温度感觉:
查看: 2995|回复: 25
打印 上一主题 下一主题

别让中国教育的理念与模式也“移民”

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-11-23 08:19:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

来到加拿大,来到华人众多的多伦多,我很想了解的一件事情,就是生活在这里的脱离了中国教育桎梏的华人孩子,他们的成长状态是怎样的。我知道,不少移民朋友就是为了孩子才背井离乡来到这里。 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2006-11-23
说得好,如果好的与不好的都一起移民了,还要坚持着那些不好的,那又何必要移民呢?多数人又不是在国内呆不下去了,很多是“白骨精”在国内工作比这边好找,社会地位相对高。来了就是为了这里的法制,民主制度,社会福利,教育,社会与自然环境比国内相对建全。如来了还抱着相对落后的东西,不是白辛苦吗?
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-23 08:26:27 | 只看该作者
另外,先进与落后要先深入了解与比较才能知道。不了解或只是道听途说就只是太肤浅了。来了自己先去感受再比较,最后再下结论,并不断在感受和修正自己的判断。
板凳
发表于 2006-11-23 10:17:15 | 只看该作者
俺只想知道一下,LILY 女士是怎样教育自己的孩子的。大道理就不用说了,绝大多数移民都不会傻到连这点道理都不明白,但身体力行就不容易喽。俺以为俺们需要的不是教训式的讲大道理,也别老拿人家的孩子当论据,轮到自己的孩子怎么做才是最重要的,讲讲自己的故事吧,比打官腔视大夥儿为白痴强多了。
地板
发表于 2006-11-23 10:22:25 | 只看该作者

孩子吃一点苦,也是必要的,和是有益的。

说得有一定的道理。
但人生总的来说,是艰难的、充满竞争的,不论在中国,还是这里;不论是成人,还是在童年。
孩子吃一点苦,是必要的,是有益的。
有着过于“快乐无忧”的童年,将来可能是经不起挫折的。

凡事都得有个度。
5#
发表于 2006-11-23 10:22:34 | 只看该作者

这些观念根深柢固,且有可取之处,应该一起移民

6#
发表于 2006-11-23 12:25:39 | 只看该作者

以己之长,攻敌之短

在这上补习班,是以己之长,攻敌之短。
在这练打冰球,是以己之短,攻敌之长。
一句话,功利使然,而且多是父母的功利。
7#
发表于 2006-11-23 12:30:14 | 只看该作者
最初由[鎏硭]发布
俺只想知道一下,LILY 女士是怎样教育自己的孩子的。大道理就不用说了,绝大多数移民都不会傻到连这点道理都不明白,但身体力行就不容易喽。俺以为俺们需要的不是教训式的讲大道理,也别老拿人家的孩子当论据,轮到自己的孩子怎么做才是最重要的,讲讲自己的故事吧,比打官腔视大夥儿为白痴强多了。

没错,管好您自己的孩子就是了,没有必要将自己的观点强加给别人——也许总喜欢将自己的价值观强加给别人本身就是你们加拿大人的价值观! :confused:  :confused:
8#
发表于 2006-11-23 12:41:04 | 只看该作者

好文章

非常同意Lily's 观点,我就是让孩子自由发展的家长之一,孩子不但快乐而且成长得很健康,现在他有他的爱好, 做着他喜欢的part time job, every time when he is back from his part time job, he always tells me" Mom, I like what I am doing".

我喜欢加拿大的教育,我时常告诉朋友,我们不想孩子在国内受苦,现在到了加拿大,为什麽不让孩子有一个轻松快乐的童年呢?为什麽要给孩子那末多的负担呢?这样你也有多一点的时间去做你喜欢的是啦,你也会跟高兴
9#
发表于 2006-11-23 12:56:05 | 只看该作者

some tips to the author

if you are rich or not that poor, send your children to private school before you say something about education in canada;
if your children is clever enough, send them to gifted education program before you comment on chinese educatin system;
1.children deserve all the best their parents can provide.
2.a fact is: HK'nese are richer and most of them prefer to send their kids to private schools.
10#
发表于 2006-11-23 13:37:54 | 只看该作者

Private school does not mean success

Private school does not mean success, public school does not mean failure, I know some of children, they were not happy when they were at private school, but they were happy when they switched to public school, it really depends on the child. As parents, we should think what your children want not what you want, for me, I think the most important thing for my child is that he is happy and health. Grade does not mean everything, the reason I like Canadian education is that it provides a relaxing and free developing environment, the kids learn stuff from reality, they learn things by understanding them, not just remembering the facts or formulas. It is just my 2 cents  
11#
发表于 2006-11-23 13:49:25 | 只看该作者

回复:Private school does not mean success

no one says: private school=success. don't change the topic. we are talking about the education modes. i can list some other equations if you are interested:
studying in harvard<> genius
genius<>success
happiness<>criteria of assessing education
etc.

最初由[好花不常开]发布
Private school does not mean success
12#
发表于 2006-11-23 13:58:24 | 只看该作者

回复:some tips to the author

> if your children is clever enough, send them to gifted education program

Clever enough does not mean paraents can send their kids to the gifted education program.

A student who passes certain examinations with top scores or with some talented skills is deemed to be a gifted student.

To pass certain examinations, some parents send their kids to some after school training classes.

You see, here is a dead loop:-)

最初由[georgyfred]发布
some tips to the author

if you are rich or not that poor, send your children to private school before you say something about education in canada;
if your children is clever enough, send them to gifted education program before you comment on chinese educatin system;
1.children deserve all the best their parents can provide.
2.a fact is: HK'nese are richer and most of them prefer to send their kids to private schools.
13#
发表于 2006-11-23 14:03:33 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:some tips to the author

in fact i agree with you. this is the porcedure i ignored purposely and more HK'nese students studying in GEP, canada.

最初由[不平_则鸣]发布
回复:some tips to the author

> if your children is clever enough, send them to gifted education program

Clever enough does not mean paraents can send their kids to the gifted education program.

A student who passes certain examinations with top scores or with some talented skills is deemed to be a gifted student.

To pass certain examinations, some parents send their kids to some after school training classes.

You see, here is a dead loop:-)
14#
发表于 2006-11-23 14:21:21 | 只看该作者
The fact is locals are also worrying very much about
their chidlren's eduction.

Some of my collegue, if possible they send their kids to private shcool and those can not are very jealous and always express
the anxiety.

However their approach is different, they do not force kids - they try to create proper environment and let kids find the
interest.

Those from eastern europe and jews, their kids are extremely hardworking. I remember someone said her daugher did not sleep for three days just to finish the  project.

It's rumor that the main stream is not putting emphasis on studying hard and to be successful academically.
15#
发表于 2006-11-23 17:09:56 | 只看该作者

好样的!回复:这是孩子的天堂,我很喜欢他的教育方式。

最初由[顺发]发布
我的女儿终于有一爱好:打台拳道。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表