温度感觉: -10°
  • 实时天气:蒙特利尔
    温度感觉:
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 -2°
    温度感觉: -5°
查看: 14196|回复: 42

前路茫茫的AZ司机

发表于 2007-3-12 23:16:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
你想得到年薪6万元以上的工作吗?成为专业货车司机将是你最好的选择.本公司将为你提供专业培训,保证工作.你是否也见过这类广告?是否也曾被它吸引?可是在你支付过几千元学费拿下车牌时你又会遇到什么样的困境呢?没有经验,没有介绍人,没有保险公司承认的培训证书,你将面对无限期的等待.现在市面上一些单位为了多赚钱将自己的公司吹的天花乱坠,给你一种错觉让你以为他们与一些大型企业有合作关系,转为这些公司提供培训,事实上他们不但与这些公司毫无关系,甚至连这些公司的基本入职要求都不清楚.作为一个已经受到欺骗的求职者,(本人在支付了结4000元学费,考到牌照之后一直努力求职,但一直没有消息,之前说保证提供工作机会的驾驶学校又不闻不问)我希望正在考虑选择这行的朋友谨慎选择,千万不要被甜言蜜语迷惑,往往越是看不出有问题的,包装越华丽的就越不真实.也希望已经在这行的朋友可以给我一些建议,帮我早日找到工作.
发表于 2007-3-17 22:00:02 | 显示全部楼层
hi there:
          When i was new a- z driver. I have the same feeling.
Do not worry. Just go to shinerder national or Sgt 2000.
Website. they hire new driver.if this do not work.let me know
I can introduce you to small company.they hire new too.I have helped a lot chinese new driver because I got a lot helps swhen i was new. good luck.
A-z driver
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-18 00:07:29 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your message I tryed those company before but they just changed their deal because before had one chinese got big accident in usa .Right now I still keep try to find job.I hope you can give me more informations Iwill not give up to find my favorite job as Az driver.Your message give me more power to keep doing it. Thanks a lot.
发表于 2007-3-18 10:11:06 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2007-3-18 19:45:57 | 显示全部楼层
版主是好心,招聘AZ司机的是不少,但没有一个是招新手的。楼主一个多月没找到工作,这很正常。我也是在某华人驾校学的AZ牌(几个华人卡车驾校都承诺包找工作,但全是一派胡言),找了3个多月毫无效果,只好在一家公司开D牌,我的一个驾校的校友除A牌不开,结果找了半年还没人要他。
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-18 22:00:47 | 显示全部楼层
多谢版主.真没想到原来上当受骗的还不止我一个.真不知道为什么中国人还要骗中国人.为什么大家不可以互相帮助?在此我也很多谢给我支持和意见的朋友们.我有一个想法希望可以得到大家的支持.我希望在此行业和希望做此行业的朋友们可以以此论坛为平台互通信息,相互扶持.有之一日我们中国司机可以成立一个协和为大家争取最大的利益.
发表于 2007-3-21 20:19:33 | 显示全部楼层
HI budy:
    keep trying and never give up.Have y ever tried the charllenger.Point north.they hire new chicken too.when i was new. I HAVE THE SAME Problem to find the first job.I got the first job is part time job.You can also find some small company.
Just like Tier one. Hum transportation. They hire new guy too.
   good luck.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-21 23:39:04 | 显示全部楼层
Hi AZ driver
thanks a lot.You always share great ideal with me.I am keep trying now.Your information not only help me,it also can help the people have the same situation .Today I also get a good news for the new drivers who still looking for the job.Last week I called more than hundreds companies I get the important news that those big companies will start to hire new drivers from now to May.Keep look at  truck news and off the road magazines you will get the information about those company's jobs fair.
发表于 2007-3-23 21:14:28 | 显示全部楼层
Hi there:
         Y CAN ALSO BRING YOUR RESUME TO TRUCK STOP.
JUST LIKE DIXIE/401.PUT YOUR RESUME ON THE INFORMATION BOARD.THE OWNER OPERATOR WILL CALL Y SOON.GOOD LUCK.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-25 16:07:32 | 显示全部楼层
赞同成立司机论坛
虽然你不满意现在的工作但至少还份工,我们这些新司机连工作都没有起不是更可怜?现在的公司都被保险公司玩死,新手的保险实在太贵, 把人都吓怕啦.不知你有没有看过off the road 这本杂志上面大把好工介绍,不过我没经验人家不请我罢啦,你有经验大把公司会请.我希望看到此论坛的老司机们可以将一些需要请人的owner operator介绍给我们,我认识很多和我一样情况的朋友我们都不介意人工只希望早日找到工作.
发表于 2007-4-6 23:51:57 | 显示全部楼层
怎么办呢!我先生以开始学了,交了500多学费考了气刹什么的,他英语不好还差过我呢,真是进退两难,大哥们给点意见好吗?谢谢!
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-8 15:45:10 | 显示全部楼层
hi
星龙
你老公英文到什么程度我不清楚,但我建议你让你老公去西人驾校学you can choice the school is the member of TRUCK TRAINNING SCHOOLS ASSOCIATION OF ONTARIO .at those school you WILL learn the professional skill and word in this field .Maybe it will be very hard at begin but you will find it will be really helpful in the future.For those school you need to pay around 6000CAD but they will send their  students to the company like HIGHLAND /SGT / YOU WILL HAVE MORE CHOICE.
发表于 2007-4-8 21:36:40 | 显示全部楼层

送给TRUCKERS 一首歌:《Truck Drivin' Man 》

《Truck Drivin' Man 》

I stopped at a road house in Texas
a little place called Hamburger Dan's
Heard that little jukebox a playin'
song about a truck drivin' man

The waitress then brought me up some coffee
I thanked her then called her back again
I said that old song sure does fit me
cause I'm a truck drivin' man

Pour me another cup of coffee
for it is the best in the land
Put a nickel in the jukebox
and play the Truck Drivin' Man
[ steel - fiddle ]
I climbed back aboard my old semi
and then like a flash I was gone
I got them old truck wheels a rolling
now I'm on my way to San Antone
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-9 15:28:52 | 显示全部楼层
HI
TRUCKER
上次慌忙之中写错了OFF THE ROAD 其实应该是OVER THE ROAD杂志才对,实在不好意思 我听朋友说CELADON公司不错,那里有我们不少中国人在做,但要跑长途,如果你有兴趣可以打电话给URSZULA WACHELKO 519-748-9773或EMAIL TO: [email protected]
如果你有兴趣留个信息给我我再把介绍人的电话和名字给你.
还有个问题想问问大家你们谁帮金女士开过车?她请新人但开出的条件有些吓人如果有人做过希望你给点意见,多谢.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-9 15:34:24 | 显示全部楼层
HI
TRUCKER
上次慌忙之中写错了OFF THE ROAD 其实应该是OVER THE ROAD杂志才对,实在不好意思 我听朋友说CELADON公司不错,那里有我们不少中国人在做,但要跑长途,如果你有兴趣可以打电话给URSZULA WACHELKO 519-748-9773或EMAIL TO: [email protected]
如果你有兴趣留个信息给我我再把介绍人的电话和名字给你.
还有个问题想问问大家你们谁帮金女士开过车?她请新人但开出的条件有些吓人如果有人做过希望你给点意见,多谢.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表