温度感觉: 12°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 -1°
    温度感觉: -8°
楼主: 芸芸众生
打印 上一主题 下一主题

北美时报:儿死女疯,老两口绝望......

46#
发表于 2007-4-30 19:31:42 | 只看该作者
I can tell a lot of details are missing here, so I can not say who is right, who is wrong. But I don't think this has anything to do with racial prejudice, but something to do with communication, especially the way we chinese people deal with problems. In western countries, they don't believe tears, but facts. What we can learn from this case is always calm down when you deal with government, law, police, never never be emotional. As soon as you lose your temper, you lose the game.

I feel quite sorry for their sad experience in Canada, wonder if there is any way we can help them.
47#
发表于 2007-4-30 19:54:04 | 只看该作者
你以为有解释的机会吗?  什么是种族歧视, 你知到吗?  连窗口都没有, 还有什么好喝的,  要生存下来当然是什么都得喝.
48#
发表于 2007-4-30 20:00:23 | 只看该作者
捐点钱让老两口回国吧。
49#
发表于 2007-4-30 21:10:39 | 只看该作者

那还得麻烦偷渡老大想法把枪给弄进来先!

[i]最初由[小心为上]发布[/i]

更实际的做法是: 51网友集资到黑市买中国产手枪一把, 子弹12发, 惊心包装好后送给他们
50#
发表于 2007-4-30 21:19:53 | 只看该作者
[i]最初由[广告管理员]发布[/i]
北美时报记者汉斯告诉我,这老两口所有的官司都已打输,申请难民和人到移民也全部被拒。老头病得不轻,太太则神志有点不清楚了,一会儿说要回家,一会儿又说要把官司打到底......

他们已经穷的走头无路

现在唯一可行的方案是,我们捐助他们飞机票钱,买两张机票送他们回家。。。。

希望汉斯把他们老两口、以及住的地方照上照片,发送到网上。。。。

那他们回中国后谁来照管他们,回国后他们就会比这里更好吗?医疗费用在国内能全报销吗?
51#
发表于 2007-4-30 21:42:20 | 只看该作者
everybody don't need worry at all:
if this couple confirm that they will be go back China and will not coming back Canada any more, 100% that the canadian government will pay at least 2 air tickets and more money for them!!!
52#
发表于 2007-4-30 23:32:32 | 只看该作者
捐款捐款,别光说不练,要捐算我一分子。
53#
发表于 2007-5-1 02:38:13 | 只看该作者

我也出份力

最恐怖的是华人律师,能犏就骗,真黑!我可以解决他们老两口的吃住问题,只是希望有组织出面好些,可以联系我,(392104085qq.com)
54#
发表于 2007-5-1 07:44:40 | 只看该作者
"儿子屈死女儿疯,绝望的老两口要回家" —— 这个题目好像有误导,老两口是想要回家吗?
55#
发表于 2007-5-1 07:50:46 | 只看该作者
"泥丑丑", 请查悄悄话, 你的QQ加不了........
56#
发表于 2007-5-1 08:23:00 | 只看该作者
这边的法律是,一旦法庭拍板了,想翻案是非常非常非常难地,除非你有新的过硬的证据,否则你就是上诉一辈子也没有用,建议捐款打官司的人还是免了吧,我倒觉得他每家族是有神经病史。
57#
发表于 2007-5-1 09:40:17 | 只看该作者
华人社区应该关注:

1、有强力人物出面支持的话,帮助老人的官司打下去。老人的儿子是否是“屈死”?女儿是否被冤枉-误诊?整个过程中,是否有因华人或语言障碍导致警察或司法部门有“歧视”的成分。此为上策:老人现在就算回国也带着深深遗憾,而且,这种事,华人社区应该团结起来,否则,将来不知道又会落到谁头上;

2、如果没有强力支持的话,那么就捐票捐钱,送老人回家。没有支持,在坚持下去也是膛臂挡车呀。。。那不如回到自己的土地平静渡过余生。
58#
发表于 2007-5-1 09:50:54 | 只看该作者
[i]最初由[condition zero]发布[/i]
这边的法律是,一旦法庭拍板了,想翻案是非常非常非常难地,除非你有新的过硬的证据,否则你就是上诉一辈子也没有用,建议捐款打官司的人还是免了吧,我倒觉得他每家族是有神经病史。

In common law, a person cannot be charged twice, unless that person admits he or she did it.

There is no appeal (上诉).  I think they have filed a complaint, not an appeal.

Why?  There are only 2 legal parties: the Crown Attorney and the Defendant.  The Crown decided to drop the charge.

The old parents are not legal parties, so they can't file for an appeal.  The Crown had no obligation to advise the parents the court dates; the parents are like everyone in the public.  Sometimes, the Crown may choose to notify the family members as a service, not a legal right or privilege.

In another word, the criminal court case is done and over.
59#
发表于 2007-5-1 10:14:25 | 只看该作者

the court pass it over, but the seniors

are still thinking it over. So it's not yet over.

[i]最初由[Sedona]发布[/i]

In common law, a person cannot be charged twice, unless that person admits he or she did it.

Why?  There are only 2 legal parties: the Crown Attorney and the Defendant.  The Crown decided to drop the charge.

The old parents are not legal parties, so they can't file for an appeal.  The Crown had no obligation to advise the parents the court dates; the parents are like everyone in the public.  Sometimes, the Crown may choose to notify the family members as a service, not a legal right or privilege.

60#
发表于 2007-5-1 17:14:19 | 只看该作者
[i]最初由[Sedona]发布[/i]

u are right , 他们已经没有上诉的机会了,死了这条心吧, 不过好像如果有新证据有个什么方法可以翻案但是很难,不太明白这个。你说的Crown 是不是就相当于公诉人?总之是district attorney 太废把真凶放跑的例子太多了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表