asked someone /organization help her raise her little daughter and give her back to her when her child grow up so she can come back to Canada as a mother, no one say yes though someone does want to adopt the little girl.
And there is no record show Bakers treat He Mei different from their own child. And they love her. So why not let He Mei living in the family she is happy with. And  I am sure for He ShaoQing, he will not have the same feeling with He Mei as with their other 2 kids. I really doubt if their love is from their heart or their love goes with other factors.
作者: Sedona    时间: 2007-8-19 06:37
If lie or choice between the two evils are the only consideration, Bakers win hands down.

Anyone with normal judgement would not agree Jackie He is a man of honesty and integrity.
作者: WTTO    时间: 2007-8-19 14:08
Do you think He Mei's parents are always honest? If so, why they have so much trouble at the beginning? I think everyone may lie sometimes during his whole life. Some lie will not hurt anyone.  
当今文明世界实在是找不出一条法律去剥夺人们做父母的权利,只是因为他们不诚实。
And I do not think birth parents are always good or responsible. That is why there are so many orphans in China or in the world. Right now there are a lot of North American couples going to China to adopt chinese Orphans. After many years later, those kids grow up, their birth parents want their kids back. Do you think those foster parents are happy and should give back their kids? 贺氏夫妇可不同于那些遗弃子女的父母。
And why when that TianJin lady ( Zhang Hong?) was going to be sent back to China, she asked someone /organization help her raise her little daughter and give her back to her when her child grow up so she can come back to Canada as a mother, no one say yes though someone does want to adopt the little girl.
你真以为张虹会那么做吗?
And there is no record show Bakers treat He Mei different from their own child. And they love her. So why not let He Mei living in the family she is happy with.
这并不足以让贝氏夫妇做贺梅的父母。
And I am sure for He ShaoQing, he will not have the same feeling with He Mei as with their other 2 kids.  
How come you are so sure? Are you his mind reader?  
I really doubt if their love is from their heart or their love goes with other factors.
只是这种怀疑无法作为呈堂证据。Too Bad.
作者: weichen2005    时间: 2007-8-19 17:12
“这些人想让白人看到自己的好形象:中国人很讲理,孩子在贝克家好,就支持贝克家。说穿了,他们怕得罪白人。”潘熊青华说。

什么时候哪位海外中国人能为一个柬埔寨,越南孩子敞开家门,愿意无条件地给与和自家孩子一样的生活条件,愿意倾家荡产地为其打官司,我就支持他。

看看中国有钱人的德行,就知道差距了。
作者: Dallas    时间: 2007-8-19 19:44
我刚看到这个案子的时候,也是很鄙视贺绍强。但是看到他为了争取女儿,坚持不懈斗争了八年,还是很敬佩他的。
现在就看他是否会如同自己承诺的那样回到中国定居,还是想方设法继续赖在美国。
作者: vvsp    时间: 2007-8-19 21:30
标题: 回复:回复:回复:[评论]多维贺梅报告(7):“他们怕得罪白人”
最初由[飞跃太平洋]发布
回复:回复:[评论]多维贺梅报告(7):“他们怕得罪白人”

一个典型的人渣。竟然还有人为他唱挽歌。

欢迎光临 无忧论坛 (https://bbs.51.ca/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2