• 实时天气:温尼伯 27°
    温度感觉: 27°
楼主: 三和居士
打印 上一主题 下一主题

士嘉堡伦常惨案:香港移民母女遭杀害

16#
发表于 2007-6-27 22:05:16 | 只看该作者
最初由[云飘万里]发布
真不了解香港女人,他们宁可找外籍人,也不会找大陆的。结果导致母亲交错了人为其一家人带来杀身之祸, 你一定是个女人,就没想想大陆男人谁愿意去接受一个47岁的女人,且带着那么一大家子.
17#
发表于 2007-6-28 08:30:14 | 只看该作者

这里的网管很霸道:47岁华人妇女和32岁西人男子同居,分析一下原因又何妨?

相比之下,还是鼓励宁肯一夜情,也不要这样谈婚论嫁.

真不了解香港女人,他们宁可找外籍人,也不会找大陆的。结果导致母亲交错了人为其一家人带来杀身之祸

此话怎讲?实际是大陆男人宁愿回国找年青漂亮的,也不愿找年近半百,还有两个孩子的女人。同情死者。

你一定是个女人,就没想想大陆男人谁愿意去接受一个47岁的女人,且带着那么一大家子.

对于性欲旺盛的女人来说很正常。俗话说,女人三十如狼,四十如虎。此女虽然已经47岁,但性欲肯定超过常人,一般的一夜情远远不够,同龄或者稍大的那帮香港四五十岁的瘦小干瘪老头怎么可能让她达到高潮?而华人圈想找到年轻的壮男同居更是不可能。只好找个正当壮年的鬼佬天天FK,夜夜情。
18#
发表于 2007-6-28 09:18:01 | 只看该作者

回复:这里的网管很霸道:47岁华人妇女和32岁西人男子同居,分析一下原因又何妨?

最初由[瓢娼顺]发布
这里的网管很霸道:47岁华人妇女和32岁西人男子同居,分析一下原因又何妨?

对于性欲旺盛的女人来说很正常。俗话说,女人三十如狼,四十如虎。此女虽然已经47岁,但性欲肯定超过常人,一般的一夜情远远不够,同龄或者稍大的那帮香港四五十岁的瘦小干瘪老头怎么可能让她达到高潮?而华人圈想找到年轻的壮男同居更是不可能。只好找个正当壮年的鬼佬天天FK,夜夜情。

瓢娼顺:

Are you a human or a beast?  Probably a beast, which is why you call yourself 瓢娼顺.

We can talk about the social tragedy so that the Chinese community understands more about violence against women.

The tragedy has nothing to do with sex, race, age, Jamaica or Hong Kong.

If our Chinese community has a mindset like yours, we deserve a status at the bottom of the socio-economic stratum.

You reflect the failure of the Chinese family and school education.
19#
发表于 2007-6-28 09:38:39 | 只看该作者
曾经看过一个统计,加拿大每年被配偶和亲戚谋杀的占全体被谋杀总数的一半以上。
20#
发表于 2007-6-28 11:01:10 | 只看该作者

应吸取的教训

有些亚洲女人会因为找了洋人飘飘然而忘记了去审视是一个什么样的洋人. 品头论足不需要, 但教训最好是吸取.
21#
发表于 2007-6-28 11:19:19 | 只看该作者

reason

Everything has a reason in this world. Find the reason and see what you can learn.
Sometimes on the street, see one Asia women accompying a weston man. The man looks not like a high level person and the woman looks happy though. I was wondering why. I think there is a wrong thinking in some ladies' mind that is the weston man is better than their own race. They mistakenly pround of having any weston man as their boyfriend or husband. They better keep their eyes open wide enough. What kind of men are they dealing with. Any race in this world has good man and bad man. Just be really careful.
No blame to the dead one, but really advice the alive ones to learn some lessons from the tragedy.
It's not true as soon as the weston man is good and chinese man is not good. Only the good man is good. Keep this in your mind. It's very important. It'll be better for you yourself and your family.
22#
发表于 2007-6-28 13:10:04 | 只看该作者

Lesson

Mr./Ms. Sedona (You didn't gave your gender in your profile, so I don't know whether your are a male or female.)said: "The tragedy has nothing to do with sex, race, age..."
In my opinion, it does.
Look at the age difference at this couple. The woman was 47 and the man was 32. There was 15 years difference. Imagine this: if anyone's mother find him/her a 15 years younger step father, will he/her accept the fact? The answer will be: No. right? If you want to say yes, then think about yourself and then you may say no for sure. So the potencial conflict started right at the begin.
Why the woman find that much younger man? I don't know. Another guy's words not good but may be true in some degree. But I really don't know, so I don't dare to say since I'm another human being only and not the god. So I can't conduct another adult's behavier.
Talking about the race, please refer to my last reply. I think it's the reallity no matter you want or don't want to accept it. It's a shame but it's real.
The most important thing still is dealing with the right person. If you stay and live with a dangous person everyday, it's really very hard to avoid the unnecessary tragedies no matter what you do.
Again, no blame to the dead one and only to the alive ones.
23#
发表于 2007-6-28 13:31:50 | 只看该作者

回复:Lesson

最初由[小小环球]发布
Lesson

Mr./Ms. Sedona (You didn't gave your gender in your profile, so I don't know whether your are a male or female.)said: "The tragedy has nothing to do with sex, race, age..."
In my opinion, it does.
Look at the age difference at this couple. The woman was 47 and the man was 32. There was 15 years difference. Imagine this: if anyone's mother find him/her a 15 years younger step father, will he/her accept the fact? The answer will be: No. right? If you want to say yes, then think about yourself and then you may say no for sure. So the potencial conflict started right at the begin.
Why the woman find that much younger man? I don't know. Another guy's words not good but may be true in some degree. But I really don't know, so I don't dare to say since I'm another human being only and not the god. So I can't conduct another adult's behavier.
Talking about the race, please refer to my last reply. I think it's the reallity no matter you want or don't want to accept it. It's a shame but it's real.
The most important thing still is dealing with the right person. If you stay and live with a dangous person everyday, it's really very hard to avoid the unnecessary tragedies no matter what you do.
Again, no blame to the dead one and only to the alive ones.

In China, age is and is not an issue.  An 82 year old Chinese man can marry a 28 year old girl, and have fun in the swimming pool, which is acceptable by Chinese.   A 47 year old woman and a 32 year old man are not acceptable.  Give me a break.  Chinese are so used to old man young girl, but not old woman young man.

In Canada, age is not important.

The winners of the last lottery jack pot are husband and wife.  Both are white.  He is like 70 and she is 42.  My friend is 58, and her husband is only 40.

I have been around for a few months.  ffgg123 is my girlfriend, so I am a man.
24#
发表于 2007-6-28 13:51:45 | 只看该作者
最初由[三和居士]发布

ffgg123是明白人,您的意见太对了。

我本想删掉本帖,无奈波士设了程序删不了。

对这悲剧关注,关心即可,不应议论。我先收口。

为了对死者的尊重,为了尚未成年的遗属将来能过上正常的生活。

我本想删掉本帖,无奈波士设了程序删不了。??????????

It's so easy to do it.
25#
发表于 2007-6-28 22:55:48 | 只看该作者

回复:reason

最初由[小小环球]发布
reason

Everything has a reason in this world. Find the reason and see what you can learn.
Sometimes on the street, see one Asia women accompying a weston man. The man looks not like a high level person and the woman looks happy though. I was wondering why. I think there is a wrong thinking in some ladies' mind that is the weston man is better than their own race. They mistakenly pround of having any weston man as their boyfriend or husband. They better keep their eyes open wide enough. What kind of men are they dealing with. Any race in this world has good man and bad man. Just be really careful.
No blame to the dead one, but really advice the alive ones to learn some lessons from the tragedy.
It's not true as soon as the weston man is good and chinese man is not good. Only the good man is good. Keep this in your mind. It's very important. It'll be better for you yourself and your family.

although i don't deny that some asian women do have racial preferences to white men, preferences to black men is rare. ignoring this case, i find an asian woman who would be willing to marry a black man very courageous, since there are often prejudices and pressures from their own (asian) racial group against such a marriage. generally, asian women find asian men more favorable due to cultural differences. but as you also admit, there are good men in every race. so some asian women will find their love in men who are not their own race, and accompany them on the street.

to keep your eye open is not as easy as you implied in the post. especially if someone is in love. then even if you can see now, feelings change, people change; how do you tell future? if everyone simply kept their eyes open, then the society would be rid of many problems, then there wouldn't be any abuse or murder. the victim is not the one to be blamed.

lastly, although blacks do have a higher than average crime rate, the majority of them are not criminals. some black men kill their wives, some chinese men also kill their wives. you cannot tell who is a murderer by one's race.

the rest has already been well put by Sedona =)

so what is the lesson to learn? asian women only marry asian men?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表